Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1195620 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
oh wow, looking forward to it. If someone can, please share the link of the IV and tag me whenever it airs. 😊
WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Too fun! I wish one of them said “haato mere raste se” when walking in, and the other said “Chup Karke Beto” 🤣 while fighting at the couch.

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

Lol it seems like they were asked to enter the show with a fight😁. Yumna is fighting like a pro bilkul meerab ki tarah😂. But wahaj cute pie.. he is trying hard to fight par ho nahi rahi issey.. he is such a sweetheart😭❤️

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Omg..cannot believe we are actually getting a Yumhaj interview..Hassan I wonder if he will ask them all his adult rated questions in the interview. Last time he interviewed wahaj he kept grilling Wahaj about his chemistry with all his coactors and Wahaj kept trying to evade the question saying all the credit goes to the directors 🤣

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madhuvan

the way these 2 have made the show blockbuster just because of chemistry

People already feel the show is too hot when they just stare at each other , now imagine if this was an ITV show. Wahaj would already be declared national crush by now

Cause in ITV show , they would show Wahaj shirtless and even in towel 🤣

itv mein tho Bahut kuch hoga 😆 yahan if we get a hug it’s a big thing. I think mahira had lots of things she wasn’t comfortable while doing humsafar but their Jodi is still a hit. People watched humsafar for them despite not having any intimate scenes. Mostly hand holding and stares
Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Omg..cannot believe we are actually getting a Yumhaj interview..Hassan I wonder if he will ask them all his adult rated questions in the interview. Last time he interviewed wahaj he kept grilling Wahaj about his chemistry with all his coactors and Wahaj kept trying to evade the question saying all the credit goes to the directors 🤣

really. I haven’t watched the complete interview. I watch fuschia review more than SH. So I am not familiar with Hassan and his qs. Someone correctly said amnas real prob is cos of Hassan’s imagination 😆
Dilsha thumbnail
looks like she’s running away with a kid. Or maybe the kid is sick she’s coming to the hospital. So kid and separation is confirmed. When and how is the qs
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

https://twitter.com/VahisO/status/1627769054340456449?t=BeoOr0nrnWEHVNvc33ux8A&s=19

Is this going to go Humsafar way??

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: columbia

Baap re.,,Aap tou kissi aur level pe chali gayi…the whole she will go to law school will never happen. In no seperation track of Pak drama, do they ever show the source of income of the FL. In fact even on ITV, the woman’s job has nothing to do with what she was qualified in…she is “reduced” to a job where she has to make do to eat do vaqt ka roti. They romanticize poverty. It’s pathetic!!! A girls education, capability and leadership skills is almost always reduced. It’s like we girls don’t know how to lead independent lives. It’s almost like television is scared to tell society that women’s don’t need men to make a living.

It’s high time television tells stories about woman “wanting” men not “needing” them. We don’t “need” each other to complete us, it must be our choice.

I follow only one show on ITV called Katha Ankahee where the whole show is based in the architects office, the day they take her out of that office I will stop watching watching that show.

😂😂

Agree with it all

Originally posted by: columbia

Vaise kaunse angle se until now this has not gone ITV way?!?! Of course this is going that way only…

Nhiiii that leap+separation thing should not happen ☹️

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe nahi dekhna hai but you are expert in Pak dramas toh maine tag kar diya 🤣🤣

I am toh multitalented 🤪😎

Seru don't tell me you have not watched Do bol?