Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 07 Feb 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 1 years ago

All the women present there clank their glass bangles in unison and stand in solidarity with Maaya giving her full support n respect and appreciation for everything she did , for all her struggles to reach this success in life. Maa and Ankush to give her the due respect n appreciation she deserved . All get emotional on hearing Maaya ‘s life story . They realise their mistakes of judging her based on her past life . Baa and Barkha too appreciate Maaya . But paanpasses the remark that Maaya was good but not better than Anupama .

Everyone realises how much a mother struggles for her child , Pakhi assures she will respect her mother, Kinjal remembers her mother, Dimple too realises how much she had hurt her mother .Narkha apologises to Adhik for not being good to him even though he was such a good boy . Baa laments she could not become a good mother to Anupama even though she was a good daughter .

Maaya is overwhelmed and thanks everyone and especially Anupama for all her support . Sushma feels happy that she will now get custody of her daughter easily . MaAn over hear this n are very scared of losing custody of their daughter .Later Anuj shares with Anupama that he accepts Maaya was going to be good mother , but he was not ready to give up his daughters .

Maaya and Anupama tuck Anu into bed . Anupama tells Maaya how CA slept with the entire dolls family with her . Both mothers shower their love n care for Anu.

at Shah house all appreciate Maaya and her struggles. Soon Babuji and Vanraj learn about Toshu handing over the Factory papers to lawyer . Vanraj is livid n confronts Toshu , Toshu remains adamant n insists he had his rights over that property n wants to become a big businessman by using what was legally his . Massive confrontation ensues between Van n Tos which finally results in furious Van throwing Toshu and his useless partner Vicky out of the house . Kinjal laments Toshu was incorrigible . Van apologises to Babuji and Kinjal for his useless son’s unacceptable behaviour.

On the streets Toshu continues to dream of his becoming a hugely successful businessman very soon, how his family will regret what they did today and they will fun after him when he achieves fame n popularity in business world. His big dreams give him so much stress that he falls unconscious in the street , a worried Vicky rushes to Shah house for help but they refuse to be part of his fake drama any more.

Precap

Toshu is very sick n unconscious n is in intensive care .Shah family and MaAn are upset n very worried for his well being.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

I could not finish the entire episode. It was so boring. If they keep giving such episodes, then my husband won't need to put me to sleep. Today's episode is a perfect sleeping pill.🥱

TRP will fall below 2.5. Then the makers will take a leap. Just before the leap, MAAya will steal CA. 20 years later, CA will come to MAA. She will say that her childhood was wasted as she was deprived of MAA's sanskars. MAA-Beti reunion. Magically, Pari and CA will be of the same age. They will study in the same college and fall for the same guy. Who will MAA side with? Paidaish or Parvarish? 🤪

Forgive me for spewing nonsense. I was typing while sleeping.

I know I am insensitive but I genuinely will not be bothered if Toshu dies.🤓 Actually, I don't care if anyone on this show dies. Sometimes, I wish to hide a time bomb underneath Shah House. But, MAA with zero years of explosive engineering degree will diffuse the bomb in 5 minutes and give me lectures on terrorism, family values, MAA ki mamta, so I gave up on my plan.

Precap: Mata-Pita emotional moment. In every show when a child is in a life-death situation, the parents bury the hatchet and unite for the sake of the kid. Please let the same thing happen here. #AnuRaj#❤️

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago
Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Great to hear everyone admit they judged Maya harshly for no reason but this overacting of Maan needs to end now.🤦🏻‍♀️ Anuj needs to get off his whatever drug that has him thinking stupidity and back to acting sensibly.
What drug was Baa smoking saying no one can be better mother than Maa🤦🏻‍♀️?
Any one can be a better mother to a foster child and raise it better than Anupama even care with her over acting. Without threat of her husband leaving and his bank balance depleting.

Anuj not wanting to give up Choti🤦🏻‍♀️. What nonsense is this again. He is just the foster parent not the bio-parent. Maya has more right here than he ever will toward her child. Don’t make me think about smacking him through my Hulu account soon.😡

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

I could not finish the entire episode. It was so boring. If they keep giving such episodes, then my husband won't need to put me to sleep. Today's episode is a perfect sleeping pill.🥱

TRP will fall below 2.5. Then the makers will take a leap. Just before the leap, MAAya will steal CA. 20 years later, CA will come to MAA. She will say that her childhood was wasted as she was deprived of MAA's sanskars. MAA-Beti reunion. Magically, Pari and CA will be of the same age. They will study in the same college and fall for the same guy. Who will MAA side with? Paidaish or Parvarish? 🤪

Forgive me for spewing nonsense. I was typing while sleeping.

I know I am insensitive but I genuinely will not be bothered if Toshu dies.🤓 Actually, I don't care if anyone on this show dies. Sometimes, I wish to hide a time bomb underneath Shah House. But, MAA with zero years of explosive engineering degree will diffuse the bomb in 5 minutes and give me lectures on terrorism, family values, MAA ki mamta, so I gave up on my plan.

Precap: Mata-Pita emotional moment. In every show when a child is in a life-death situation, the parents bury the hatchet and unite for the sake of the kid. Please let the same thing happen here. #AnuRaj#❤️

If bury hatchet means Both end up divorcing their current spouses and get back together for the sake of Toshu, I am all for this reunion.👏

Anything to get Maa back to her famiy where she can be free to serve them day and night. I really don’t care what really happens to Toshu the clown. Lives, dies, just free, Choti Anu of this toxic environment. She needs a childhood, she will never get one here.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Useless episode. Mawaali jhuli praising AnupaMAA as best mother ever was hard to digest. Why should everything be a contest or be compared with others especially maternal love or the pain/trauma one goes through?

