Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 23 days ago

Good morning! smiley1

Good evening... smiley17

All the best for your exam dear! smiley20

Thanks a lot... smiley27

Sure

Done then!! I'm going to pakao you nicely with the story and the characters... And I absolutely need to curse one particular character out there. The two leads are so well written that I'm in love with the character arc writing style. They are neither mahaan nor goody two shoes. You could even call both of them absolute red flags at the first glance... But then later on its proved that they aren't red flags at all.

Sometimes even the simplest stories stand out on their own merit. So I can totally understand you. 

I'm glad that you got such good books to read. 

I agree... Sometimes, the simplest stories stand out because of their strong plot and the characters. And I am actually glad I came across these two characters.

So, one of the stories is about a wife's revenge on her ex husband and his family. I'll tell you the story in detail later on. The ML offered to help her with her revenge plan and in return, asked for permission to pursue and court her openly. So, she replies that after going through all this, she might never be able to fall in love again. And he simply replies with: "Even if I can't make you fall in love with me... At least, I'll make sure you can trust me." 

This was the sweetest scene for me... Despite there being several other sweet scenes in the story.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 days ago

Good evening... smiley17

Good morning dear! smiley31

Sorry, it has been quite some time... smiley24 Things at work have been crazy busy. 

Thanks a lot... smiley27

smiley1

Done then!! I'm going to pakao you nicely with the story and the characters... And I absolutely need to curse one particular character out there. The two leads are so well written that I'm in love with the character arc writing style. They are neither mahaan nor goody two shoes. You could even call both of them absolute red flags at the first glance... But then later on its proved that they aren't red flags at all.

Interesting. I actually like the fact that they are a bit grey as it sounds because that's how normal people are in general. This so-called Red Flag/Green Flag debate is kind of getting on my nerves lately because that makes the characters so unrealistic and meh... 

I agree... Sometimes, the simplest stories stand out because of their strong plot and the characters. And I am actually glad I came across these two characters.

smiley20

So, one of the stories is about a wife's revenge on her ex husband and his family. I'll tell you the story in detail later on. The ML offered to help her with her revenge plan and in return, asked for permission to pursue and court her openly. So, she replies that after going through all this, she might never be able to fall in love again. And he simply replies with: "Even if I can't make you fall in love with me... At least, I'll make sure you can trust me." 

This was the sweetest scene for me... Despite there being several other sweet scenes in the story.

That's really sweet. smiley42 smiley42 smiley42

I have recently watched "The Idea Of You" and boy I'm so in love with the hero. Why don't we have such guys in real life! smiley19 smiley19 smiley19 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Read your reply... But I'll reply to it later on; maybe tomorrow because today I am in an EXTREMELY foul mood. And I'm this 🤏 close to losing my temper and trashing my room... am only refraining because I know I will have to clean all the mess in the end.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 6 days ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Read your reply... But I'll reply to it later on; maybe tomorrow because today I am in an EXTREMELY foul mood. And I'm this 🤏 close to losing my temper and trashing my room... am only refraining because I know I will have to clean all the mess in the end.

Take care dear! 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Thanks... These freaking annoying relatives really boil my blood sometimes. But because I have to show respect to these people, I can't even cuss them out. smiley35

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Good morning dear! smiley31

Good evening...

Sorry, it has been quite some time... smiley24 Things at work have been crazy busy. 

Understandable... I too don't come too often because I have the PhD exam next month. It's too hectic here too... Have to review tons of notes.

Interesting. I actually like the fact that they are a bit grey as it sounds because that's how normal people are in general. This so-called Red Flag/Green Flag debate is kind of getting on my nerves lately because that makes the characters so unrealistic and meh... 

Naah... I'm not talking about the usual red flag-green flag debate. What I exactly mean is that their characters are written in such a manner that when they first met, the first two reactions would be:

1. There is no way this crazy guy is the Male Lead.

2. Their relationship is obviously going to be a highly toxic and unhealthy one.

But in reality, they aren't toxic except for a few situations but that is only because the two of them are idiots and don't know how to properly express their inner feelings.

That's really sweet. smiley42 smiley42 smiley42

I know!!! This scene was the sweetest for me... And another was one scene where he simply and easily talked about adopting the FL's daughter because "the most precious person of my most precious person is also extremely precious to me". This was what he said... And I was a total gone case by this point.

I have recently watched "The Idea Of You" and boy I'm so in love with the hero. Why don't we have such guys in real life! smiley19 smiley19 smiley19 

Unfortunately we can't find such good men in real life... Unless we are extremely lucky.

Which reminded me... I am still kinda pissed off after yesterday. Can I please rant here and vent my frustrations? Because I need a place to rant freely and I don't know where else I can do it...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Which reminded me... I am still kinda pissed off after yesterday. Can I please rant here and vent my frustrations? Because I need a place to rant freely and I don't know where else I can do it...

Absolutely 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay... Here I come with my rant.

So, I have this relative aunt who kind of seems to be obsessed(?) with weddings? Last year, she was pestering my 29 year old cousin sister for her marriage but since she had to undergo an operation, she stopped pestering her. And now she has legit started pestering me!! Here I am; just 24 right now, only completed my masters and preparing for PhD and she deada*s calls my Maa and tells her to start looking for rishtas for me? Because apparently, for girls, getting married in time is very important? They should get married before turning 30 because after that you can't find a decent guy? Her exact words were: "Abhi toh kuch kar nahi rahi hai toh time se shaadi karwa do. Aage padhai aur naukri toh shaadi ke baad bhi ho jaayegi." Like what the actual f**k??? smiley35

In fact, she even brought forth a couple of "eligible" guys to introduce them to me... I couldn't listen to the entire conversation but I did manage to listen to the description of one of them: a scientist who completed masters and PhD which means going by the common age logic, he should be at least 30 years (or maybe even more). 

So, first she has the audacity to talk about my marriage when my parents don't even care about it and then she had the gall to introduce a guy who is at least 6-7 years older than me?!?!

I am so damn pissed off right now... smiley35

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 5 days ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Good evening!

First of all, I'm extremely sorry for my delayed reply. 

Now coming to your post, I  totally understand your frustration. I have been there and frankly, I'm still there. We keep saying we have come a long way but honestly, AUNTIES like these exist everywhere whose only purpose in life is to ruin other's happiness.

I'm not against marrying someone who is 6/7 years older than me if we connect or have some common ground. But this should never be forced on us because we are too OLD to miss out on the good prospective guys.

It never gets better if you want to know the truth. But as long as you have really supportive parents and complete conviction in your stance - it's easier to navigate that frustration.

I know the urge to Patkofy Such Relatives like Mo, but we are bound by our courtesy.

All you can do is ignore them because they really shouldn't matter. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

You don't know me and soo dont know about u either try to talk to your pedants clearly and let them know what u wants to do in life yet and when ever u would feel it that its the time to settle down you will personally let them know , I n the whole wide world only your perants are the most well wisher for u and they would be proud of you as well , rest they will sort it out . sorry for the jumping into the conversation and sorry about the mistake as well .