Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Good morning behna! smiley31

Good morning smiley31

Awww! That's so sweet of you to praise me like that. smiley9 smiley9 smiley9 It made my day... smiley27 smiley27 smiley27

But it is the truth... All these years we have had countless discussions and you always read all my rants and even understood me nicely.

Unfortunately, I've forgotten this particular incident but for someone who loathed that character, I have nothing to say. smiley35 smiley35 smiley35 

Honestly, that was the first time I had taunted my friend badly. She was all "Virat is nice", "Virat is misunderstood" and all that bullshit. I very nearly told her to just get married to Virat herself if she likes him that much. smiley35

My cousin has a friend and she got married to a guy who was quite similar to him. He was a complete family and Bhabhi bhakt and the entire family expected her to do her job as well as cater to all their demands. She later found out that her husband was in a relationship with his Bhabhi. She bore it for 2 months hoping to find a middle ground but when that behaviour still continued, she just left the house and filed for a divorce. She stayed for that time because her family was facing troubles at that time, her father too had passed away due to COVID and she didn't want to add another burden to her family. But ultimately she just left. 

So, after seeing this happen in real life, there was no way I could bear with my friend's nonsense about Ghum and Virat...

Yeh hui na meri bahen wali baat! smiley31

smiley31

After quite some time, I actually liked the promo of a supernatural/horror show and felt it had promise. But then again time did not permit and other stuff. 

Which promo are you talking about? This one or any other one?

smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

Well, at least you've got to appreciate her for keeping herself updated with time, nahi? smiley2 smiley2 smiley2

Well that's true... She did keep herself updated with time. 😂😂

Another second hand embarrassment came with the name of the FL... "Nikki". I was honestly like "Why the f*ck did you use this name of all names?!" smiley35 smiley37

Same here...

smiley31

I'll be waiting. smiley1

I'll be posting one in a short while...

Also, can I share a VM with you. I had been working on it for weeks and now I'm quite happy with the way it has turned out so wanted to share it with you people. smiley9 smiley9 smiley9

Sure... I'll be waiting 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

But it is the truth... All these years we have had countless discussions and you always read all my rants and even understood me nicely.

smiley1 smiley1 smiley1

Well, ab yeh to hum dono ne kaafi baar notice ki hain that are views are quite similar. When I watch something new or find it interesting, I always feel like discussing about it. And I have been very lucky to have found you, Madhura and Jigyasa to share my views. To jaisa mujhe accha lagta hain, consciously I try my very best ki main bhi aap logo ke poora baat sunu because it matters. So unless you are talking about something I absolutely abhor, I'm gonna read it no matter how long it takes. smiley20

Honestly, that was the first time I had taunted my friend badly. She was all "Virat is nice", "Virat is misunderstood" and all that bullshit. I very nearly told her to just get married to Virat herself if she likes him that much. smiley35

My cousin has a friend and she got married to a guy who was quite similar to him. He was a complete family and Bhabhi bhakt and the entire family expected her to do her job as well as cater to all their demands. She later found out that her husband was in a relationship with his Bhabhi. She bore it for 2 months hoping to find a middle ground but when that behaviour still continued, she just left the house and filed for a divorce. She stayed for that time because her family was facing troubles at that time, her father too had passed away due to COVID and she didn't want to add another burden to her family. But ultimately she just left. 

So, after seeing this happen in real life, there was no way I could bear with my friend's nonsense about Ghum and Virat...

That's horrible. Although I'm glad that the girl chose the difficult way and divorced that guy. 

And I applaud you for being so straightforward with your friend kyunki kai baar hum apno se utna sakti se baat nahi kar pate. 

Which promo are you talking about? This one or any other one?

That same show. 

Well that's true... She did keep herself updated with time. 😂😂

Another second hand embarrassment came with the name of the FL... "Nikki". I was honestly like "Why the f*ck did you use this name of all names?!" smiley35 smiley37

smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

I'll be posting one in a short while...

Sure! smiley20

Sure... I'll be waiting 

Here you go... 