Almost cried listening to acche pita's monologue. Who will understand his dukh??? 😭😭

JK. It was hilarious even though for once it was not entirely off the mark and had many accurate points. I don't understand why makers keep trying to whitewash trashraj, mawaali jhuli etc periodically when they slip back to their real selves at the first possible instance.

Precap: Online rumours are speculating about death of Doshu. If so, MAA will become doctor and revive him after performing the most difficult operation on him. Nobody should underestimate the power of a MAA and her Mamta 😎

731627 thumbnail

Sorry i have seen clip where anuj kissing choti anu So badly in her birthday it look so awkward

Aisa Kaun father daughter ko aise kiss karta hai

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
731627 thumbnail

OK we all know from beginning how anupama love her own children OK she love her children but still inspite of love family writer use to show anupama journey in between like learning driving arranging stall in pakhi school teaching cooking to student ,fighting against school administrator where school Principal asking anupama to sign paper that she is responsible for school Fire accident teaching student dance online

Going to temple with Dr advait and sharing fun talk moment with Dr advait

U have shown anupama love for family at that time but u use to show anupama journey as well

Earlier u use to focus on other track too but u use to show anupama journey in between too

But now u just fully dedicate to other side track U just give importance to other character journey which is totally irrelevant plot according to show

U have fully dedicated serial to malvika then choti anu then dimple then maaya but no time to show anupama journey jiske naam yeh serial Bana hai

Why maaya why dimple track should be given full dedicated episode that too for 15 20 days,

Can't u show anupama journey along with maaya track what ever track

People love to see anupama journey her progress but u go on showing irrelevant plot .instead of anupama journey this is so unfair

731627 thumbnail

Keeping aside what is morally right or wrong yeh to. Serial mein laga rahega but first preference given by anupama viewers will be always anupama journey which u are not showing at all since oct 2021

And one more thing ur serial is becoming like Ekta Kapoor Jo cheej normal way dikhaya jaa sakta hai usko aap Pata nahi aap kyon melodrama way dikha rahe hai

People use to love this serial because iske problem real. they iska make up dialogue iska set up.almost realistic tha sub. Khuch simple way mein realistic without melodrama dikhaya jaata tha

And moreover there was no planning plotting in serial that is why this serial was loved by most of India because it doesn't not use show melodrama like other serial ki bhagwaan ki Aarti main. Nahi karoongi woh karegi ise pe melodrama ho raha hsi

But ab yeh serial baat baat pe melodrama dikha raha

Everything thing become so loud expression has become loud.

Very dissapointed with the show

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

One thing that really annoys me is how ALL the mothers on the show (apart from Anupama of course) has gone on a guilt trip or blamed themselves as mothers for doing the right thing.

Rakhi, Barkha really now?

Have we heard Anupama ever question her decisions as a mother, although she has given ALL the gyaan in the world to the other mothers (something she herself hasn't abided by)?

It's not just the others, but Anupama herself who is absolutely sure that she is the Besht Mother.

Every mother endures challenges to be and give the best. Gyaanbaazi can please shut.

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Guys, torch light, now clanking bangles.... next what?? Payal chankegi ..

What was it? Mai toh bangles nahi pehnati.

Men bangles nahi pehnte, toh isliye khade khade dekh rahe the.

bhai, sari aurato ko apni maa yaad aa gayi , unki value pata chal gayi.. Bechare papa log toh bus subah se shaam tak bahar tafri karne jaaate jhai.

yaar yeh kya matlab hai, kisi ko bhi thappad maar do.. bechara sweet sa Toshu assistant ... aise kaise koi thappad maar sakta hai. woh kisi maa ka beta nahi hai. Vannu papa ko gussa aa raha hai toh apne bete par utaar. yeh kya kabhi kisi ka collar pakad leta hai, kabhi thapaad maar deta hai.. police case kyun nahi karta koi iss par.. iske peetne ki baari aati hai toh yeh accha pita hai, bure hai par ghatiya nahi

what izzz thizz?

Anu didi, 4 mth mei 4 din bhi anu ke saath soyi nahi hai.. isse pata hai ki anu dolls ki family ke saath soti hai.. aaj se pehle kisi ne bhi doll set dekha CA ke pass. itna show off kaise kar leti hai yeh. Isse toh ghar aate hi penick attack aa jaata hai.. phir anuj isse sula raha hota hai.. CA toh so chuki hoti hai. Kitna jhooth bolti hai.

Baaaaa , Wow!! Maaya Anupama se acchi maa nahi ho sakti , ya anupama di se acchi koi maa nahi ho sakti. Bhai kyun nahi ho sakti aur aap kaun hoti hai judge karne waali.. Aap pehle yeh batayein ki aap acchi maa hai ya nahi.

Maaya pujari ki beti hai, educated hai, working hai, paisa hai.

acchi maa ke seengh hote hai ya feathers.

Kinju baby, paakhi ke jo Phunctions hone the ho gaye, ab toshu ko sirf gaaliya dene ke liye ruki ho.. ghar jao.. aur sabsae pehle apni pari ka blanket change karo.. smell aann lagi hogi.. aur thodi der ke liye pardada, dada ya dadi ke haath mei bhi de do.. dholida, jhoola jhoolne tak ke liye daa dadi bane the.