Frequent Posters

drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Superb. Loved how megha, akash supported geet. Maan s family is fast than maan

drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail

How can u wrote so nicely this emotional part. Hatss off. Especially last two para is amazing. Awesome

drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail

After reading the part, I imagined, Sanaya as megha and Mohit as Akash.

Loved the part

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: drashtiMyAnGeL

Hi Anu,

At first thanks alot for writing maaneet ff again as most of my fav writers not writing nowadays except u.

As I m a job holder, I can't get enough time to read regularly but in my free time, I alwz involve myself in reading maaneet ff.

After ur Poles apart, I got ur this ff.

Must say, it's totally different from PA.

At first, i thought I won't read it as I can't accept anyone beside geet except Maan. But when I started reading it, I just thoroughly enjoyed it. Especially when geet asked help from maan and maan recognised her voice, that was the best of the part.

Feel bad for geet, also happy that maan alwz there for her but she doesn't know about it.

Thank you

Tania

Thanks Tania for your wonderful words and most for trusting me with Maaneet.smiley27

Happy reading!!

drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail

Finally maaneet understood their feelings.

Hope, sammera leave Nyra to maan for her own betterment. She knew, now she can't handle Nyra then she keep with her. Geet should open her heart for maan. Without maan she is like robot. Nina did good job by inviting maan every year in party otherwise maaneet never got each other. Nina is the real cupid of mAaneet😎😎😎😎😎😑

drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail

Both same era nd a shish made for each other as both r selfish. Maaneet moments r smooth and heart touching. I read maaneet moments countless times of this ff. Bcoz in this ff, geet doesn't ve a traditional family and maan has a wonderful family.

drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail

I hate this sameera. She may be forgot, she is pregnant. In this stage, she went to geet for bad mouthing her. Geet should keep herself strong.

drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail

Very happy for maaneet. Everyone should have a family like maan s.

drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail

This nina is out of world. She doesn't love her own children, how could she love geet or anyone. Loved how Nyra geet bond with each other. Waiting for maaneet wedding

drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail

Gave comment in blog as abc48