JJ Games: Team 3 (Second Update pg 9)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Your jobs are quite simple:

1) The detective’s job is to find the right killer from the 4 suspects. The detective will get 10 questions per person, thus a total of 40 questions.

2) At any point, the detective can make an accusation with one from motive or opportunity. Motive = the reason behind the murder. Opportunity = the chance to commit the crime.

3) If the detective is right, then the detective will win 50 points, the murderer will get 10 points, and the remaining suspects will get 25 points.

4) If the detective is wrong, the murderer will get 50 points, the suspects who weren’t accused will get 25 points, and the suspect who was accused and the detective will get 10 points.

5) If the detective makes no accusation, then the detective will not get any points and will be eliminated, and the other team members will all get 25 points. The point is to make an accusation and don’t worry you will be able to make back the points in future rounds.

6) The detective will only have one chance to make their accusation and both the name and motive, or opportunity need to be right to win the game. If either one is wrong, then it will be considered wrong. Remember a suspect can only be tried when there is enough evidence.

7) You will only have 72 hours to solve the case. After 72 hours, the case will be reassigned to FBI (as in it’ll be deadline for you). Thus, the deadline is Oct 30th 1 AM IST. There will be no extensions. If a member of your group is missing, then please let me know asap and I will fill in while that member will be eliminated.

8) All discussions can only happen in the threads created for you.

9) Note that this round is special as there will be no eliminations except for detectives who don’t make any accusations or people who don’t play the game at all. So play away!

The setup – A new restaurant, Blind, has opened up in town. It’s a restaurant where you eat completely in the dark so that you cannot see your food. You, the detective, are having dinner with a friend when suddenly there is a scream in the dark. This leads to 4 other people screaming and the lights are immediately turned on to find the source of the screams. You rush towards the screams to find a man slumped over the table, bleeding from his head. You check his pulse and find that he is dead. There are 4 other people sitting with him and you immediately suspect them to be guilty as the restaurant was virtually empty (there was only a senior couple sitting at the other end of the restaurant and no staff was on the restaurant floor at the time of the screams). You lock down the restaurant and sequester the 4 suspects in 4 different rooms and then you spend time questioning each suspect as the forensics team gathers the evidence.

Additional information – The victim’s name is David Abraham. He was a 40 year old tech tycoon who was having lunch with his 4 senior executives. The lunch was his first step in testing who would be the best fit for his position as CEO and CTO of the company as he was planning on retiring in a year and was going to promote one of his executives to his position. His 4 executives are the CFO, the CIO, the CMO, and the COO (note that each suspect has been assigned their role and this has been stated in the thread to make your job easier).

IMPORTANT NOTE – At 2 points throughout the 72 hours I will drop some information from the forensics and other officers investigating the case in the threads. This is information that will help the detective take the case forward. If the detective makes an accusation however, I will not give this information as that group will be considered completed.

Team 3

hasini009 - detective
Hakuna_Matata11 - COO
mayu.x - CFO
Chir-Cute - CIO
Daebak - CMO

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Helloooo group humans 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Detective, when are we starting? I'll try to be as active as possible due to my time zone. just tag me in your interrogations and I will answer them asap 😳

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hello!

Whoz that on your dp?☺️

Daebak thumbnail

Hello all.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Thank you Boss for making me a detective🤗

but but butSchool Paper GIF - School Paper Exam GIFs

btw where are the questions related to suspects?😕

Hello teammates cum suspects 👋 

agar aapko ye round samajh mein aaye toh mujhe bhi samjha dena

Edited by hasini009 - 1 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Thank you Boss for making me a detective🤗

but but butSchool Paper GIF - School Paper Exam GIFs

btw where are the questions related to suspects?😕

Hello teammates cum suspects 👋 

agar aapko ye round samajh mein aaye toh mujhe bhi samjha dena

M just glad I dont have to ask any questions 🤣

hasini009 thumbnail

Shreya, 

Questioning suspects can be done in public or private (PM)?🤔

what if other teams gets an Idea or solve the murder mystery by reading our questions/answers here?😆

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

M just glad I dont have to ask any questions 🤣

main toh buri tarah phas gayi🤔

aur karo boasting “hasini holmes, hasini holmes karke”

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Daebak

Hello!

Whoz that on your dp?☺️

Baekhyun ☺️