Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 06 Feb 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 1 years ago

Episode begins with Maaya narrating to everybody her sad past story. How she was Pujari Ki beti, she was educated, given good sanskaar by her parents in village, she knew all Sanskrit shlokas, how she feels in love with local village boy, how she ran away with him to Mumbai and n got married, how he cheated her n pushed her into flesh trade even before she could realize what was going on.

How she made numerous attempts to escape from that hell but was caught n beaten very badly. She got pregnant and she had no idea who was the child’s father. This time with Sushama’s help she escaped , she went back to her village but she learnt her father had passed away , her mother rejected her. She gave bother to her daughter and handed her to Abhay n with the help of a couple who were God sent she started her event management company. She gave employment to other helpless girls and supported herself n other girls too. Every body including Baa and Dimple get emotional and shed tears on hearing this sob story.

When she was ready to have independent life she decided to return to orphanage to take her child back , but on the way she met with accident , she was hospitalised for months . When she was OK she learnt her child was already in foster care .
now she claims she wanted her child back . If Vanraj, Toshu and Ankush , who all had pasts were parents , why not Maaya bring uo her child ? Why should any body decide for her based on her past ?
everyone apologises to Maaya , everyone is moved to tears by her sad story. Anuj and Ankush too apologise to Maaya , for for Ming opinion about her. Anupama wipes her tears n sheds tears for her tragedy in life , which she declares was greater than her own .

Precap

Same as yesterday

Babuji confronts Toshu for handing his factory papers to lawyers . Toshu agrees. Babuji and Vanraj throw Toshu out of the house and wish

him,dead. Toshu consumes some tables in over dose . Shah family ignores his drama. Vicky is concerned for Toshu lying unconscious on the road. Anupama senses her son calling out to him .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

731627 thumbnail

Mujhe Pata tha ki maaya ki yahi story hogi

Ab chalo yeh baar dancer wala irrelevant plot anupama serial mein finally band hone jaa raha hai

I don't know why CVS add this irrelevant plot about baar dancer story in anupama serial when anupama serial is not about baar dancer but about mother journey whose love care was not value by her family ahd then mother making her journey

But I am very very happy finally this irrelevant plot about baar dancer in anupama serial jise bekaar mein dala gaya jabardasti drag Kiya ab band hone jaa raha hai

Yeh bar dancer ki story colors chanel ke serial namak ishq ka mein dikhate to better tha Kyonki woh story baar dancer pe based rahi

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Today’s episode was worth watching. The actress who played Maya did a great job narrating her story. Very believable. It shut up Anuj, his brother, Vinrij, his mother, Barkha.🤣
Even thought it was no one’s business, I am glad Maya told her story to shut up Anuj K and his brother.👏👏

I loved it also when Maya point out everyone’s mistake especially, Ankush and pointed out he was still around. No one is questioning him so why must everyone question Maya raising her child?👏👏

Thank you, Maya, for letting everyone in that room know about Ankush’s little secret. He had it coming.🤣

No one has any room to judge both of those ladies. The point Maya made is correct, it only matters what CA thinks of her mother and nothing more.

As I have been saying Anuj needs to get off of whatever high he is on, and let Maya take her child back. Unless Maya remembers that he is the bio-dad, his rights as foster parent don’t over take her’s as the bio-mother.

If he thinks his wife can make CA her priority, then he doesn’t know his wife like he claims he does because as soon as she senses her son is in trouble she will be out the door. It will be who is this Ca you speak of.

This rotation of running after her batimaaz kids and family will continue while Ca will not get proper attention. Let Maya take her child back so she can raise her better and give her the attention she needs and the childhood she can enjoy and remember.

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
731627 thumbnail

Just like maaya has right on her biological child in same way anupama also has right on her biological children

No one can say whether mother should maintain relationship with biological children or not

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Chhavi Pandey who plays Maaya has been fantastic (even the dancing… she matched with Rupali well)

Maaya is the strongest woman of all who has the deepest wounds. I feel for her even more. We have seen even before Gangubai movie this happens and rightly Maaya said you think it only happens in movie but no she lived it and that trauma and pain will always be there.

