Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I don't want this to be a daily.. I hope it replaces Ehraam E Junoon smiley42

They don't do this kind of promotion for daillies.smiley36 I think it will air on Saturday or Sunday

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

They don't do this kind of promotion for daillies.smiley36 I think it will air on Saturday or Sunday

Sirf Tum got the promotion tho

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

But they air JSA on Fri_Sat. They stopped airing special dramas on Sundays 8 pm. They usually air double episodes of their 9 or 7 pm dailies.smiley5

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

But they air JSA on Fri_Sat. They stopped airing special dramas on Sundays 8 pm. They usually air double episodes of their 9 or 7 pm dailies.smiley5

Yes the last drama to have mega episodes on weekends is sirf Tum i hope JSA came back on top 10

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I've seen the teaser description ali rehman is not appearing on the star cast Looks like he is replaced by ali safina

Good. Ali Safina is gr8 in comedy.smiley4

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Good. Ali Safina is gr8 in comedy.smiley4

Hmmm but i would love to see Veteran comedian like Jan Rambo and azizi Saab in mannat Murad also btw ali safina should do serious roles also he has potentials to do serious roles I want ali to take a new daily soap after aitbaar

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Hmmm but i would love to see Veteran comedian like Jan Rambo and azizi Saab in mannat Murad also btw ali safina should do serious roles also he has potentials to do serious roles I want ali to take a new daily soap after aitbaar

Rambo and Azizi are quite old. Maybe the character here is of a younger guy.. so none can fit the bill better than Ali Safina.

Ali is versatile.. he does different characters , so we'll see him doing serious roles too in future.

His wife Hira Tareen is versatile too.. I enjoyed watching her in Mere Ban Jao.. smiley4

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Rambo and Azizi are quite old. Maybe the character here is of a younger guy.. so none can fit the bill better than Ali Safina.

Ali is versatile.. he does different characters , so we'll see him doing serious roles too in future.

His wife Hira Tareen is versatile too.. I enjoyed watching her in Mere Ban Jao.. smiley4

Hmmm that's great but never knew Hira tareen was in MBJ i think she's the only good part in the show i didn't like MBJ due to being indianaised BTW when did you became hum fan ??

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Hmmm that's great but never knew Hira tareen was in MBJ i think she's the only good part in the show i didn't like MBJ due to being indianaised BTW when did you became hum fan ??

I started watching Pakistani dramas on 2016. I loved ARY's dramas first.. then I watched Sang E Mar Mar and Nazr E Bad and started liking Hum dramas. Geo came late, but I enjoyed its dramas after some time.. same happened with Urdu 1 .. sadly it doesn't make Pakistani dramas any more.smiley19