By bringing them closer.

All he has to do is hire a stalker for sister in law to scare her husband

Ani isi pe ek os ho jaye just like you wrote for fatejo

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 1 years ago
Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

That he threw in dust-bin if he comes to know mehnat had still kept it then he will be volcano🤣

That will definitely cause advait to brust like an volcano. 🤣

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ani isi pe ek os ho jaye just like you wrote for fatejo

Ek os toh banta hai

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Ek baato agar mein show bg mein chalu rakh kaam kar rahe hua toh mujhe uss show mein kitana interested baacha hai ..

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

Precap- Advait's car meets with an accident. Ekam goes to save him. Nehmat comes there and the car catches fire. And Nehmat calls out to Ekam.

I don't even feel bad for Nehmat. She is giving more chances to people to doubt her. Advait don't matter to her at all and he returns the favor. She doesn't care for him and he doesn't give two hoots about her existence. What a jodi.

agree!! When I see posts bashing Advait for not caring, I am like why???? He knows she loves someone else. She makes it obvious with her every action. They are definitely a couple with a cuckoo kismet connection. I feel bad for Nehmat’s condition- forced marriage, revelation etc but not about Advait

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Given how much they keep trying to shove ekam everywhere, what if ekam gives advait the CPR (If they won't fight and rip off each other's shirts, phir yeh scenario hi sahi) ☺️

They were playing kiss-mat in background at the time ekvait face to face after car race scene and you are thinking this🤓

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 1 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

This scene would only be satisfactory if shamsher and Rama are both there to see it 😆

Renuka should also present there she will stop cursing nehmat then😊

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh i also liked that scene how he make her understand just like big brother and she also understood and returned

No no not like a big brother like a lover you just can't deny the love nehmat STILLLLLLLL have for ekam if nehmat will start loving advait and he actually behaves like a husband from this moment then I will ship her with him

But personally I just hate this whole concept of forced marriage and all the nonsense off saadhi ho gai toh nibbhini padegi

Marriage is just a way for ppl who " love each " and to tie themselves together in a unbreakable vow of trust and responsibility nothing more than that

Here neither advait loves nehmat nor nehmat does

In fatehjo case tejo loved fateh but here both domt

THIs is a forced marriage only

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

Precap- Advait's car meets with an accident. Ekam goes to save him. Nehmat comes there and the car catches fire. And Nehmat calls out to Ekam.

I don't even feel bad for Nehmat. She is giving more chances to people to doubt her. Advait don't matter to her at all and he returns the favor. She doesn't care for him and he doesn't give two hoots about her existence. What a jodi.

What do you expect from nehmat she still loves ekam has to marry advait because of naaz

And advait being a jerk all this time with her and ekam carrying about her this whole time even when he think she cheated on him

NEHMAT IS RIGHT HERE TO FIRST CARE ABOUT EKAM

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

so we can call ekam jasso 2.0

but ekam presence make admat scenes spice up

Calling ekam jasso 2.0 is bit too much .He being police officer and Admat being politician ..They are bond to meet regularly 😆