Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Other than engagement being completed with no issues at Barsana temple away from Gungun's presence, all other pre-wedding rituals of Damini were shown as to be actually ruined by or thru Gungun so far, πŸ‘NOT by Ghost or Radha.

Feel Ketaki after learning from Ajeet, shall bring Gungun to hospital to ruin Damini's mandap drama too, at nth minute, may be next week?

Want to see if Gungun going close by, touching Mohan or calling him out as 'papa' can awaken him within that 6 hours time limit of observation set by doctors?☺️ in that way Damini's 12 years dream of sitting dressed as Mohan's bride gets half fulfilled, but she won't anyhow succeed in becoming Mrs.Mohan.

Edited by LAV2725 - 1 years ago
priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ralulo

November 16

D continues to blame R even for borewell,snake attack,kitchen fire πŸ₯±

If it would be unknown to public D was behind all those incidents maybe all this long lecture would make some sense but since there is no secret it's only waste of time,words and energy.

R did mentioned 2 may is Mohini engagement day πŸ˜† her turn to speak

End result:open war between DR

While i am not a fan of radha... i was glad she spoke and gave it of to the bekhari damini who thinks no end of herself

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

I'd say time they bring in a 4th woman - a nurse who probably is now with him in ICU and will later come in as a home nurse. Make her a Tulsi lookalike. Let him have temporary amnesia and back to the times when he was married to Tulsi and so he thinks the nurse is actually Tulsi. Doctors can warn the family that his head will explode if he learns the truth about the real T.

Ha ha... The plot thickens. πŸ˜†

Tulsi's lookalike needs to appear... i want damini and radha to keep fighting and lookalike should take the cake

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

In the Bhojpuri version they did bring a Mohan lookalike - so why not another Tulsi here? While its a given D will shift her focus from R to this new entry, will R move away? Even in this hypothetical situation, don't think she would - 'Mohanji ko to bas hum hi khush rakh sakte hein'.

AishwaryaVarma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If lookalike they are thinking, I only vote for Mohan that too grey shade 😎. Shabz will ace it. Tulisi look like will eventually be treated same as now how Radha is being treated.

Atleast if Mohan look like I can get to see him in 2 shades in same show. It's most exciting.

Now currently I am not watching the show, will resume after Mohan gets up and becomes normal.

Ralulo thanks for the updates every day.

LAV2725 thumbnail

'Iss Mohan ko uss Mohan se milaane ki kahaani'..this is how RM serial was promoted, hyped & launched by highlighting Shabir as Mohan.

How a flutist happy go lucky, once lively musician Mohan turned into bitter recluse sad business man, and how he will get back to his old musician lively self with help from one young devotee girl, who may be his student. And RM serial genre isn't romance, unlike some other serials, its a devotional family drama, though Pyar got used in title prefix.

Cut to 6 months later, now 8 pm RM concept officially U turns as Markandesh dosh in man's kundali needing a matching kundali woman to be wedded to him quickly, to dilute his kundali dosh & save his life from various mishaps/attacks.This is 8.30pm BL core story that's running for more than a year on same Zee channel, where rich saas is made to believe good nature bahu is ashubh for her beta, whose close presence puts her son's life into danger, that's how vamp who is her preferred to be daughter in law, brain washed her.

Zee core team badly needs quick rejig. How can 8pm & 8.30pm serials have same to same core stories running around same periods? 😲 small mercy is marriage hasn't happened in RM.

ambsug thumbnail

I am wondering if the channel does any review of its serials periodically???? Is progress and improvement in creativity never in their agenda?

LAV2725 thumbnail

I have serious doubts on authenticity of some reasonable reviews, monitoring, creative advices & introspection happening last couple of years after seeing on air, off air, new fictions of Zee hindi channel. πŸ˜”

Ralulo thumbnail
Ralulo thumbnail

November 17

Same style as bus ep:first climax,then back in time

Half promo done,until the part where R is thrown out and cries...while Mohan remembers the promise he made about R being his responsability and moves his hand 😲 and head

The right question is if groom is not conscious how (and who) thinks a wedding can be done...but these people make their own rules.

Back home Gungun still prays.

Edited by Ralulo - 1 years ago