Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Yep Nehmat is a dartboard. Sab taunt karo usko

It's obvious Advait will not allow her to go. If he had it his way, she will be permanently stuck by his side, not because he likes her but because she is his wife and Mr Short Fuse loves his reputation too much.

Yes when he was hell angry on her disappearance he said "chhodunga nahi main tumhe nehmat" bhai hum bhi wahi chahte hai. Jab shaadi nahi hue thi you were tagged with her everywhere yaha tak k engagement p shamsher have to remind you that you are going to engage with malika.

New name for baby sher short fues 😆

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

As if things weren't already bad enough for her in that hell hole, now they bring this adoption/ illegitimate child of criminal twist to get her even more abused and insulted than before everyday. I want that creep bua who has no sense of personal space or humanity away from nehmat. Makes me sick anytime she literally gets into nehmat's personal space/ face, touches her like nehmat's some dirty piece of cloth and then spews venom at her. I can stand any character in this show at this point, but not that disgusting bua who makes me so uncomfortable 🤢

Yeh she named nehmat as kkk katil ki kudi it remind me show name🤣

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

Loved the advice ekam gave to nehmat he is her standing pillar

Yeh i also liked that scene how he make her understand just like big brother and she also understood and returned just like little sister.

I miss abhiraj and Tejo bonding

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 1 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Precap- Advait's car meets with an accident. Ekam goes to save him. Nehmat comes there and the car catches fire. And Nehmat calls out to Ekam.

I don't even feel bad for Nehmat. She is giving more chances to people to doubt her. Advait don't matter to her at all and he returns the favor. She doesn't care for him and he doesn't give two hoots about her existence. What a jodi.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

I don't wanna lie but naaz and Jas uthak baithak was kinda cute

Yeh it was cute

Seems sati is not intelligent as jasso mom that's why she always favour jasmine and didn't punish her and she got spoiled as jasso is not like her she make things right in her daughter's life.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Why rama turned so sweet something fishy ?

She can't become nasty like her son or else nehmat fir se bhag jayegi

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Off I guessed it right after she is SHAMSHER WIFE

NIKAL IS SOO SWEET I HOPE THAT HE WON'T BECAOME ANOTHER AMRIK

Nikhil and prince uncle are kind and sweetest persons in kapoor house

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: gibige

So Maami has a picture of Ekam with Nehmat. When will this photo be used??? Will Maami show the picture to Naaz or hand over it directly to Jasmine??

No EMA, but an artificial EMA created.

Trio may use it afterwards while election campaign or do create artificial Ema as you said

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nehmat baby ji ko abhi bhi apne sache pyaar ekam ki padi hai🙃 behen Tera pati mar geya phir kya kare gi aur tane sunli phir 🥴🤣

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

He will say don't forget to take her things along especially her lover's photo 🤣🤣🤣

That he threw in dust-bin if he comes to know mehnat had still kept it then he will be valcano🤣