Kareeb ke Rishtey...RuSha, OmKar Mayura, RoNakshi Version

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Kareeb ke Rishtey...Close relationships...Part 1(Riya Sharma -Sahil Uppal,AbraGun version)

I dedicate this to my dearest friend Salley145 who wanted a Sahil-Riya,AbraGun version of this story.

A girl named Lakshmi was getting engaged to her fiance Rohit Kapoor.

Lakshmi imagined another man in place of Rohit and her face blossomed.

She imagined exchanging rings with him.

She became upset realizing that it was only her imagination and actually it's Rohit who put ring on her finger.

Rohit:What are you thinking Lakshmi?

Lakshmi:Nothing.

He smiled.

Lakshmi cried in her room.Her sister Sonakshi sat near her.

Sona:Didi..why are you crying?

Lakshmi:Sona...I can't marry Rohit.I love Arjun.

Sonakshi became upset.

Sona:But didi...you agreed to marry Rohit.

Lakshmi:Then what else can I do?You know how strict our papa is.He won't allow me to marry anyone who belongs to another community.Our village people are also narrow minded.They won't allow us to live together peacefully.But still Arjun and I fell for each other.I decided to sacrifice our love.But I realized that I can't live as anyone else's wife.I will die if anyone other than Arjun marries me.

Sona:Didi,please talk about dying.You want to live with Arjun Agnihotri.Right?It will happen.I will get you married to Arjun.

Lakshmi:What are you saying Sona?Are you in your senses?How can you get us married?

Sona:I will help you to marry Arjun secretly.We will lie to our parents that we are going to the temple.There you call Arjun.Then get married to each other in the temple.

Lakshmi:But is it possible?

Sona:Yes didi.It is possible.

Lakshmi was relieved.She hugged Sonakshi emotionally.

Sonakshi thought:I never wanted to betray my parents.But right now Lakshmi didi's life is more important for me.So I have to take this step.

Lakshmi and Arjun met at the temple.They looked at each other emotionally.

Arjun:I really thought that I lost you.

Lakshmi:I also thought so.But I can't live without you Arjun.

It started raining.

Arjun caressed her face.

Arjun:Even I can't live without you Lakshmi.

They shared an emotional eye lock.

Lakshmi smiled:Now onwards we will be together.

Sonakshi:Both of you stop talking and get ready for the wedding.We don't have much time.

Arjun-Lakshmi nodded.

They got dressed up in the bridal wear.They smiled at each other.

They got married in the pundit's presence.

After the wedding,Lakshmi changed into ordinary costume.

Arjun and Lakshmi waved hands at each other tearfully.

Then Lakshmi went back home with Sonakshi.

Sonakshi:Didi,are you happy now that you got married to your love Arjun?

Lakshmi:Yes Sona.It's because of you that I got my Arjun.I can't thank you enough.

Sona:What is this didi?What's the need of thanks between sisters?

Lakshmi smiled.

Suddenly they got shocked to see their father Yash and mother Latika at the door.They both shivered seeing their angry father.

Yash:You both betrayed me?

Their lips shivered:Papa!

Yash slapped both his daughters making them cry.

Latika shed tears and requested Yash:Please don't slap them.

Yash left the room angrily.Latika followed him.

Lakshmi:Because of me,you got slapped by papa.

Sona:No didi.Don't think like this.Didi,papa won't stay simply.So you better leave with Arjun soon.

Otherwise you will never be able to live with Arjun.

Lakshmi nodded painfully.

At night Sonakshi packed the bag and gave it to Lakshmi.

Sonakshi:You escape didi.

Laksmi:Sona...

Sonakshi:All the best didi.You and Arjun jeejaji should live happily.

Lakshmi hugged Sonakshi emotionally and ran out.Arjun was waiting there.As both of them walked some villagers saw them with a shock.

One person:See...Yash Kapoor's daughter is eloping with a man of another caste.

Another person:We should not leave them.

They ran after Arjun and Lakshmi.The scared Arjun and Lakshmi ran from there and hid somewhere.The villagers looked for them and without finding them with disappointment they left.

Lakshmi and Arjun looked at each other with relief.

Arjun:We escaped Lakshmi.

Lakshmi:Yes Arjun.

Suddenly she became dull.

Lakshmi:But they will trace us.

Arjun:They cannot touch us.Because we are leaving this place.

She smiled.

They both got inside a bus.

Arjun:We are starting a new journey Lakshmi.

