Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

M just glad I dont have to ask any questions 🤣

same here🤣it would have been really insane.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Shreya, 

Questioning suspects can be done in public or private (PM)?🤔

what if other teams gets an Idea or solve the murder mystery by reading our questions/answers here?😆

You can question suspects here and accuse here. But I will tell you if you are right or wrong in PM and close your thread down.

If other teams get busy reading your questions and answers they will get lost. I only gave basic character sketch to everyone. The rest is up to each player to get creative with.

Minionite thumbnail

Hi all,

A few points of clarification.

• Only the people who don't play at all will get eliminated. I gave the detective as an example. As long as you play, and even if you don't accuse anyone, you will still go through to the next round. I'm basically eliminating people who disappear (so anyone I need to fill in for).
  • Character sketches are very basic. Please feel free to fill in colour as you please.
  • No 2 teams will play alike. So please do not rely on other teams' threads to answer your questions or to get question ideas from.
  • Detectives can ask the same question of all 4 suspects. It will count as 1 question per suspect, thus reducing the count by 1 across each suspect. For example, in a few teams the first question was asked of all 4 suspects. That means the detective has 9 questions left per suspect.
  • Accusations can either be made in the thread or by PM. Once an accusation is made, I will lock the thread down and tell the team their result in PM. Please tag me if you make the accusation in the thread.
  • Detectives you've been given a starting point in the first point of the thread. Please use that to start your questioning. At 2 points I will give more information (as if someone investigating brought an update) to further your questioning. You will not know when these times are. I will just randomly post in your threads at some point.
hasini009 thumbnail

Which one of you is active, dominant and Bossy in your organisation?

Edited by hasini009 - 1 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

How’s your relationship with COO and CFO. Who’s more close to you?

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Which one of you is active, dominant and Bossy in your organisation?

I am active, not dominant yet bossy if the situation demands or requires.

hasini009 thumbnail

Why’s your CEO Abraham planning to take retirement at 41. it’s very young age to retire. Does he have any health issues or personal problems?

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hakuna_Matata11

I am active, not dominant yet bossy if the situation demands or requires.

How’s your equation with CFO mayu, he ever argued with you about your bossism?

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

How’s your relationship with COO and CFO. Who’s more close to you?

Everyone knows how much I despise both of them. the only person who was of any use to me is now dead. I couldn't care less about this two... Although a lil birdie told me that, our COO here has been only working with David to gain overpriced contracts... Such a user .... 🤔

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Why’s your CEO Abraham planning to take retirement at 41. it’s very young age to retire. Does he have any health issues or personal problems?

oh... Detective,,, I can assure you he didn't have any health issues... He never failed to deliver, if you know what I mean.☺️☺️ What problem possible could a hot, rich, sexy and influential man like him have?😆