Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Just like maaya has right on her biological child in same way anupama also has right on her biological children

No one can say whether mother should maintain relationship with biological children or not

Relationship of a mother and child will live on forever.Nobody can change that even if they want to.

Anupama can maintain her relationship with her children. But there is a mountain of difference in mollycoddling a 25y old adult child while neglecting a 7yr old whose only needs are love,care and safety.

Leaving a 7yr old adopted daughter in the middle of nowhere is unforgivable morally/legally and instead attend to 20+ yr old child's tantrums.

Edited by SmithaRam - 1 years ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Iske saath hi maaya katha sampan hui.. Ek baar anupama di ne phir msg diya, 10 haar nahi,100 baar nahi, 1000 baar sochna chahiye. Jahan nahi bolna chahiye, waha chuo rehna chahiye.. Yeh sirf mardo ke liye hi tha ya orato ke liye bhi applicable hai.

Bolo anupama devi ki jai..

Moral: all men are useless, worthless,cheaters.. They are the only reason for the suffering of every woman. If this world don't have men, world would be a beautiful place.

Anyways, the episode was nice.. Maaya performed nicely without ott, wiping her nise with her pallu.

What I like is... She completed her education and helped other women to come out of hell.

Such women are inspirational and epitome for others.. Unlike anupama...... Caw caw caw caw.. Or behaved as super women

There is one thing that is consistent in this serial that woman cannot be shown mahan without degrading man.

Baa jaisi aurat bolne se pehle sochti bhi hai... Unke liye koi msg??????

@bold - gives me a feeling of reading vrat katha 🤣

Everyone who is not associated with the mahan Maa make progress in life, like Maaya for example.😳

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: strancho

Again, the GOAT maa had to make this all about herself.

Now I know she always says ‘Baaaa Baaaa’ cause she’s a ‘Goattt’ 🐐
strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Now I know she always says ‘Baaaa Baaaa’ cause she’s a ‘Goattt’ 🐐

GREATEST OF ALL TIME

Supree2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

M asking this question out of curiosity... Are Sushma (Maya's friend) and Preeti Bhabhi( the character in Kaal Bhairav Rahasya Season 1), the same person?

731627 thumbnail

I have seen in pics maaya Is making roti in anupama kitchen and maaya ka get up bhi anupama ki Tarah ho gaya hsi wearing cotton saree with one plate aage maathe pe lat nikli hui

Hey bhagwaan dimag kharaab ho gaya hai cvs ka they are making maaya as central character

No one will accept this nonsense

731627 thumbnail
731627 thumbnail

Cvs what the hell is this why areu making maaya as anupama

Agar koi anupama hai to woh bus anupama hai no other female character can replace as anupama

And central will be always anupama no other female character .

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: myviewprem

There are few reasons why she married

1) Hasmukh tol her tooo think about marrying anuj

2) Her acche pita told her to think of anuj and accept him and let her go in hospital

3) Indian society is cruel to divorced single woman

4) anuj the cash cow ATM cards would be of use to her 3 kids and mayka all life

Woh sab toh theek hain, but wasn't she in a rental place owned by a divorcee and had another venture (restaurant or contest, i cant remember) for women who wished to be independent and from "diverse and tough" background?

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dekho, Kavya ka character arc aage badh raha hain, Maaya ka upar Chadha hain. Nandini ka bhi Anupama ka🤷🏻‍♀️?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 years ago