She smiled.

Lakshmi rested her head on Arjun's shoulder.He smiled.

The next day realizing that Lakshmi eloped Yash went mad.

Yash:How could she do this?I am not able to face anyone as our own village's people saw Lakshmi with that Arjun Agnihotri.But now I don't care.Lakshmi is not my daughter anymore.

Sonakshi's heart got pierced:Papa!

Yash stared at Sonakshi.

Yash:You only helped Lakshmi to elope.Right?

Sonakshi was silent.

Yash shouted:Say Sonakshi..

The shivering Sonakshi nodded tearfully looking down without being able to face her father.

Yash slapped her.Sonakshi burst into tears.

Yash:You made me embarrassed in front of others Sona.So you have to do compensation by marrying Rohit.

Sonakshi was shocked.

Sona:How can I marry my sister's fiance?

Yash:Why not?Your sister never considered Rohit as her fiance and eloped with her lover.Because of you and your sister,Rohit is hurt.You have to heal his wounds by marrying him.

Sonakshi wept.

Latika:You accept that Lakshmi ruined our family image.I can't support what Lakshmi did to us who brought her up.So you please obey your father Sona.

Sonakshi kept crying.

Rohit and family came to know about Lakshmi eloping with a boy after reaching the wedding mandap.They were shocked.

His parents Naren and Veena talked to Yash about this.

Naren:What is this Yash?

Yash:I know that I don't even deserve to look at your face after what my daughter did.But trust me..I was not aware of it.Please don't ruin our relationship because of this.Please accept my youngest daughter Sonakshi instead of Lakshmi.

They were shocked.Slowly they nodded.Yash was relieved.

Rohit started throwing things in anger.

Rohit:How could Lakshmi do this to me?

Rohit's parents stopped him from getting violent.

Veena:Rohit...control yourself beta.

Rohit:How can I Maa?

Naren:Forget about the girl who did not give you any value.You please marry Sonakshi and save our reputation.

Veena:Yes beta.If we go from here empty handed people will make fun of us.Please marry Sonakshi.

Rohit:Ok.Just to save our family reputation I will marry Sonakshi.I will also show the cheater Lakshmi that without her also I can lead a happy married life.

They were relieved.

Veena:Good decision Rohit.

Rohit-Sonakshi got married.Both were not able to smile from the bottom of their hearts.

After 25 years....

Arjun and Lakshmi went to a bedroom where a young girl was sleeping.

Arjun:Pooja...wake up beta.

Pooja woke up and sat on the bed.

Pooja:Good morning dad and mom.

Arjun-Lakshmi:Good morning Pooja beta.

Arjun:Had a good sleep?

Pooja:Yes dad.

Lakshmi:Take bath and pray.The whole day will be good for you.

Arjun:Yes..right.

Pooja:When I opened my eyes,I saw both of you.That's enough for me to have a wonderful day.

Arjun-Lakshmi smiled.

Arjun:When you meet your Prince Charming you will say the same thing to him also.

Pooja blushed:Dad!

Arjun-Lakshmi smiled.

A young girl got ready to go to college.She was Raavi;the daughter of Rohit and Sonakshi.

Rohit stared at Raavi.Raavi got scared seeing him stare at her.

Rohit:Always remember that you are going to college to study.Don't talk to boys.Otherwise I will stop your studies.

Raavi nodded fearfully.

Raavi:Yes papa.I promise that I will not talk to boys.

Rohit:Ok.Now go to college.

Raavi:Yes.

Raavi walked out.

Sonakshi and Rohit's sister Rani watched this.

Sonakshi thought:It's sad that Rohit considers falling in love before marriage as a sin.He is scared whether Raavi will fall in love.Because he fears that Raavi will also elope with a boy like Lakshmi didi did.

Rani:Poor Rohit!He is scared whether you will brainwash Raavi and make her do secret love marriage.After all you helped Rohit's ex fiancee Lakshmi to elope with her boy friend.So he is extra careful and strict about Raavi's upbringing.

Sonakshi got irritated.

She thought:Rani di never leaves a chance to taunt me.

Sona:Rani di...Lakshmi didi was Rohit's ex fiancee.But I am his wife.It was destiny's play to unite me and Rohit.Because we are soulmates.You won't understand it as you always fight with your husband and stay here.

Rani got irritated.

Sona gave her an envelope and said:This is the letter sent by your husband.Guess he started sending you letters as you stopped responding to his phone calls.