Do give me your honest opinion because I would love to modify the content if something seems horribly wrong. After all, I loved this show and the couple. smiley27 smiley27 smiley27

Edited by Nush_Rat - 2 months ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, so here is my first essay... This will be in two parts because the story has quite complex characters.

Let me give a basic premise first. It is a revenge drama with time travel involved. So, the FL named Jayna lives with her father. They are among the top 4 most powerful families of their empire. The father had a best friend who saved his life in the war, risking his own. So, after his death, his daughter Angela comes to live with them on his request. She appears to be an angel but is a devil in disguise. She paints the FL as a villain, seduces the FL's fiance, works with the empress in framing the FL's family for treason and has the entire family murdered aka executed. The FL's family has a special blessing from God in the form of a locket that provides protection against all sort of black magic and mind control etc. God listens to her prayer while dying and sends her back in time to save her family and extract her revenge.

Let's start with the FL.

At first she believes that Angela simply sweet talked them and played the innocent victim to sway her and her father in her favour and her fiance got seduced by her innocent looks. Later on she finds out that Angela's personal maid is actually a witch who is very capable in making potions that can control anyone. So, she realises that she as well as her father and her fiance along with the prince whom Angela married later on were fed this potion to completely turn them into the slaves of her wishes. She also finds out that she collaborated with the empress to destroy her family. In the second life, she finds out that the God's blessing helped her and she was protected from the mind control potion that Angela made her drink. Still, she pretends to be affected so that she doesn't get suspicious.

Now, the issue with her fiance. At first she believes that her fiance cheated on her with Angela but later on when she recollects all the incidents that happened, his strange behaviour towards her as well as his own mother, a chance encounter with someone who gives her information about the witch etc, she joins the dots and realises that her fiance was actually mind controlled. So, here she is at cross roads because she genuinely loved her fiance but at the same time, every time she was with him, she could only remember how he was the one to drag her out of her house, insult her family and her character and even put her in the underground prison. Hence she knows that she won't be able to spend the rest of her life peacefully and happily with him. Their engagement gets broken at the end due to political issues and so on... 

The fiance is a genuinely nice character. He and Jayna were childhood friends and he loves her dearly. He realises later on that Jayna's feelings towards him have changed, she has begun feeling uncomfortable with him. Of course he doesn't know anything about her past life and what he did so, he simply believes that she is falling out of love with him. And of course, both their families are on the opposite sides in the political battle regarding the Emperor's successor. So, their engagement gets broken and despite knowing that he can never have her, he goes against his family and pledges his loyalty to her as a knight. I must say, I was quite impressed with him.

We come to the ML now. 

He is the first prince of the empire but is fated to die before he turns 20. Everyone believes that he has an incurable illness but he is actually being poisoned slowly by the Empress since his childhood. He is another genuinely nice character. The empress has been threatening his childhood nanny to poison him. He knows that but still forgives the nanny at the end because she did take care of him like a mother and she was doing all this to protect her son. He is one of the most pitiful characters of the novel. The emperor knows that the empress is poisoning his eldest son but he simply looks the other way because he is blindly in love with her. He even overlooked all of her other crimes which include murdering other concubines and so on. He hides his real identity to help the FL. He is truly helpful and completely trusting of the FL. Even when she uses underhanded methods to gather information or to plot her revenge, he still stays by her side helping her because he knows that she won't harm any innocent person. 

He is also a very sassy character. While the FL has to pretend to be under Angela's control, he doesn't. So, when Angela is trying to insult her or paint her as a villain or as a vain and a shallow person, he actually turns the insults around on herself with his wit. For example, Jayna opened a charity clinic, threw a party for all the rich people encouraging them to donate for the healthcare facilities in the empire (and also towards education but that comes later on). Angela tries to insult her by insinuating that the party was a waste of time and money and the ML turns it around on her by stating that it was simply an act of promoting charity and insinuates that she is an uneducated person by offering to send her books that will help her gain knowledge about all this.

