Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Why does Sara look like she is still on Atrangi Re set😂

A fresh picture

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Sibling duo Sara and Ibrahim 😳

I still like Sara for her eloquence in English and determination in losing weight. Other than that, I’m not a fan of her acting.

I wonder when’s he going to debut in BW as an actor? 🤔 Hope, he acts well like his father Saif.

KJo is a closet gay and a powerful man owning Dharma production house. So, Nepo kids especially girls feel free with him..

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Which fun ?

Elaborate.

Are of JEALOUS of him ? 🤣😆.

Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Sibling duo Sara and Ibrahim 😳

I still like Sara for her eloquence in English and determination in losing weight. Other than that, I’m not a fan of her acting.

I wonder when’s he going to debut in BW as an actor? 🤔 Hope, he acts well like his father Saif.

KJo is a closet gay and a powerful man owning Dharma production house. So, Nepo kids especially girls feel free with him..

Sara has lot of eloquence in Hindi & Urdu too!

And KJo, is ANYTHING BUT A “closet gay.” 🤣 Absolutely everyone who knows him & we as a public too (he basically says everything but that “I am gay” on KwK) absolutely KNOW hes gay. I say, more power to him!!!!

He definitely has a fixation on youth though!!

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

You want to know who reallly has the looks and figure. Tara. Neither Tara or that trio with Karan are amazing actresses. Ananya, Jhanvi, and Sara have all gotten much better roles and scripts compared to Tara. But you want to know who really undeniably has the looks it is Tara. She has the ability to look hot and innocent from the face at the same time. Has an amazing figure. And at the same time looks great in Indian wear. I was blown away after I saw her in this black sharara. My eyes were on her rather the Sid during promotions.

Tara Sutaria Flaunts Toned Body In Sexy Bikini In Throwback Photo, Check Out The Diva's Sizzling Pictures

None in that trio can compete.

Tara Sutaria Stuns In Black As She Heads Out For Promotions With Sidharth Malhotra and Ritesh Deshmukh - HungryBoo | Bollywood girls, Beautiful bollywood actress, Indian celebrities

Tara Sutaria in Punit Balana – South India Fashion

way prettier than plastic Jahnvi and annoying Sara but sadly as bad of an actor as them.
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I was going to say. Usually, it is her face that looks super plastic and weird from angles. Her body is looking plastic too. I get Kat getting bricks and bats for going over the top with botox. It is understandable. But look at Jhanvi. She is so young and already ruined herself with over-the-top plastic surgery.

I think it becomes even more apparent when she's standing next to Ananya and Sara who haven't got any work done, atleast not as drastic as her. Jhanvi went overboard with fake tits and ass. Plastic surgery like Shruti Hasan had to enhance her nose (she even admits to it) or like Aditi Hydari or even Sridevi with her nose looks great but turns ugly quickly if people get invested too much into it. Sadly Jhanvi is the latter case.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Bollywood is obsessed with Pilates. It does absolutely nothing for me tbh.. I much prefer my weights, way more fun too!

1003197 thumbnail

Not really, on kwk entry he had hot guy making pass at him yet in kat episode he said "mujhe us nazar koi dekhta nahin" 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What if hes secretly straight. Getting to mentor all these girls. 🤣

This would be a total plot twist 🤣

But he is as straight as a jalebi 😆