Rani took that letter and threw it.

Rani:You don't interfere in my married life.I don't want to talk to my husband who always sides his mother.

Sona:Ok fine.I am not interfering in your family matters.But you also don't worry about our daughter Raavi.You look after your son instead of talking about our daughter's upbringing.

Rani got embarrassed.

Sonakshi walked away.

In college....

Raavi collided with a boy.She looked at him nervously.He was none other than Shiva Pandya.

Shiva:I am sorry.

Suddenly Raavi remembered Rohit warning her not to speak to any boy.

Raavi ran away without saying anything.

Shiva's friend Dev went near him.

Dev:Did Raavi talk to you?

Shiva:No yaar.You know that Raavi is different from other girls.She does'nt talk to boys.But i bet..I will make her talk.

Dev:How is it possible?

Shiva:Anything is possible for Dev Pandya.

Dev smiled.

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Who are playing Lakshmi and Rohit? Surprising that Lakshmi is imagining some other man besides Rohit, wondering who she actually loves. Sonakshi is getting Lakshmi married to Arjun secretly, hope it goes well. LakJun rain scene was romantic. As a father, he shouldn’t slap his daughters, fathers shouldn’t raise their hands on daughters, scolding is enough. Latika is right. But m scared of the aftereffects of all of this. Lakshmi is ready to escape, hope she’s able to escape but I don’t think Yash would let her do so. Good that they escaped from the villagers. Yash is a creep asking Sona to marry Rohit. So Pooja is played by Riya Sharma? Arjun teasing Pooja about her prince charming was funny. Rani taunts Sona a lot. Raavi is so scared of her own dad. Sona gave a good reply to Rani. Raavi collided with Shiva and Dev is agreeing to get her to talk, waiting for next. Perfect pics

coderlady thumbnail

Lakshmi was afraid to speak up and lost her chance at love.

coderlady thumbnail

After the secret wedding, why did Lakshmi go back home?

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thanks a lot.Lakshmi, Rohit and Arjun are played by Shraddha Arya,Karan V Grover and Sudeep Sahir.Yes,Pooja is played by Riya Sharma.

Originally posted by: salley145

Who are playing Lakshmi and Rohit? Surprising that Lakshmi is imagining some other man besides Rohit, wondering who she actually loves. Sonakshi is getting Lakshmi married to Arjun secretly, hope it goes well. LakJun rain scene was romantic. As a father, he shouldn’t slap his daughters, fathers shouldn’t raise their hands on daughters, scolding is enough. Latika is right. But m scared of the aftereffects of all of this. Lakshmi is ready to escape, hope she’s able to escape but I don’t think Yash would let her do so. Good that they escaped from the villagers. Yash is a creep asking Sona to marry Rohit. So Pooja is played by Riya Sharma? Arjun teasing Pooja about her prince charming was funny. Rani taunts Sona a lot. Raavi is so scared of her own dad. Sona gave a good reply to Rani. Raavi collided with Shiva and Dev is agreeing to get her to talk, waiting for next. Perfect pics

coderlady thumbnail

What business did the villagers have trying to hurt the couple?

coderlady thumbnail

Now Sona has to bear the brunt since Lakshmi is not there.

coderlady thumbnail

They are all concerned about their reputation. No concern about anyone's feelings.

coderlady thumbnail

Such a big difference between Pooja and Raavi. One raised with love, other with fear.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thank u Salley and Coderlady.

Kareeb ke Rishtey...Close relationships...Part 2(Riya Sharma -Sahil Uppal,AbraGun version)

Thanks to Salley145 for giving a jodi name to Arjun Lakshmi-LakJun

Sonakshi went near Rohit.

Sona:Rohit,why are you so harsh towards Raavi?Why don't you try to be soft to her?She is so scared of you.

Rohit:Enough of advising me.I know how to bring up my daughter.It's good that she is scared of me.Otherwise she will misuse the freedom and make boyfriends.Then she will elope with her lover.

Sona:A daughter won't elope if her parents are supportive.

Rohit:Don't expect me to support her if she has unnecessary affairs.I know that you helped your sister to elope.But if you encourage Raavi to do love marriage with someone from another caste,I will not spare you and Raavi.

Sonakshi became upset.

Sona:You are still haunted by Lakshmi didi eloping with her lover by not marrying you.Does it mean that still you are upset about not able to marry Lakshmi didi?Or you are upset that instead of Lakshmi didi,you had to marry me?