While he suffers his whole life in Jayna's previous life, he manages to survive this time and even gets his revenge. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

smiley1 smiley1 smiley1

Well, ab yeh to hum dono ne kaafi baar notice ki hain that are views are quite similar. When I watch something new or find it interesting, I always feel like discussing about it. And I have been very lucky to have found you, Madhura and Jigyasa to share my views. To jaisa mujhe accha lagta hain, consciously I try my very best ki main bhi aap logo ke poora baat sunu because it matters. So unless you are talking about something I absolutely abhor, I'm gonna read it no matter how long it takes. smiley20

Same here... Even I am very lucky to have found you and Madhura here. And even I try my best to take part in all the discussions as much as I can.

And yes, we both do have quite similar views regarding shows or movies. Yes, we do have separate preferences because after all, har kisi ki apni marzi hoti hai but we do have a level of understanding between us. So, we can understand each other quite nicely.

That's horrible. Although I'm glad that the girl chose the difficult way and divorced that guy.

Same... She did face some opposition from her remaining family and relatives and others but still she stuck to her decision to cut all ties with that family. The in-laws did come a few times to take her back but she didn't waver in her decision and applied for divorce.

And I applaud you for being so straightforward with your friend kyunki kai baar hum apno se utna sakti se baat nahi kar pate. 

In all honesty, I am somewhat of an introvert in real life. Most of the times, I just let their discussions go because one, I don't watch those shows and two, I don't want to engage in pointless arguments with people who simply don't want to see the truth and want to have their heads buried in the sand like ostriches. But since this incident happened around the same time, I just lost my patience with her. I just couldn't stand her justification of Virat and Ghum.

Which reminded me, I came across a nice meltdown of SaiShi and Shivangi fans on Twitter a few days ago... smiley36

That same show. 

Okay.

Do give me your honest opinion because I would love to modify the content if something seems horribly wrong. After all, I loved this show and the couple. smiley27 smiley27 smiley27

Wow!! ♥️♥️♥️

It was a real sweet VM... I absolutely love it. All the aspects of their life were there, the happy ones, sweet ones, sad ones etc. Watching it was quite sweet. And the slow background music was lovely. No song, just the soft melodic tune. Just loved it.

I can't say about modifications because honestly, I didn't find anything wrong. And I don't try to pick apart VMs because that is not my forte. I have absolutely zero idea about VM editing and making so, I just simply enjoy the clips and see if the music and the scenes touch my heart or not or whether I find the combination odd or not. I didn't feel like it in this case... Just loved it. So, from my side, I didn't find anything weird or out of context or any such thing. Maybe Madhura or another of your friend could give you their views because they can look at it with a technical aspect? So sorry because in my case, if a VM touches my heart, its good. I can't give any further review about it because I just enjoyed it.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 2 months ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Bahen, I'm logging out for now. Will reply to both of your comments after a couple of hours. 

See ya! 💙💙💙

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Bahen, I'm logging out for now. Will reply to both of your comments after a couple of hours. 

See ya! 💙💙💙

Alright, see ya!! 

I'll be ready with the second part of my today's essay by then... And be prepared, it's going to be longer than this. 🫣

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I'm back! smiley16

Same here... Even I am very lucky to have found you and Madhura here. And even I try my best to take part in all the discussions as much as I can.

smiley31 

And yes, we both do have quite similar views regarding shows or movies. Yes, we do have separate preferences because after all, har kisi ki apni marzi hoti hai but we do have a level of understanding between us. So, we can understand each other quite nicely.

Exactly! smiley31

Same... She did face some opposition from her remaining family and relatives and others but still she stuck to her decision to cut all ties with that family. The in-laws did come a few times to take her back but she didn't waver in her decision and applied for divorce.

That was kind of expected, considering her father just passed away and the way society works, usually girls' family members oppose divorce. But I'm really proud of her that she didn't give in and stayed strong. smiley32 smiley32 smiley32

In all honesty, I am somewhat of an introvert in real life. Most of the times, I just let their discussions go because one, I don't watch those shows and two, I don't want to engage in pointless arguments with people who simply don't want to see the truth and want to have their heads buried in the sand like ostriches. But since this incident happened around the same time, I just lost my patience with her. I just couldn't stand her justification of Virat and Ghum.

