Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TR_19

We already had a glimpse of it. She was upset how haya bring soup for murtasim.

Yeah but she did not accept that na

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Why you tagging me in all these intimate scenes discussion 😂

On serious note yes, itni zaida intimacy nhi dekhayi jati pak shows main. Hug is a huge thing in pak dramas 😂

Won bhi bhot kaam dramas main multi hai. There are few jin main forehead/hand kiss bhi hoti huyi hai, that rarely happened tho. Do you wanna watch those dramas 😂

Mujhe nahi dekhna hai but you are expert in Pak dramas toh maine tag kar diya 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: columbia

🤣

this reply just made me ROFLMAO!!!

Why did I crack a joke 😂

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Why does it have to be this ghisi piti story where Meerab is poor and struggling during their separation? Her get-up suggests so and someone on twitter said her friend pays for her tchild’s hospital visit at one point. Like come on.. can a woman not have a good quality of life without a man? Especially a feisty, educated one like Meerab.

I’ll go cry in the corner about my hopes of a separation track where she is mommying and law schooling together like a lovelorn and pining yet determined badass and Murtasim is desperate to bring her back no matter what. Even accepting a working wife who drives and goes to court kacheri (gasp), Khandan ki izzat be damned.

Baap re.,,Aap tou kissi aur level pe chali gayi…the whole she will go to law school will never happen. In no seperation track of Pak drama, do they ever show the source of income of the FL. In fact even on ITV, the woman’s job has nothing to do with what she was qualified in…she is “reduced” to a job where she has to make do to eat do vaqt ka roti. They romanticize poverty. It’s pathetic!!! A girls education, capability and leadership skills is almost always reduced. It’s like we girls don’t know how to lead independent lives. It’s almost like television is scared to tell society that women’s don’t need men to make a living.

It’s high time television tells stories about woman “wanting” men not “needing” them. We don’t “need” each other to complete us, it must be our choice.

I follow only one show on ITV called Katha Ankahee where the whole show is based in the architects office, the day they take her out of that office I will stop watching watching that show.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Why did I crack a joke 😂

Tu ruk mai tujhe saare aise hi post mein tag karungi

🤣🤣

columbia thumbnail

Why did I crack a joke 😂

Joke se bhi badhiya thaaa aapka reply 😆

madhuvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

the way these 2 have made the show blockbuster just because of chemistry

People already feel the show is too hot when they just stare at each other , now imagine if this was an ITV show. Wahaj would already be declared national crush by now

Cause in ITV show , they would show Wahaj shirtless and even in towel 🤣

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuvan

the way these 2 have made the show blockbuster just because of chemistry

People already feel the show is too hot when they just stare at each other , now imagine if this was an ITV show. Wahaj would already be declared national crush by now

Cause in ITV show , they would show Wahaj shirtless and even in towel 🤣

bawse not just towel, they would even have a scene of Yumna running her finger over the towel. In interviews they would be sitting way too close to each other, creating a fan frenzy to the extent that fan girls will fight with each other and constantly believe they are in love so much that they will put Yumna’s face over Wahaj’s real life wife’s face in personal photos…

Bhaisaab when people talk about male stalkers and toxic men, I point them to ITV fan girls and tell them toxicity is not gender specific. Vaise not just ITV girls, I am filled with sadness when I see comments like Meerab deserves to be slapped or when the whole Feroze Khan fiasco was happening his real wife was being trolled by his female fans.

Edited by columbia - 1 years ago
Sunshinem thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol it seems like they were asked to enter the show with a fight😁. Yumna is fighting like a pro bilkul meerab ki tarah😂. But wahaj cute pie.. he is trying hard to fight par ho nahi rahi issey.. he is such a sweetheart😭❤️

Edited by Sunshinem - 1 years ago