Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Glad to see you here. Please do continue the story.

Hey, I’ll try updating soon 🤗

kashmayurfan thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

kashmayurfan thumbnail

Hii ! Tagging you here if you are interested to read my SaiRat FF 🥱

aanchu19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was going to message you about the story today. I thought you also gave up on the story. Thankfully you have not. Khi khi khi

I am glad to see the virat is concentrating on the trafficking case. It might be the same person who tortured them in their past. It's good virar can control viru hehehe but Sai bai needs to grow up. Madam is still in lalala land. Par bhaisaab she is so bold but I guess when you are in love you become bold and confident around your lover.

Also, how understanding Sai's mother. I doubt she is an Asian mother. Lovely to read the story. I feel you are giving us sweet moments in the turning point of the story. Please please please show brave and hoshiyaar Samrat. I want them to be a intelligent and smart couple.

Take care dear and thank you for the tag.

Cheers

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Feels good to read a nice Sairat FF after a long time. Thanks for the tag 🥰

kashmayurfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanchu19

I was going to message you about the story today. I thought you also gave up on the story. Thankfully you have not. Khi khi khi

I am glad to see the virat is concentrating on the trafficking case. It might be the same person who tortured them in their past. It's good virar can control viru hehehe but Sai bai needs to grow up. Madam is still in lalala land. Par bhaisaab she is so bold but I guess when you are in love you become bold and confident around your lover.

Also, how understanding Sai's mother. I doubt she is an Asian mother. Lovely to read the story. I feel you are giving us sweet moments in the turning point of the story. Please please please show brave and hoshiyaar Samrat. I want them to be a intelligent and smart couple.

Take care dear and thank you for the tag.

Cheers

Haha no ! Won’t do that to my readers. I read so many amazing incomplete fanfics in the past and it was the worst feeling ever ! I was extremely busy during Holidays, that’s all 🙂

Haha, she definitely does ! Hospital attack was the first step, more to come for Sai bai to leave lala land and come back to earth 😆

I didn’t put much thought into the side characters lol..It’s like as long as they don’t disturb the main characters, everything is good 🤣 Writing about family conversations is my least favorite part of fanfics !

Yes, I’m building up their intimacy before the real shocker lol !

Thank you ! ❤️

kashmayurfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Feels good to read a nice Sairat FF after a long time. Thanks for the tag 🥰

Thanks Nutty !

kashmayurfan thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Read both the updates together

Sai Virat working together will be a delight to read, excited

Amazing updates❤️

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Mr Chavan ka check up ekdum Achche tarike se hoga. ☺️ Lovely read. Waiting for the next update. Thanks for the tag