Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Saw a # of posts comparing #MannatMurad with ITV's #KuchRangPyarKeAiseBhi. People who have seen both, would you care to reflect?

https://x.com/subhangi_06/status/1706918425099137322?s=20

https://x.com/Prerna210/status/1706902833943994609?s=20

Erm nope, the only thing they have in common is a control freak sas but in krpkab the saas was not this loud and more subtle. Also control freak saas is not that uncommon in ptv. Character sketch of leads, family backgrounds are also completely different. Dev was a self made serious business tycoon from upper class while Sonakshi was a nutritionist from a middle class bengali family hired to look after Dev's mom.

A decent start, story is typical one but executed well.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yes idk why people are calling it the PTV of kuch rang as it's story is copied from Sadqay Tumhare

Gigi78752 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I really liked iqra’s styling…she looked very nice
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Unpopular opinion but I found myself disappointed by Mannat Murad. I had such high hopes and was expecting a fresh young modern story - like a lighter version of JSA. Magar yeh wahi 7pm daily soap ka ghissa plot hai jo bade budget ke saath ab 8 pm par pesh kar rahe hain. Toxic overbearing mother, iklota beta jis pe chaar behnon ka bojh hai aur jo bechara apni biwi aur maa behnon ke beech pisse ga, and from the looks of it, a storyline where the MIL will create problems in DIL's shaadi. Treatment bhi koi aisi innovative nahi lagi. Performances were good. Irsa was fun to watch initially but her character was already getting annoying by the end of the episode.

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Yes idk why people are calling it the PTV of kuch rang as it's story is copied from Sadqay Tumhare

I don't think so that it is copied from sadqay tumhare, ST had sad ending, here mannat murad will get marry.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

I don't think so that it is copied from sadqay tumhare, ST had sad ending, here mannat murad will get marry.

But the mother character is same From Sadqay Tumhare who's against on their love

Originally posted by: anikamathur

But the mother character is same From Sadqay Tumhare who's against on their love

Woh toh har dusrey dramey main hota hai. Sadqay tumhare is not similar to mannat murad.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Unpopular opinion but I found myself disappointed by Mannat Murad. I had such high hopes and was expecting a fresh young modern story - like a lighter version of JSA. Magar yeh wahi 7pm daily soap ka ghissa plot hai jo bade budget ke saath ab 8 pm par pesh kar rahe hain. Toxic overbearing mother, iklota beta jis pe chaar behnon ka bojh hai aur jo bechara apni biwi aur maa behnon ke beech pisse ga, and from the looks of it, a storyline where the MIL will create problems in DIL's shaadi. Treatment bhi koi aisi innovative nahi lagi. Performances were good. Irsa was fun to watch initially but her character was already getting annoying by the end of the episode.

I had low expectations from this show because the writer was same as Bakhtawars and she is disappointing.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I loved watching the 1st episode. It was funny. Irsa and her Punjabi mom act was funny. Yes , she is a dominating mother but I couldn't take her seriously as she made me laugh watching her antics. And her scenes with Talha are soo good.smiley36

Talha is so cute and handsome. He played the obidant son perfectly. He was ready to sacrifise his happiness for his sister, but his mom.. won't let this happen, as she has big dreams for her only son. smiley14