🥺

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nevertheless22

They ruined it!!! 

Everything is rushed and don't even get me started on the deaths

🥺

no no epi 10 was good .. u were talking abt 9 right? I liked the finale episode .. i was worried when i saw 3 coffins but thankfully they dint ruin it … and am happy how they showed it was all jin bu yeon doing everything and eventually she went away leaving behind naksu.. I wasnt very happy with how jang uk came to know about naksu and could not show any emotions but overall they wrapped up well in episode 10 . let me know your thoughts 

EXOL thumbnail

this comment is spot on reddit 

“I admit, they tied it off well!

Jin Seol Ran played 5D chess with everyone, the audience included, from the very beginning.

She stole Naksu's soul to train Jang Uk because she needed to unlock the power of the King's star.

When Jin Mu messed with her plan making Mu Deok run wild, she orchestrated their reunion at Jinyowon by opening the secret door.

The endgame was the  destruction  of the firebird.

And then she  left as her mission was done, leaving behind a couple  of badass protectors for the world.

PS: Park Jin's  heartbreaking decision foreshadowed and  discussed throughout the series was a nice touch to build up that scene.”

Leprechaun thumbnail

The story ended or they left with a possibility of another season??

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

The story ended or they left with a possibility of another season??

ended 

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I watched the last episode after seeing your posts. I was like 99% sure..they will give sad ending..i am so glad i was wrong...

They really had me at the first half ... especially park Jin and kim do ju scene was very powerful... that's what made me believe that they are really dead..

Jin seol ran really played them all!!!

I think she was planning to unite uk and Naksu and leave the body to Naksu right from the beginning when she opened jinyowon door in ep 1 of S2..

Though i kinda wanted Naksu to draw her sword and fight..i get it why she doesn't want to train..

She trained for a purpose - to get her revenge and became an assassin.. now that she knows how her father died and how she was used,manipulated in the name of her revenge.. maybe she doesn't want to train and reach hwansu or something again'..

Jin mu's death was kind of underwhelming for me.. i guess i was waiting for Naksu to kill him with her sword.. may be that's why i felt it was underwhelming.. but i liked uk's dialogue - look at what powerful can do . something on that lines.. and he burned them all ..i liked that scene...

And the scene where buyeon sent Naksu back into her body and disappeared was gold...i loved it ❤️

Overall, i loved Alchemy of souls..i will probably re-watch it again when i have nothing to watch 😆

Crown prince deserved to be the king

Righteous Yul has become the leader of j...(sorry don't remember the name) and started giving everyone including women.. a chance to become a mage ..

Cho-Dang became parents.. kim do ju and park Jin are expecting..

And uk-naksu wandering all over the world to collect the missing relics was the best ending and suited their characters ❤️ 

And that Jin mom finally drew comfort from the fact that her daughter is present atleast because of Naksu..!

I liked how all the characters got memorable endings!!!

EXOL thumbnail

Yes, I think they wrapped up pretty well for every character and I am glad they did not make Jin Bu yeon powerless like we were suspecting. Glad it was all her masterplan since the beginning including the part in season 1 where she trains Jang UK to unlock his power. I am pleasantly surprised how neatly they tied it all up. If I have to complain, it would be for giving Jin Mu too much power. I was legit worried when Jin Buyeon/Naksu left that empty ice stone in his body and left him there. Anyway it was satisfying to watch that stupid mages assembly burn down in ashes along with jin mu..the king was really dumb to think jin mu will give power to him lmao. Really loved how crown prince became  King of Daeho and Jang UK got to wander around the world with naksu. 

It  will be one of my fav dramas for sure. It's a genre which kdramas rarely offer so it was a treat to watch. I am pretty sure if we watch it again, we will notice many other details which we might have missed in our first watch.