Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I loved watching the 1st episode. It was funny. Irsa and her Punjabi mom act was funny. Yes , she is a dominating mother but I couldn't take her seriously as she made me laugh watching her antics. And her scenes with Talha are soo good.smiley36

Talha is so cute and handsome. He played the obidant son perfectly. He was ready to sacrifise his happiness for his sister, but his mom.. won't let this happen, as she has big dreams for her only son. smiley14

You also watching 🤩

Glad you enjoyed

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

I loved watching the 1st episode. It was funny. Irsa and her Punjabi mom act was funny. Yes , she is a dominating mother but I couldn't take her seriously as she made me laugh watching her antics. And her scenes with Talha are soo good.smiley36

Talha is so cute and handsome. He played the obidant son perfectly. He was ready to sacrifise his happiness for his sister, but his mom.. won't let this happen, as she has big dreams for her only son. smiley14

I'm glad you're liking mannat Murad it's really an awesome show

Episode two was fine

Enjoying this drama so far

Waiting for mannat murad first interaction smiley9

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

You also watching 🤩

Glad you enjoyed

Yes. I got Aunn Zara feel from the 1st ep. I like the ml and his family. smiley27

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I'm liking the episodes so far. I do find ML's mother's acting bit too much but bearing that I think the drama is pretty nice. I'm liking the precap for the 1st interaction.

Murad's mother is ott but still overall are good watch.

Also mannat and murad have good chemistry.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Murad's mother is ott but still overall are good watch.

Yes. She is OTT , but for a comedy drama it is funny .smiley36

Also mannat and murad have good chemistry.

I didn't want them to get out of that room. They were a treat to watchsmiley42. Muraad is so cute .. and Mannat couldn't resist his charm, although she kept mocking him smiley4

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I didn't want them to get out of that room. They were a treat to watchsmiley42. Muraad is so cute .. and Mannat couldn't resist his charm, although she kept mocking him smiley4

Pretty nice scene. I would like to see their reactions in the same office though. Especially when Murad shows her the earring lol. 😂

The mother is really overacting tbh. It's too much.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Pretty nice scene. I would like to see their reactions in the same office though. Especially when Murad shows her the earring lol. 😂

Yes. Office romance will be a treat to watch smiley42. I hope she keeps working after their marriage. She is a strong woman.. and I want to see her managing work and house.smiley14

The mother is really overacting tbh. It's too much.

I know. Irsa always does overacting. I think the only time I liked her acting was in Aangan (ARY) . Here she was funny in Ep 1 and 2.. but the moment she started shouting in Mannat's house it was too much.smiley44

I know. Irsa always does overacting. I think the only time I liked her acting was in Aangan (ARY) . Here she was funny in Ep 1 and 2.. but the moment she started shouting in Mannat's house it was too much.smiley44

She is tooo loud in MM. Iqra talha saved the grace with their chemistry