That's totally understandable. When you were experiencing something so heinous in real life, it would be impossible to support such a person even if he's fictional. 

Which reminded me, I came across a nice meltdown of SaiShi and Shivangi fans on Twitter a few days ago... smiley36

Now that seems interesting. smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 Tell me more. smiley15 smiley15 smiley15

Wow!! ♥️♥️♥️

It was a real sweet VM... I absolutely love it. All the aspects of their life were there, the happy ones, sweet ones, sad ones etc. Watching it was quite sweet. And the slow background music was lovely. No song, just the soft melodic tune. Just loved it.

Thank you so much dear! smiley4 smiley4 smiley4

I can't say about modifications because honestly, I didn't find anything wrong. And I don't try to pick apart VMs because that is not my forte. I have absolutely zero idea about VM editing and making so, I just simply enjoy the clips and see if the music and the scenes touch my heart or not or whether I find the combination odd or not. I didn't feel like it in this case... Just loved it. So, from my side, I didn't find anything weird or out of context or any such thing. Maybe Madhura or another of your friend could give you their views because they can look at it with a technical aspect? So sorry because in my case, if a VM touches my heart, its good. I can't give any further review about it because I just enjoyed it.

Well, that's all I wanted to hear.

You see, even I'm not a very technical person. There are so many options in CapCut but I keep using only a handful of them because they are simple.

Besides, for me, it's always about the story/journey.

You may have noticed, while majority of the ITV shows go to the dogs or at least deviate after a certain period, I take the entire journey in account and move forward to liking them again if the creator is able to control the damage before it's too late and the integrity of the characters is maintained. 

The same happed with GSMI also. It had its issues but what makes it one of my all-time favorites is the character graph of the protagonists.

For me, even VM works that way. There are some extremely beautiful and technical VMs out there but as long as the maker has chosen scenes appropriately and have been able to convey a story that goes in line with the lyrics - I enjoy them thoroughly.

And from your reply, I feel it's somewhat the same with you as well.

I am not expecting very detailed technical errors but I just wanted to know from a third person's opinion if the show's journey is captured or not. Because I'm not gonna lie to you, I have special love for a certain scenes and at the end of the day even I get a bit biased and go overboard with those scenes.

Which is why I asked you. smiley1

If you feel, it's good, then I'm satisfied because even I enjoyed watching the VM a lot. smiley9 smiley9 smiley9

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Okay, so here is my first essay... This will be in two parts because the story has quite complex characters.

Let me give a basic premise first. It is a revenge drama with time travel involved. So, the FL named Jayna lives with her father. They are among the top 4 most powerful families of their empire. The father had a best friend who saved his life in the war, risking his own. So, after his death, his daughter Angela comes to live with them on his request. She appears to be an angel but is a devil in disguise. She paints the FL as a villain, seduces the FL's fiance, works with the empress in framing the FL's family for treason and has the entire family murdered aka executed. The FL's family has a special blessing from God in the form of a locket that provides protection against all sort of black magic and mind control etc. God listens to her prayer while dying and sends her back in time to save her family and extract her revenge.

Let's start with the FL.

At first she believes that Angela simply sweet talked them and played the innocent victim to sway her and her father in her favour and her fiance got seduced by her innocent looks. Later on she finds out that Angela's personal maid is actually a witch who is very capable in making potions that can control anyone. So, she realises that she as well as her father and her fiance along with the prince whom Angela married later on were fed this potion to completely turn them into the slaves of her wishes. She also finds out that she collaborated with the empress to destroy her family. In the second life, she finds out that the God's blessing helped her and she was protected from the mind control potion that Angela made her drink. Still, she pretends to be affected so that she doesn't get suspicious.

