Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

She is watching but she is busy I guess.

Not busy. I just forget that the episode is coming out and get too lazy to watch after 😆

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Binge watched all the episodes 😆 have skipped many scenes especially of Haya🤪 gosh can't tolerate this lady. She seems delusional on some other level. So crazy No wonder Murtasim can't tolerate her. She is way too clingy.

I had read in some posts that Murtasim might be faking but I didn't feel so. From the beginning itself I felt he never hated Meerab nor did he seem very averse to the idea of marrying her. Not saying he liked her or wanted to marry her but he was never like "I have never seen her that way" or "she is like mariyam to me"🤪 He seemed irritated by her behaviour but also quite amused by her antics. Liked the chai scene very much. How he was listening to all she was saying so coolly. He is like hmm, accha 🤪 and in the end when she asks when is he refusing, he is like why should I refuse🤣 Only Meerab seemed quite worked about the marriage thing. He didn't really mind marrying her😆 Felt like he was refusing mainly due to Meerab only, because she didn't want it and it also hurt his ego that she doesn't want to marry him. Thats why he did say yes after she agreed.

I agree this sweet cheesy Murtasim is a bit difficult to digest but he seems to have softened a lot after whatever happened with her. And from the moment he agreed for marriage he seemed to have accepted her wholeheartedly. He is like jaise bhi hai abb meri hai🤪 He didn't seem to mind her condition as well. He had decided on marrying her so he was like whatever 🤪 only when her actions go beyond him and hurt his family he gets angry. Otherwise he pretty much lets her do whatever she wants with him. He also seems a bit old school where he believes marriage is for keeps however and whatever Meerab maybe. So I really don't think he is faking or anything. He might not be in love but he seems to respect the marriage so he wants it to work.

Sorry for the rant. Kya karun 14 episodes ki bhadaas nikalni thi🤣

Welcome to the madness 😊😊 I love your observations of the show till now. Yeh toh ekdum sach baat hai. Murtasim really never seemed too worked up to be married to Meerab. Bas maa ke samne thode tashan wale dialogues bole for name sake. Jo bhi halla uthana tha, Meerab ne hi kiya 😂

I have always felt like Murtasim is heavily amused by Meerab. Like his world is full of yes men who think his each word is patthar ki lakeer. In such circumstances, Meerab is a breath of fresh air to him. I think he low-key enjoys her antics because it is so new to him. Unless she does something to his khandaan ki izzat, he is going to pretty much allow her anything she wants to do.

I really hope he is not in love. That will be too sudden for his character. Let it just be respect for marriage. I can get behind that. Yeh instant mohabbat hazam nahi hogi mujhse 🤣

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Wahaj ny tujhe paisey diye haina, show ko recruit karney ky 🤪😂

Ye paisa nahi pyaar hai. 😆😆

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CohLkFmooBp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Is it really hayas wedding or did Wahaj decide to dress up as murtasim and attend another function

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I wish they give us a murtasim past lover track and mk Madiha do a cameo

I m dying to see wahaj Madiha together again

I got crazy for them after ishq jalebi

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Man you have gotta love Something Haute reviews. Hassan represents the fangirls so well. And Amna is there to represent our sane mind. I love how they talk about this show. Focusing both on the fun aspect and the story aspect.

I do not think it is a word, but I am also going to be calling Tere Bin a scenic show now😛. There is no story. Just scene by scene drama chal raha hai. It is all the chemistry of the actors and their scenes together that is pulling in the viewers.

Really hope this upcoming kidnapping sequence pushes the story forward in some way :)

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dilsha

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CohLkFmooBp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Is it really hayas wedding or did Wahaj decide to dress up as murtasim and attend another function

I think Wahaj has dressed up as Murtasim to attend a function . 😂

Word Count: 1

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshamc

I have always felt like Murtasim is heavily amused by Meerab. Like his world is full of yes men who think his each word is patthar ki lakeer. In such circumstances, Meerab is a breath of fresh air to him. I think he low-key enjoys her antics because it is so new to him. Unless she does something to his khandaan ki izzat, he is going to pretty much allow her anything she wants to do.

Agree!! He is surrounded by yes men who never question him and go with whatever he commands and then there is Meerab 😆 I'm sure she amuses him to no end..he definitely enjoys bantering with her 😳 He can roll his eyes, act all fed up but she has made life interesting for him.

Otherwise he would be stuck up with someone like Haya who is always at his beck and call....who would fall at his feet and worship him 😆 Meerab has saved him from that boriyat 😛

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Yup I am kinda loving it😆 I mean some things are confusing but the chemistry somehow works. Despite the loopholes I am hooked to the show. Quite entertaining I must say. Otherwise many shows I just get bored in 2-3 episodes and can't continue. Lets hope the maintain the same intensity as it is there now.

Aqua was also watching the show? Hope she comes back😆

Shreya...you are here behen... You're watching the show too

I am following the show too but didn't gor time to come over here... Liking the show?? 😳

Edited by Home786 - 1 years ago
954014 thumbnail

what is Murtasim's family business? Farming from lands in gao?

property investments?

they're only ruling over bunch of poor farmers and their wives who love hanging with Maa Begum but don't think they pay attendance fee

where is their income coming from? assets i guess they have a lot..