Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Isn't Mannat Murad also related to Dargah?

I don't know . Such things don't exit in my place. I guess you are right . is it something like qurban offered for peer or in dargah in order to get your beloved one?😕

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

None of the channels care tbh. It depends more on the writers. Umera Ahmed's dramas are the most spiritual and follow the right guidance.

KAm 1 and 2 were not that bad, I think they mostly followed Islam correctly. Only the third one was messed up🤢

A part from the Ost lyrics.. KAM 1 presented Islam in a good way . I related to the fl. In fact I went through the same experience in my life were I was torn between love and religion. I felt guilt, and it took toll in my health. Alhamdulillah it was over.. but Iman lost her life resisting her love and desire to be with the one she loved.😭

Originally posted by: awida

A part from the Ost lyrics.. KAM 1 presented Islam in a good way . I related to the fl. In fact I went through the same experience in my life were I was torn between love and religion. I felt guilt, and it took toll in my health. Alhamdulillah it was over.. but Iman lost her life resisting her love and desire to be with the one she loved.😭

Yes, the story was realistic and gave a good message. That fathers shouldn't be so strict with their daughters in the name of Islam, Islam does allow a man and woman to marry each other if they feel attracted. And also the fact that love is what made Hammad closer to Allah.❤️

KAM3 had no message.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yes, the story was realistic and gave a good message. That fathers shouldn't be so strict with their daughters in the name of Islam, Islam does allow a man and woman to marry each other if they feel attracted. And also the fact that love is what made Hammad closer to Allah.❤️

KAM3 had no message.

I agree about the message of S1. For this it touched me deep.

S3 was a joke in the name of love.. it also represented Islam in a bad way.. showing that faqeers have more aknoledge of Islam, although they aren't even practice the teachings of it.

1195620 thumbnail

fresh pairing, lets see ..

There are just few Pak dramas which showed Islam in positive light and gave good message.

Kam1 is one of them. Main abdul qadir hoon,alif, ruswai, Ajaib khana are few of them.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

There are just few Pak dramas which showed Islam in positive light and gave good message.

Kam1 is one of them. Main abdul qadir hoon,alif, ruswai, Ajaib khana are few of them.

Add Seerat. It was also good . Even Munafiq had a good transformation track of Hamza without showing him going to dargah.

I miss Hina Huma Nafees dramas which have a good religious track.😳

And all Umera Ahmed dramas

Add Seerat. It was also good . Even Munafiq had a good transformation track of Hamza without showing him going to dargah.

I miss Hina Huma Nafees dramas which have a good religious track.😳

Yeah Hamza has one of the best transformation in Munafiq

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

When in Ruswai?