Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I can't believe everyone in the show except her bade bhaiyya was actually reprimanding Mannat bcz she slapped back. Her bhabhi as well. How is slapping back included in bad upbringing? Why should mannat take an abuse. Also, Murad is just yuck! Even after slapping he doesn't seem to have guilt. He is doing all this man woman thing. He saw how modern & progressive Mannat was when she saw her before marriage. He was stalking her and behaving like an Ashiq. Now, he expects her to just take insults dished by his family? Whereas he is a coward who lies at every turn. He couldn't take a stand for himself, to marry a woman of his choice. I know this show is going to have a happy ending. But I wish she take divorce & marry Ali Rehman.

I watched this show after seeing the infamous slap reelsmiley36

@bold, exactly!! If mannat giving it back is a bad upbringing then Murad had a bad upbringing too..

This guy Murad is such a loser, it was him who was behind her all the while doing all sadakchaap ashiqui stuffs, he should have known that his marriage with mannat won't last long considering how jungli and disgusting his family members are.. Why ruin a girls life if you already know your toxic family won't be able to adjust with her ever?

It is even more annoying when he said she should have 'discussed' with him about her joining back to work after the marriagesmiley11 I really hope they seperate..Mannat deserves better...

Does any one find the lady playing murad's mom ott? She overacts in every scene..

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

@bold, exactly!! If mannat giving it back is a bad upbringing then Murad had a bad upbringing too..

This guy Murad is such a loser, it was him who was behind her all the while doing all sadakchaap ashiqui stuffs, he should have known that his marriage with mannat won't last long considering how jungli and disgusting his family members are.. Why ruin a girls life if you already know your toxic family won't be able to adjust with her ever?

It is even more annoying when he said she should have 'discussed' with him about her joining back to work after the marriagesmiley11 I really hope they seperate..Mannat deserves better...

Does any one find the lady playing murad's mom ott? She overacts in every scene..

Exactly. He was running behind her & now after marriage his attitude is changed. He says there's a difference between man & woman. Loser kahin ka. In a promo, he also says Mannat actually needed a reason to leave him. He is still not guilty. Loser. Also his family is disgusting. His sister who had a love marriage, she herself can't stand her brother being happy it looks like. I hope her husband goes for his boss. It will give me sadistic pleasure..

@bold yes. She is disgusting & I just can't stand her. She is evil & can't stand her own children's happiness. I hope she gets a bad ending but I don't think anyone is going to suffer anything in this show..

I am rooting for divorce but I know it won't happen. Unfortunately

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I started watching this show because of the viral TikTok video, reached episode 15 in 2 days & it’s giving me majoooor Ishwari (Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi) feels. Disturbing the first night, getting jealous of how Mannat & Murad behave around each other. Omggg. And that elder sister and her husband give me the ickkkk! Continuously crying and begging for money ew.

xmanisha thumbnail

I found it so hilarious when he said that she should’ve discussed joining the office, I mean hello? That’s where you saw her for the first time and YOU were the one going after her. Red flag after red flag.

xmanisha thumbnail

Also, (I’m on episode 17) do we get to see Mannat’s 4th brother? I think he is the one who Fazeelat used to love and who got married to someone else.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

https://reviewit.pk/mannat-murad-episode-28-viewers-term-murad-a-loser-husband/

I really feel sad that Mannat Murad got ruined all blame to writers

But they are showing reality of our society. Murad is representing mostly Desi men. I have seen worst men in my surroundings. Its really sad

People complain about toxicity of this show but they are not romanticising marriage in a middle class family. Its unbearable to watch but its reality. This is what happens to most of educated women in Pakistani middle class families after marriage.

Edited by Virgo27 - 9 months ago
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Everything stated here is on point.. I m rooting for the divorce..I will be very disappointed if they get back together after all these messsmiley11

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Everything stated here is on point.. I m rooting for the divorce..I will be very disappointed if they get back together after all these messsmiley11

I think it's near to the end because it crossed 30 episodes yesterday maybe geo will announce irada and might Replace mannat Murad soon