lol messi vs Ronaldo debate is for kids and Piers Morgan who is an a-hole anyway
People are saying the real debate now is Messi vs Mbappe cuz both were carrying their teams in the finals 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lol messi vs Ronaldo debate is for kids and Piers Morgan who is an a-hole anyway
People are saying the real debate now is Messi vs Mbappe cuz both were carrying their teams in the finals 🤣
I wanted to nap but can't hype and too much noise from outside😆
I need to clam down first🤣
He apparently had Asperger's as a child. And his behaviour profile fits, apparently.
He isn't officially diagnosed though.
mein ne TV band krne ka soch lia tha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wanted to predict Argentina and was confused between England and France for top 2. I kept changing before sending , then I locked England and sent However got 3rd place and winner correct😆Originally posted by: Waymaker
I predicted for Argentina to win the finals
But i changed it to France last moment i don’t regret doing it somehow 🤣
Why does Mabappe not smiling....cheer up lad
You have a long run ahead 👍🏼
You guys fought...such a drama 🙄
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
I find this thing to taunting Ronaldo or wanting Messi to lose so unecessary. It seems so kiddish lol 😆 For me both are GOAT. It was unfortunate for Ronaldo as it was his bad phase going on in his last world cup.
I felt worse for his team than him tbh 🤓
Ronaldo has the ability of creating disorder in the game's strategy. But yeah it was sad to see him not reach the finals because they played well throughout 🥺
Proud of you my boy. Im still supporting you in 4 years to come.😎
As much as I know football is a craze in Eastern and north eastern part of India
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k