Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshi67

"Bhagwan ne zubaan di hai toh bolna sabko aata hai, lekin kis se bolna hai, kya bolna hai, kitna bolna hai, kya bolna hai bhi ya nahi, ye hum sabko seekhne ki zaroorat hai"

And here I was convinced Anupamaa never introspected 🙄 Bolo 😆

😆 I’m guessing this was directed at AB ? Of course this kind of realisation never hits Deviji when pujniya Baa jo “ badi hai “ shames Dimpy or badmouths CA / Anuj for no reason

Not that I support AB in this instance , but wonder if Baa had used the same words for Maaya as him ( which that vile venom mouth is very capable of using ) , would Deviji have made Maaya apologise to Baa for doing Badtameezi and told her to not take it to heart same way as she did for Dimpy 🤔

731627 thumbnail

People unable to relate maaya story it doesx not look natural .everybody has question why maaya was stalking kapdia house

Second thing. Even if maaya has tragic past why she did not meet with her daughter past 7 year why choti anu use to cry for parents

So there is lot of loop holes and illogical thing in this maaya track

Aisa lag raha hai maaya character created suddenly to make trp

And I have already told ki that orphanage owner should be sue for not telling truth to Maan that choti anu owner mother is still alive even other also want that orphanage owner should be sue

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strancho

Again, the GOAT maa had to make this all about herself. Why the hell she need to say that Maaya’a tragedies are greater than hers? For once please stop comparing everything to yourself Miss Deviji. Secondly why the hell do we need to compare? Everyone suffers in their life. Everyone go through pain, no matter how small or trivial it looks.

So, now the makers are saying that EMA is of less impact then what Maaya suffered? Also in general I have seen that one needs to bleed to make people believe that they are in pain.
Apologies for my long rant.

Iske saath hi maaya katha sampan hui.. Ek baar anupama di ne phir msg diya, 10 haar nahi,100 baar nahi, 1000 baar sochna chahiye. Jahan nahi bolna chahiye, waha chuo rehna chahiye.. Yeh sirf mardo ke liye hi tha ya orato ke liye bhi applicable hai.

Bolo anupama devi ki jai..

Moral: all men are useless, worthless,cheaters.. They are the only reason for the suffering of every woman. If this world don't have men, world would be a beautiful place.

Anyways, the episode was nice.. Maaya performed nicely without ott, wiping her nise with her pallu.

What I like is... She completed her education and helped other women to come out of hell.

Such women are inspirational and epitome for others.. Unlike anupama...... Caw caw caw caw.. Or behaved as super women

There is one thing that is consistent in this serial that woman cannot be shown mahan without degrading man.

Baa jaisi aurat bolne se pehle sochti bhi hai... Unke liye koi msg??????

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

No DNA test khuch nahi bus aisi hi koi lady aayi main choti ki Maa hoon to bus woh choti ki Maa hoon

True

But i guess that orphange guy gave her anuj address

they give address only to parents not any other person at orphange where their child is in foster care

I had visited once an orphange and all CA kind kids there who have parents in far off place or living in poor areas like slums or like mayaa doing work in bad places unfit for kids etc

Only their parents are given foster home address by orphange to go and meet not anyone else

So if orphange gave the address its 100% that the person is CA mother because no one else will be informed address of foster parents unless you are parent or sibling of that child or grnadparent. Basically very close family only get adress of where child is in foster care not anyone else ever.

And this guy knows anuj from many years, anuj donating there so he will not send any other woman as mother as he knows anuj may get angry and stop donations etc you see

So maya only is mother no need of DNA this is not USA for everything police get involved doing DNA f shes mother

But if maya decide to take child anuj can demand DNA report before sending to orhange guy not to mayaa

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Anyone else felt Anuj apologizing to MAAya felt so half hearted and fake ?

I could see disgust in his eyes for maaya , I expected Anuj to have a dynamic character atleast better than other men !

DKP didn't leave even Anuj it seems , what a shame for a character like Anuj !

1257887 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Is it a sarcastic post? Equality and AnupaMaa sound like a joke.

Pari has a minor fever, CA has a panic attack. She chose to stay with Pari despite Pari having her dad and the entire family. CA was specifically calling out for her, still, she decided to ignore her helpless plea to be with her granddaughter who could have been handled by anyone there.

She left her paralyzed husband after witnessing him suffering from a panic attack to attend her poti's homecoming ceremony. Normal wives skip family wedding programs when their husbands have minor injuries. But, she decided to attend CA's dance competition after cooking Khichdi for Baa leading her to miss it.

Baja treats CA as some filthy rat in front of her, but she never takes a stand for her. Toshu pushes her but instead of admonishing him she makes haldi dudh for him. Pakhi insults her but the next day she makes cake for her. She misses CA's dance competition but it was Anuj who give CA ice cream treat. Did she do anything to compensate? Did she for once try to make up to her?

She left CA in a broken-down car because her sixth sense told her that her Sweety was in danger.

She called Pakhi multiple times to check on her when she was at the resort as she left Pakhi alone at the house. But, she did not call CA to check on her when she was at the farmhouse.

MAA loves her three kids more than CA and Anuj. I am a mother and I know it's impossible to love anyone more than your kids. I don't blame her for loving her kids more. I blame her for choosing to marry and adopt a kid despite having three biological kids. She was very well aware that she could never prioritize her spouse over her kids. Then why marry? Why adopt? She should have remained single and served her grown-up kids 24/7.

That's why I am rooting for a divorce. ❤️❤️❤️

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So the real culprit here seems to be Abhay - thanks to him half of the ppl who would have been considering adoption in India will forsake the plan , thinking they’ll have to forever live in “ Bhay “ of biological parents / relatives returning and demanding their kid back

As it is Kapadia house is a Dharamshala , Maa-Ya can also stay here ... CA will be happy with 2 Maas , Deviji can conveniently devote time to her own kids and real parivar without having to worry about Anuj getting upset and CA feeling neglected ... Maaya claims to be a good cook so she can cook something other than Khichdi and chai ( which is Dimpy’s patent ) and also be Deviji’s cheerleader provided she doesn’t flaunt more Sanskaar than Maa ... Sab khush 👍🏼🤡

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ga1986

So the real culprit here seems to be Abhay - thanks to him half of the ppl who would have been considering adoption in India will forsake the plan , thinking they’ll have to forever live in “ Bhay “ of biological parents / relatives returning and demanding their kid back

As it is Kapadia house is a Dharamshala , Maa-Ya can also stay here ... CA will be happy with 2 Maas , Deviji can conveniently devote time to her own kids and real parivar without having to worry about Anuj getting upset and CA feeling neglected ... Maaya claims to be a good cook so she can cook something other than Khichdi and chai ( which is Dimpy’s patent ) and also be Deviji’s cheerleader provided she doesn’t flaunt more Sanskaar than Maa ... Sab khush 👍🏼🤡

The best solution for everyone.

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: ga1986

🤣

Word Count: 1

731627 thumbnail

Some articles are saying toshu ki hogi death