Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

chamkila- i liked the authenticity in keeping the culture in tact aside from the music, visuals & the acting calibre..a top-notch movie..diljit nailed his role..nice movie..

Murder Mubarak:

Boring. The SL lacks depth. Not worth the hype. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Anyone But You

This is a fun, frothy romcom. Glenn Powell and Sydney Sweeney are hot and have great chemistry. However, the plot is wafer-thin, and the humor is lackluster. What did you expect? It's a romcom! It is not meant to be intelligent or realistic. It's just fantasy wishfulness. Just go with the flow. 

Mean Girls (2024)

Some movies are untouchable. Would I have liked it as a standalone movie? I don't know. But it is impossible to watch it without comparisons to the OG Mean Girls. The 2004 movie is an iconic film that has attained cult classic status. The original is sharp, witty, acerbic, and oh-so-quotable. Every single character is memorable and has well-known lines. The upgrade just does not have the weight or punch of the original. Karen and Gretchen are relegated to the sidelines. 

There are some good upgrades. The TikTok virality and the cameos work. The girl on the opposing math team is not an exaggerated nerd. There is no problematic student-teacher affair. Janice is actually queer. And Renee Rapp is delightfully charismatic. But nostalgia weights heavy on this one. Old is gold. 

Chamkila:

A very well made movie by Imtiaz Ali. Diljit and Parineeti did a solid job. 

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

CREW: Storyline was good though, good performances and story keeps u sticked to the screens.

SHAITAN: Amazing storyline, great performances.

BADE MIYAN CHOTE MIYAN : Totally boring , waste of time movie really for me as I didn't liked it at all and left the movie in between

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Young Sheldon S1

It's more charming than TBBT. Iain Armitage is adorable. Meemaw and Missy are a hoot and the best. Mary Cooper still frustrates. 

You started watching Young Sheldon now? 

Wow.. you are in for one Fun ride. Enjoyy!

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

teri baaton mein esa ulja jiya- i think it was good one time watch movie...kriti did a fantastic job like probably the highlight of the movie...shahid was theek thaak..movie started off well but the ending with jhanvi's scene was kinda unnecessary ...seems like there will be a sequel since they mentioned its to be continued but this movie was okay..story kinda loses its charm probably somewhere but it was bearable to say the least..

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 27 days ago

Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya 6.5/10

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 26 days ago

Maidan- AMAZING BRILLIANTsmiley32

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

maidaan- i liked the movie..ajay devgan did a decent portrayal..i liked the overall the storyline & decent watch

dune part 2-its a visual treat as other reviewers aforementioned in their posts..bit lengthy though..i also the the sandworm scene particularly..