Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail

India

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Nishnesh

I witnessed cricketer speaking Rotten Words for fellow cricketers in dressing room when Mike Brearly was captain of eng first time on india tour.

Its common thing, not to worry.

Yash Dayal/ Rahul / pant picked up by india for 1 st test

but dropped

Bharat / paddikal / Patidaar & mukesh kumar. Think about future

Yograj blame MS to cut short Gambhir career because he was strong Candidate

For captain job for india. May be true.

Dhawan was average failure but MS picked him always

Guess what

Yograj is not Dhoni's fellow cricketer. He is his son's age.

Dhoni ko just 1 baar case karna hain and yeh kahi ka nahi rahega.

Also even when Yuvraj was the biggest reason why we lost 2014 T20 WC. Dhoni stil defended him. He played his last match in 2017 under Kohli's captaincy.

Yograj is no one to defend Gambhir and he never talks about Gambhir rather about his son's captaincy and sayhorrible things.

Ths time toh he is shitting against Kapil Dev to.

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Guess what

Also even when Yuvraj was the biggest reason why we lost 2014 T20 WC. Dhoni stil defended him. He played his last match in 2017 under Kohli's captaincy.

Yograj is no one to defend Gambhir and he never talks about Gambhir rather about his son's captaincy and sayhorrible things.

What that has to do with playing against Bangers?

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Guess what

I did apple & pare to-gether, i talked Common thing about Dhoni's plan on Gautam Gambhir, surely Yograj was over long time ago.

G. R. Vishwanath was one of greatest indian middle order batsman we have but during indian tour of pakistan with 6 test he performed poor vs Imran Led Pak, vishy was never picked by india again after that tour. selectors have to create middle order for someone their pet.

What is Dhoni have to do with Ind vs BD test?

Nishnesh thumbnail

Bangladesh

Posted: 6 days ago

Eng v Aus today at 11 pm 1st T20I

🌿Jordan Cox, 🌿Jacob Bethell and ✍️Jamie Overton will make their T20I debuts for England in the series opener against Australia in Southampton on September 11. As already revealed, 🌿Phil Salt will captain the side in absence of the injured Jos Buttler.

Kind of late in india to watch Live Game.

11 pm till 2.30 am or so next day

Playing XI: Phil Salt, Will Jacks, Jordan Cox, Liam Livingstone, Jacob Bethell, Sam Curran, Jamie Overton, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Saqib Mahmood, Reece Topley

Edited by Nishnesh - 6 days ago
Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

India

Posted: 5 days ago

He is so full package yaar

Babysitter, heart attack giving Batting style, then entertainment in between a match, I still remember him singing spiderman song between a match

He is so opposite of Dravid Ms Rahul Dk who have done keeping 😂