Sonakshi's eyes got filled up with tears.

Sona:You are very rude to me.So I doubt about something.Do you still love Lakshmi didi?So do you consider me as a burden?

Rohit was stunned by her questions.

Rohit:Stop it Sona.I don't even like to remember Lakshmi who betrayed me.That's why I did not allow you to keep in touch with Lakshmi after our marriage.

Sona:Lakshmi didi has not betrayed you Rohit.She was scared to tell our father that she can't marry you and she loves someone else.At one point she realized that she will lose her love Arjun.That's why she took the drastic step to leave with her lover Arjun.Only someone who loses his or her love will understand Lakshmi didi's situation.

Rohit:Enough of justifying your sister Sona.

Sona said in her mind:You will not understand anything.

Sonakshi left the room.

Rohit said in his mind:Sonakshi thinks that still I am into Lakshmi.Why can't she understand that Lakshmi has no place in my heart?

Shiva entrusted his friends to tease Raavi.

His friends surrounded Raavi.Raavi got scared.

One boy:Hey girl..what's your name?

Another boy:I heard that your name is Kaavi.Is it true?

Another boy:But I heard that her name is Saavi.

Another boy:Actually what's your name?

Raavi was silent.

One boy:Open your mouth and say girl.

Raavi started shivering.Her eyes were in tears.

Suddenly Shiva came there and stood near Raavi.

Shiva:Why are you guys teasing this poor innocent girl?

Another boy:We just asked her name.But she is behaving as if she is a deaf and dumb.

Shiva:Are you guys not ashamed to ridicule this girl?From which angle does she look like a deaf and dumb?Go ..go..if you see her near her,I will beat you all.

They stared at him.Shiva gave them a pleading look.They walked away.

Shiva looked at Raavi:Are you alright?They did not trouble you too much.Right?

Raavi nodded.

Shiva:What did you mean?Are you alright or not?

Raavi was silent.

Shiva:Say.

Raavi:I am alright.Thank you very much for saving me from them.

Shiva smiled as she spoke to him.

Shiva:No mention please.

Before he could chat more,Raavi walked away.He became dull.

Dev and other friends went near Shiva.

Dev:You won the bet Shiva.She spoke.

Shiva smiled.

Shiva:Yes.

His friends:The credit goes to us.Because of us only,you could come as a saviour and shine infront of her as a hero.That's why the mute queen Raavi spoke to you.

Shiva:I know that.Thanks to all of you.

His friends:But you threatened that you will beat us.

Shiva:Sorry yaar.To make her believe only I talked like that.

Dev:But what if Raavi comes to know that the notorious boys who ragged were sent by you?

Shiva:Dev...if you guys do not tell her,she won't know.

Dev:We will not tell it to her.

Shiva smiled:I know that.

At home...

Raavi was thinking of Shiva defending her and saving her from the boys who troubled her.

Sonakshi went near her.

Sona:Raavi!

Raavi:Maa!

Raavi hugged Sonakshi.

Sonakshi smiled.

Sona:How was your day in college today?

Raavi:It was good Maa.Today one incident happened in my college.Some boys ragged me.My college mate Shiva saved me from them.

Sonakshi was relieved.

Sona:Thank God!Did you thank him?

Raavi:Yes.Unknowingly I thanked him.

Sona:Unknowingly means?

Raavi:Since papa had warned me not to talk to boys,I did not want to talk to him at all.But since he saved me,automatically I thanked him.By the time I realized that I talked to him,I walked away from him.

Sona:Raavi beta...he saved you.So next time onwards don't treat him like a stranger.Atleast smile at him.Because we should be always grateful to the one who helped us when we were in need.

Raavi:If papa comes to know that I talked to a boy,he will be very angry.

Sonakshi held Raavi's hand and said:Don't be scared as if you did something wrong.You thanked him which was the right thing to do.

Raavi:But it is wrong in papa's eyes.That's why I am scared.

Sonakshi became upset.

Lakshmi remembered her past moment with Sonakshi.

Flash back....

Sonakshi:Didi,what if we get married to brothers?Then we can stay together after marriage also.

Lakshmi:That would have been nice.But that's not possible as Arjun does'nt have any brother.

Sonakshi:I said so to know whether Arjun has a brother.So that I can marry him and stay with you.

They both laughed.

Sonakshi:No problem.I will marry Arjun's neighbour.Then we can always be together.Right?So you enquire whether Arjun has any handsome neighbour.