She protected her unborn child (and when she was born) from that world and people.

Her reason for hoping and living is her daughter. Literally!!

She deserves respect as a human and what she has been through and I hope she find love again (everyone deserves that)

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Just like maaya has right on her biological child in same way anupama also has right on her biological children

No one can say whether mother should maintain relationship with biological children or not

Of course, she has right to her bio kids. At same time she has no right to ignore her foster child as well. If she can’t multi-task her attention responsibility equally then she needs to tell Anuj that she can’t and let Maya take her child to raise where Ca not feel neglected.

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: surabhi01

No one is saying that she must ignore her own kids. What people are saying is

YOU CANNOT ABANDON A 7 YEAR YOU HAVE ADOPTED (like she did in the car etc)

NEGLECTING SUCH A SMALL CHILD IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE AND IF SOMEONE COMPLAINS YOU CAN BE JAILED

Edited by Harish111 - 1 years ago
Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

Today’s episode was worth watching. The actress who played Maya did a great job narrating her story. Very believable. It shut up Anuj, his brother, Vinrij, his mother, Barkha.🤣
Even thought it was no one’s business, I am glad Maya told her story to shut up Anuj K and his brother.👏👏

I loved it also when Maya point out everyone’s mistake especially, Ankush and pointed out he was still around. No one is questioning him so why must everyone question Maya raising her child?👏👏

Thank you, Maya, for letting everyone in that room know about Ankush’s little secret. He had it coming.🤣

No one has any room to judge both of those ladies. The point Maya made is correct, it only matters what CA thinks of her mother and nothing more.

As I have been saying Anuj needs to get off of whatever high he is on, and let Maya take her child back. Unless Maya remembers that he is the bio-dad, his rights as foster parent don’t over take her’s as the bio-mother.

If he thinks his wife can make CA her priority, then he doesn’t know his wife like he claims he does because as soon as she senses her son is in trouble she will be out the door. It will be who is this Ca you speak of.

This rotation of running after her batimaaz kids and family will continue while Ca will not get proper attention. Let Maya take her child back so she can raise her better and give her the attention she needs and the childhood she can enjoy and remember.

All i want is for Maaya to take her child home. Her child does not deserve parents like Anuj and Anupamaa.

I am so disgusted by Anuj's behaviour regarding a woman's profession. But i guess they had to give that mahaan woman empowerment script to Deviji 🤔

Even if Maaya didnt have a sad story, they still had no right to judge Maaya and her friend like that 🤢

Maaya should have given Ankush another slap 😡

So glad she spilled his filthy character to everyone.

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Chhavi Pandey who plays Maaya has been fantastic (even the dancing… she matched with Rupali well)

Maaya is the strongest woman of all who has the deepest wounds. I feel for her even more. We have seen even before Gangubai movie this happens and rightly Maaya said you think it only happens in movie but no she lived it and that trauma and pain will always be there.

She protected her unborn child (and when she was born) from that world and people.

Her reason for hoping and living is her daughter. Literally!!

She deserves respect as a human and what she has been through and I hope she find love again (everyone deserves that)

She did right by her child. Those babies start getting abused as young as a few weeks old. I remember seeing a preview of a documentary a western music band did of a brothel house in Thailand 10 yrs ago (while on music tour) where they were told of young boys and girls being abused. It was sick what they would tell young toddlers to do. They would say you want to go have (yum, yum) code word for Oral sex. It made me sick to my stomach. 🤢

I never watched the documentary but I will never forget what I saw in preview. I hugged my kids tighter every day after seeing this video and prayed to God to keep everyone’s child safe.

731627 thumbnail

Why do u think so if anupama will go to meet toshu in hospital she is abandoning chot anu

Don't understand this type of logic