Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

i knew it..Master lee will be the one to retrieve back naksu..Though waiting for subs..I saw a clip where master lee brings back life in naksu and jinwoyon mom is their too..When master lee brings naksu back to life..oh and its for sure naksu in naksu body as today in one of the clips i saw when uk saved naksu and when she was coming back in conciousness her eyes were blue..Ofocurse uk didnt see it as he had his back towards her and busy in drinking..

still waiting for clips and subs..

Edited by Krish58 - 1 years ago
Krish58 thumbnail

oh gods...what was that.. .yeh kya tha lagta tha .I think hods or jade emperor in daheo had opened up discount skim on dementia and memeory loss .like .If three people gies for it he will give 5 %off in charges or giving free discount offer for bulk dementia sale skim..

yul saw naksu but still cant recall that she is yeong. aka naksu... and last mein puchta hai ki'have me met earlier'?

Krish58 thumbnail

Finally got hold of clips with eng..subs..

so basically uk is now having to start his fair share of doubts of jin byeon being his naksu..as to when she said that she doesnt remember anything what happened before three years and then she was informed that she earlier was blind but now she can see.And then at this moment uk immediately checks naksu eyes but cant find the blue shade or hues..(i think her energy is blocked by master lee..)

In second clip naksu confess that she doesnt have any powers and just bluffed it so uk can save her, but then she also reveals that the person who treated me said that once i get my memory back my powers and memory will be back.And further says that she doesnt want to go back to jinyowon and likes jung uk house as well as him and after this junk breaks the bracelet of naksu.and ask her yo leave his house..Naksu goes back to jinyowon .byeon mom is furious ..But at the very same night when in front everyone byeon is introduced to everyone.Jung uk comes and declares that he and naksu(byeon) are married .and naksu becomes happy and declares that yes they are indeed married And after which byeon mom and jin mu gets miffed and byeons mom asks guards to catch naksu.and uk disarms them all and takes naksu with him .

in third clip ..jung uk declares in front of everyone that he has married naksu(jin byeon) much to the miff of jinwoyon mom and jinmu.And ofcourse after he disarms the soilders jin byeon mom send for jung uk..

In fourth clip jung uk arrives at jung house with naksu..Naksu says to herself that she doesnt have any powers.When uk says that he has only brought her here in his house as she has powers.(so my guess is naksu powers are blcoked or blcoked by master lee..so no one can misuse her or her powers again..)

Krish58 thumbnail

Master lee says to byeon mom that you should tell about the girl (jin byeon as per her mom) to uk ..he will always keep her safe..But jinyowon mom says that ..no she is byeon and he loved naksu..and its byeon in naksu body and she will keep her secret so that uk doesnt find her..(Basically denial mode) and then master lee says that even if the girl(naksu) and uk come in front of each other they will not be able to recognize each other

Krish58 thumbnail

I am not sure if this translations are true or noto as per rough translations for master lee saving naksu. it is like this .'Byeon mom hold of mudeok stoned body..(how did she knew mudeok was her daughter) and byeon power and soul were dying so she called master lee to help her.Master lee said that the only way to save byeon remaining soul or power was to save naksu i.e.naksu's soul and power were still in the stoned body of mudeok and that by doing this naksu and byeon soul will be interconnected forever with naksu will have byeon power. and byeon remaining soul.Basically merging the souls with naksu like s1 will be dominant forever and byeon remaining soul dormant.in short(It is naksu now in naksu body with her naksu soul +power+remaining powers of byeon and remaining byeon soul) .But after this byeon mom decides that she will make sure naksu memories are vanished and she will only remain as byeon..ie by hook or crook making naksu dormant and byeon soul dominant by brainwashing her mund forever and making her believe that she is byeon. Thats why for three years she didnt let this talk out nor she allowed naksu to be out of room. And so thats why she also forbidden everyone to enter jinyowon.

Byeon younger sis knows that it is naksu and not byeon but feels genuinely bad and helpless for naksu but both these girls need to be out of jinowon asap.

In precape - Jin mu has naksu's ashes(i think its naksu 's original body ashes ) and jinmu says that he will bring back naksu to create havoc in uk life Jinmu summons byeon mom and naksu and asks about byeon's coming back truth. And naksu aka cho yeong .is being quite playful with uk and making him stutter and keeping him blushing mode Next she has gone out in town..already making yul flustered with telling him that he is day dreaming alot and further she meets crown prince go won who is in servants clothes ..asks him to give her some money so she buy food .on other side Uk jade starts to glow and he just follows it and stopping at someone .

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krish58

completely possible..and i think if its true then..jinwoyon mom didnt kill byeon intentionally..it might have been accidental..remember how mudeok became unconcious when jinwoyon mum tried to demonstrate ice stone power on mudeok...

They revealed in ep 2

Lady Jin chose her daughter's body over her soul(pathetic)

Now it's Naksu's soul in buyeon's body

But as she cures from petrification, her features will change into Naksu's original body

Cho Yeon needs to run ASAP from her mother

That lady clearly is crazy...

I didn't like how they wrote off buyeon story so easily..her story intrigued me..also she was the one who trapped Naksu in her body in part1.. they highlighted her and killed her off like nothing..

Krish58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nevertheless22

They revealed in ep 2

Lady Jin chose her daughter's body over her soul(pathetic)

Now it's Naksu's soul in buyeon's body

But as she cures from petrification, her features will change into Naksu's original body

Cho Yeon needs to run ASAP from her mother

That lady clearly is crazy...

I didn't like how they wrote off buyeon story so easily..her story intrigued me..also she was the one who trapped Naksu in her body in part1.. they highlighted her and killed her off like nothing..

exactly yeong aka naksu and cho yeong really needs to runaway from the byeon mom or else.. cho yeong will never ever be with dangu..

and i some what expected that writers will somehow cut off story of byeon.

But atleast now we have clarity that its naksu soul and power in byeon body..and the only thing which is keeping the remaining byeon soul or power alive is naksu soul and power.. to say it short its case of merged souls or interconnecting souls.Also master lee said that once naksu memory is back her powers will be back too .Which the byeon mom wont let it happen as she doesnt care for yeong but cares only for byeon to be alive and for that she can take any steps..even joining hands with jin mu

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krish58

exactly yeong aka naksu and cho yeong really needs to runaway from the byeon mom or else.. cho yeong will never ever be with dangu..

and i some what expected that writers will somehow cut off story of byeon.

But atleast now we have clarity that its naksu soul and power in byeon body..and the only thing which is keeping the remaining byeon soul or power alive is naksu soul and power.. to say it short its case of merged souls or interconnecting souls.Also master lee said that once naksu memory is back her powers will be back too .Which the byeon mom wont let it happen as she doesnt care for yeong but cares only for byeon to be alive and for that she can take any steps..even joining hands with jin mu

Both Jinmu and Lady Jin are competing for the "most hated character" award this season ..

I hope cho Yeon and dang gu get a happy ending..

Krish58 thumbnail

Both Jinmu and Lady Jin are competing for the "most hated character" award this season ..

I hope cho Yeon and dang gu get a happy ending..

yeah they are in tough competition for hated character..

for those two cuties..i really want cho yeon takes a firm stance against her mum and leaves the house to be with dangu

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

I liked the episode..they are trying to confuse people that it's buyeon in Naksu's body..but after all the parallels and all..i think it's just Naksu in Naksu's og body..but with some dormant buyeon powers...like how Naksu as a mudeok was able to see even with a blindfold about the broken yin and yang jade..in season 1...

Did you finish watching ep 1?

i havent yet ..