Lakshmi pulled her nose and said:Naughty girl!

They both laughed.

Present....

Arjun went near Lakshmi cheerfully.

Arjun:Lakshmi...

Lakshmi was looking very upset.She was lost in some thoughts.

Arjun:Lakshmi,what happened?Are you missing Sonakshi?

Lakshmi:I miss my parents too.But they don't care about me.The only person who cared for me was Sona.I miss her very badly.

Pooja came.

Pooja:Mom,if you miss Sona maasi so much,why don't you ring her up and talk to her?

Lakshmi:I used to do that after marriage.Sona and I were talking secretly as Rohit had warned her not to keep any contact with me.But one day Sonakshi was caught red handed by her mother in law.She threatened her that she will tell it to Rohit.She did not mind it as she valued me more than Rohit.But I told her not to talk to me anymore.Because I did not want her married life to get ruined because of me.If her married life had failed because of me,I would not have been able to forgive myself. We both were very upset.But we were helpless.

Pooja:I am sure that even Sona maasi will be missing you.

Lakshmi:If I am missing her,she is also missing me.Because our hearts are connected.

Tears flowed from Lakshmi's eyes.Arjun and Pooja felt sad.

Pooja wiped her tears.

Pooja:Mom...I promise you that I will unite you with Sona maasi.

Lakshmi and Arjun were stunned.

Lakshmi:What are you saying Pooja?How is it possible?

Pooja:I have always taken challenges and won.This is my challenge.I will win this time also.

Arjun:But Rohit won't allow Sonakshi to meet Lakshmi.

Pooja:Don't worry about that.Rohit Maasad himself will unite you both.I will change him.

Lakshmi and Arjun were confused.

Lakshmi:How can you change Rohit from here?

Pooja:I will go there and change him.

They were stunned.

Arjun:How will you go there?Do you think Rohit will even allow you to enter his house?

Pooja:But I will enter his house with his permission.You wait and see.I have my own tricks for that.I just need your blessings mom and dad.

Lakshmi:Our blessings are always with you Pooja.

Pooja hugged them.

Lakshmi:Convey my regards to Sonakshi maasi.Tell her that I miss her.

Pooja:Yes mom.

Sonakshi remembered her moments with Lakshmi and cried.

Sona:I miss you didi.I feel so lonely without you.

Pooja reached the village railway station.She got out of the station with the luggage.

Some boys surrounded her with a lusty look.Suddenly she got an idea and went near a boy.

Pooja whispered to him:Those boys are after me.Please pretend that I am your girl friend.

Without replying he looked at those boys.

He:Why are you guys after this girl?

Boys:Who are you to question us?Who is she to you?

The boy held her closer and said:She is my girl friend.

Pooja pretended to be romantic with him.

Pooja:Hi handsome!I missed you.

He:I also missed you darling.

They smiled at each other romantically.

The boys got irritated and left.Pooja was relieved.

Pooja:Thank you very much for helping me.

He:It's ok.

Pooja:Hi..I am Pooja Agnihotri!

He:Hi..I am Aarav Kapoor.

Pooja:If you don't mind,can you please help me to find a house?I have the address.

Aarav:Sure.

Pooja showed him the address.

He was surprised:This is Rohit Uncle and Sonakshi aunty's house.

Pooja was surprised:You know them?

Aarav:Of course yes.They are my neighbours.

Pooja smiled.

Aarav:I will drop you there as I am also going to the same location.

Pooja:Thanks a lot.

Aarav wore his overcoat and sat in the car.Pooja sat besides him in the car.He started driving.

Aarav:You are new to this place.Right?

Pooja:Yes.I stay in Mumbai.

Aarav:I work in Dubai.I came here for 2 months vacation.How are you related to Rohit uncle and Sonakshi aunty?

Pooja:Actually Sona maasi is my mother's sister.They both got separated after my mom married my father against the family.Both the sisters miss each other.I came here intending to reunite them by staying there.

Aarav:That's nice.Hope you will succeed in it.All the best.

Pooja:Thank you.

Aarav:We are new neighbours.Let us be friends.

Pooja:You helped a stranger like me.That moment itself we became friends.

Aarav smiled:Right.

Aarav dropped Pooja near Rohit's house.

Rohit:This is the house.I stay in the next house.

Pooja:Thank you very much.

Rohit:Bye.

Pooja:Bye.

Pooja rang the calling bell.Somebody opened the door.Pooja looked at that person.

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 years ago