Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Havaana

mein ne TV band krne ka soch lia tha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maine toh kar hi diya tha aur bhagwan ka naam lena shuru kar diya tha ki please Argentina jeet jaaye 🤣🤣

x.titli.x thumbnail

I left at pg 130, the thread has reached 150 pages 🤪

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deltablues

Separating the game and player is absolutely fine; I'd be the first one to say that he's a great player. Having said that though, there's bent towards glorification of individual genius in our culture. As if him being a goat of football cancels out the harm he has caused to actual human beings. His legacy in football cannot be divorced from how unsafe he's made the space for women. It's different from Fifa being corrupt because no self-respecting human being denies that Fifa is shit but people gaslight, harrass, and outright do not care when women want justice against CR7.

I wouldn't spend a nanosecond feeling bad for him or his legacy because he continues to make shit tons of money and influence despite being an admitted rapist lol.

Humans> Genius.

I have a lot to say but I'll hold back.

Personal feelings aside, let's not spoil this thread, shall we?

People had fun the entire tournament without divulging into harmful back and forth here. Let the same continue.

Minionite thumbnail

Results are posted in this thread with a final set of awards.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5313477

Minionite thumbnail

Raji and Madz please close this thread.

ctanzil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can't imagine how emotions are running on that last mins of the game from both sides.

Something a WC final should look like 👍

Thank you FIFA for such nail biting final and giving the cup the the Man of the hour🥳

Messi ❤️.France👏

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

As much as I know football is a craze in Eastern and north eastern part of India

also in west bengal and bangladesh bengalis have special connection with football
x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waymaker

Im not sad that France lost. I was just pissed that they were not scoring in the first half. And when they did….ohh boy!! I came alive 🤪

You guys can celebrate Argentina’s win. Imma celebrate the game for how France played in the 2nd half and extra time

Walid Saab ke saath 🤣

Havaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Maine toh kar hi diya tha aur bhagwan ka naam lena shuru kar diya tha ki please Argentina jeet jaaye 🤣🤣

bappe ne ake thriller bana dia match 🤣
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Congrats on finishing this thread🤪