Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Does Sara have abs? πŸ”₯

Let me find her trying to do some sit ups πŸ˜†

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Does Sara have abs? πŸ”₯

kind of sort of! Def a very toned midriff and natural curves.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeQveFQoj33/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Wow this is amazing ❀️

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Wow this is amazing ❀️

She use to be big into pilates! It shows ! I wish her acting was also amazing. Not quite! lol ! πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

She use to be big into pilates! It shows ! I wish her acting was also amazing. Not quite! lol ! πŸ˜†

I think shes charismatic. Those Namaste videos show she has a ton of personality. To me atleast

642126 thumbnail

Godfather of nepo kids.

All these plastics look alike and are equally talentless

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I think shes charismatic. Those Namaste videos show she has a ton of personality. To me atleast

You want to know who reallly has the looks and figure. Tara. Neither Tara or that trio with Karan are amazing actresses. Ananya, Jhanvi, and Sara have all gotten much better roles and scripts compared to Tara. But you want to know who really undeniably has the looks it is Tara. She has the ability to look hot and innocent from the face at the same time. Has an amazing figure. And at the same time looks great in Indian wear. I was blown away after I saw her in this black sharara. My eyes were on her rather the Sid during promotions.

Tara Sutaria Flaunts Toned Body In Sexy Bikini In Throwback Photo, Check Out The Diva's Sizzling Pictures

None in that trio can compete.

Tara Sutaria Stuns In Black As She Heads Out For Promotions With Sidharth Malhotra and Ritesh Deshmukh - HungryBoo | Bollywood girls, Beautiful bollywood actress, Indian celebrities

Tara Sutaria in Punit Balana – South India Fashion

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I was a fan of Tara for a while. But im kinda over her now. I dont think shes any good. An feel free to say the same about the girls I like. But I saw 1 or 2 of Tara's movies and her voice is grating

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I was a fan of Tara for a while. But im kinda over her now. I dont think shes any good. An feel free to say the same about the girls I like. But I saw 1 or 2 of Tara's movies and her voice is grating

her voice maybe. But if you want to talk about looks. She is probably better looking than the three of them combined.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Ananya looked like a plane jane in front of Deepika In Gehraiyan. No wonder her boyfriend cheated. πŸ˜†

I don’t condone cheating. Especially not because another person is simply more attractive.