Now, the issue with her fiance. At first she believes that her fiance cheated on her with Angela but later on when she recollects all the incidents that happened, his strange behaviour towards her as well as his own mother, a chance encounter with someone who gives her information about the witch etc, she joins the dots and realises that her fiance was actually mind controlled. So, here she is at cross roads because she genuinely loved her fiance but at the same time, every time she was with him, she could only remember how he was the one to drag her out of her house, insult her family and her character and even put her in the underground prison. Hence she knows that she won't be able to spend the rest of her life peacefully and happily with him. Their engagement gets broken at the end due to political issues and so on... 

The fiance is a genuinely nice character. He and Jayna were childhood friends and he loves her dearly. He realises later on that Jayna's feelings towards him have changed, she has begun feeling uncomfortable with him. Of course he doesn't know anything about her past life and what he did so, he simply believes that she is falling out of love with him. And of course, both their families are on the opposite sides in the political battle regarding the Emperor's successor. So, their engagement gets broken and despite knowing that he can never have her, he goes against his family and pledges his loyalty to her as a knight. I must say, I was quite impressed with him.

We come to the ML now. 

He is the first prince of the empire but is fated to die before he turns 20. Everyone believes that he has an incurable illness but he is actually being poisoned slowly by the Empress since his childhood. He is another genuinely nice character. The empress has been threatening his childhood nanny to poison him. He knows that but still forgives the nanny at the end because she did take care of him like a mother and she was doing all this to protect her son. He is one of the most pitiful characters of the novel. The emperor knows that the empress is poisoning his eldest son but he simply looks the other way because he is blindly in love with her. He even overlooked all of her other crimes which include murdering other concubines and so on. He hides his real identity to help the FL. He is truly helpful and completely trusting of the FL. Even when she uses underhanded methods to gather information or to plot her revenge, he still stays by her side helping her because he knows that she won't harm any innocent person. 

He is also a very sassy character. While the FL has to pretend to be under Angela's control, he doesn't. So, when Angela is trying to insult her or paint her as a villain or as a vain and a shallow person, he actually turns the insults around on herself with his wit. For example, Jayna opened a charity clinic, threw a party for all the rich people encouraging them to donate for the healthcare facilities in the empire (and also towards education but that comes later on). Angela tries to insult her by insinuating that the party was a waste of time and money and the ML turns it around on her by stating that it was simply an act of promoting charity and insinuates that she is an uneducated person by offering to send her books that will help her gain knowledge about all this.

While he suffers his whole life in Jayna's previous life, he manages to survive this time and even gets his revenge. 

Okay, so I have gone through the plot and here's how I felt...

The FL seems nice but it's generic as she's supposed to be the central character. What I loved is that she isn't stupid and carefully planned her steps.

The same goes with the ML. I enjoyed that he's a very well-written character and supported the FL throughout.

But for me the most interesting part was the FL & her fiance's changing dynamics. You see, in Indian subcontinent we are fed this idea that you can only love once and it's eternal. But falling out of love is equally natural. Specially exploring the fact that she knew he wasn't wrong yet her hurt was so deep that she just couldn't love him anymore - that was a fantastic plot twist and honestly, I think I would have rooted for the fiance rather than the ML.

They could also choose the path to unite them but ONLY after working through their issues. But this route makes sense as well and with proper writing, I believe you had a wonderful time reading it. smiley1

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I'm back! smiley16

Me too... smiley16 smiley17

That was kind of expected, considering her father just passed away and the way society works, usually girls' family members oppose divorce. But I'm really proud of her that she didn't give in and stayed strong. smiley32 smiley32 smiley32

Yeah, that was kind of expected. And she too kinda waited for a short while because she didn't want to give her grieving mother yet another shock. But aside from all that, she actually has a real strong personality. She is supporting her family on her own now without relying on anyone else. And I'll be honest, I actually find her a source of inspiration with the way she managed to walk ahead leaving the past behind.

That's totally understandable. When you were experiencing something so heinous in real life, it would be impossible to support such a person even if he's fictional. 

True that... And in all honesty, even if someone didn't experience something like this in real life, I still don't understand people supporting such a person, fictional character notwithstanding.

