Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

Lapaataa Ladies

It is funny, light, refreshing, all the actors were good.  Definitely something that Supari_khala won't enjoy because no one dies

Awww yay! You watched it!! And I didn’t even ask you to smiley41

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Yodha

If you remove the romantic angle and the on the nose dialogubaazi from the terrorists, it's a cool movie for people who like stunts, hand to hand combat. Wish this was promoted as much as fighter, (didn't watch fighter though)

Sid is blah, Raashii is eh, Disha is okish, they wasted Sunny with such dumbass dislogues🤦‍♀️

But ig like Fighter ka director said, Indians har roj hijack nahi hote, isiliye unko yeh film samjhegi nahi🤣

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Tbmauj 

was a nice movie to watch. Never got bored. Kriti looked super se bhi upar pretty. Right amount of comedy. I really liked it.smiley20 thumbs up

Same. Loved the movie 

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Awww yay! You watched it!! And I didn’t even ask you to smiley41

I only read the review thread afterwards and read that you watched it twice.. you watched it once without recommending...watched it twice and still didn't tell me..and it was really good and you never told me!!! How can we be bf and gf if you can't tell me the little things smiley28 Or the big things or anythings

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

I only read the review thread afterwards and read that you watched it twice.. you watched it once without recommending...watched it twice and still didn't tell me..and it was really good and you never told me!!! How can we be bf and gf if you can't tell me the little things smiley28 Or the big things or anythings

Uff dah! Now we know why you got ‘em nudes slidin into your PMs 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 11 days ago

Laapataa ladies sweet movie most of the characters were endearing apart from Jaya’s husband. I liked Kiran’s direction. O sajni re is a lovely song.

Edited by priya185 - 10 days ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Laapataa ladies sweet movie most of the characters were endearing apart from Jaya’s husband. I liked Kiran’a direction. O sajni re is a lovely song

I also finished this movie. I liked the chai wali aunty the most. smiley36Kiran did make a nice movie out of this. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I also finished this movie. I liked the chai wali aunty the most. smiley36Kiran did make a nice movie out of this. 

I am glad you liked it too. I like that character too.

Posted: 3 days ago

Why were people praising Shaitan so much smiley7

First half achhi thi but uske baad sab itna stupid ho raha tha ki fast forward karke baki film complete ki.🤦

Is movie par to kaafi funny sa review/spoof video ban sakta hai. smiley14

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Why were people praising Shaitan so much smiley7

First half achhi thi but uske baad sab itna stupid ho raha tha ki fast forward karke baki film complete ki.🤦

Is movie par to kaafi funny sa review/spoof video ban sakta hai. smiley14

Exactly. Such a stupid and repetitive movie. Didn't get the hype while watching it. Though I watched it in three parts ....it was that boring. 😮‍💨