Now that seems interesting. smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 Tell me more. smiley15 smiley15 smiley15

Okay so apparently another Bengali show is being remade by Star Plus and reports came out that it was the same usual love triangle involving two sisters, one of whom is a villain. And Shivangi has time and again said in her interviews that she will never pick up any such story which she can't support herself. So, Twitter fans had a literal meltdown because on one hand they want her back on TV but at the same time, they didn't want her to choose such a show. In the end, Shivangi herself had to calm the fans down saying that she isn't going to do that show.

But more than that, I absolutely loved her reply to the haters who spew venom against her and her friendship with Sai... Though I doubt I can say that here. Maybe I can tell you on insta message if you want? 

Thank you so much dear! smiley4 smiley4 smiley4

♥️♥️♥️

Well, that's all I wanted to hear.

You see, even I'm not a very technical person. There are so many options in CapCut but I keep using only a handful of them because they are simple.

Besides, for me, it's always about the story/journey.

You may have noticed, while majority of the ITV shows go to the dogs or at least deviate after a certain period, I take the entire journey in account and move forward to liking them again if the creator is able to control the damage before it's too late and the integrity of the characters is maintained. 

The same happed with GSMI also. It had its issues but what makes it one of my all-time favorites is the character graph of the protagonists.

For me, even VM works that way. There are some extremely beautiful and technical VMs out there but as long as the maker has chosen scenes appropriately and have been able to convey a story that goes in line with the lyrics - I enjoy them thoroughly.

And from your reply, I feel it's somewhat the same with you as well.

You summed up everything so nicely. I too simply take into account the entire journey and of course the graph of all the characters. Most shows end up getting ruined at some point of time and we definitely cannot do anything about that aside from ranting and cursing the makers.

Regarding VMs too, I don't care whether the scenes chosen are in a proper order or not, as long as it conveys the emotions nicely and the story and music are in sync, everything is great for me.

I am not expecting very detailed technical errors but I just wanted to know from a third person's opinion if the show's journey is captured or not. Because I'm not gonna lie to you, I have special love for a certain scenes and at the end of the day even I get a bit biased and go overboard with those scenes.

Which is why I asked you. smiley1

If you feel, it's good, then I'm satisfied because even I enjoyed watching the VM a lot. smiley9 smiley9 smiley9

Honestly, it is normal for everyone. There are certain scenes that people love more than others. So, it's all upto one's choice.

Rest, I enjoyed watching it so in my opinion, it's absolutely wonderful.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yeah, that was kind of expected. And she too kinda waited for a short while because she didn't want to give her grieving mother yet another shock. But aside from all that, she actually has a real strong personality. She is supporting her family on her own now without relying on anyone else. And I'll be honest, I actually find her a source of inspiration with the way she managed to walk ahead leaving the past behind.

She truly is a source of inspiration. smiley27 smiley27 smiley27

True that... And in all honesty, even if someone didn't experience something like this in real life, I still don't understand people supporting such a person, fictional character notwithstanding.

Couldn't agree more. smiley31

Okay so apparently another Bengali show is being remade by Star Plus and reports came out that it was the same usual love triangle involving two sisters, one of whom is a villain. And Shivangi has time and again said in her interviews that she will never pick up any such story which she can't support herself. So, Twitter fans had a literal meltdown because on one hand they want her back on TV but at the same time, they didn't want her to choose such a show. In the end, Shivangi herself had to calm the fans down saying that she isn't going to do that show.

But more than that, I absolutely loved her reply to the haters who spew venom against her and her friendship with Sai... Though I doubt I can say that here. Maybe I can tell you on insta message if you want? 

Sure. 

You summed up everything so nicely. I too simply take into account the entire journey and of course the graph of all the characters. Most shows end up getting ruined at some point of time and we definitely cannot do anything about that aside from ranting and cursing the makers.

Regarding VMs too, I don't care whether the scenes chosen are in a proper order or not, as long as it conveys the emotions nicely and the story and music are in sync, everything is great for me.

smiley31

Honestly, it is normal for everyone. There are certain scenes that people love more than others. So, it's all upto one's choice.

Rest, I enjoyed watching it so in my opinion, it's absolutely wonderful.

Thank you once again. smiley27