SRK vs Salman: Who is nicer to their fans?

Poll

SRK vs Salman: Who is nicer to their fans?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
1140587 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Pretty simple 😈 Who do you think is nicer to their fans? who treats their fans with respect, warmth, love and affection, is it... 😈

SRK

Fans swamp outside Mannat to catch a glimpse of Shah Rukh khan on Eid | India Forums

Or

The 7th most handsome man in the world - Salman Khan

Caught on Camera: Salman Khan SNATCHES Fan's Phone - Masala

Anyone have their stories to share?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Q1. What is the meaning of those 'evil emos'? 😆 What are you trying to imply here?

Q2. Why did you choose such a pissed off kinda picture of Sallu? 😆

1140587 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Q1. What is the meaning of those 'evil emos'? 😆 What are you trying to imply here?

Q2. Why did you choose such a pissed off kinda picture of Sallu? 😆

Q3. Who do you pick, Slowly? :D

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Q3. Who do you pick, Slowly? :D

An answer to the question can never be a question, Mr. 😆

FF is right whenever she says you are SRK fan in disguise 😌 yahan pe lallu ki peetai karvani hai tumhe, I can see that! 😆

1140587 thumbnail

An answer to the question can never be a question, Mr. 😆

FF is right whenever she says you are SRK fan in disguise 😌 yahan pe lallu ki peetai karvani hai tumhe, I can see that! 😆

I agree, Slowly, an answer to a question cannot be a question, have a look at my opening post, I asked a question, guess what you did? 😳 you replied with two questions. 😛 tut tut tut.. 🤡

p.s you're a Lallu fan aren't you? 😆

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Heisen Mailk ne 'Aag Laga Di Aag'😆

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

I agree, Slowly, an answer to a question cannot be a question, have a look at my opening post, I asked a question, guess what you did? 😳 you replied with two questions. 😛 tut tut tut.. 🤡

p.s you're a Lallu fan aren't you? 😆

Yeh, so if you knew the rule so well you could have broken the chain but hey, you are repeating the same thing again & again 😆 by throwing yet one more question on my face 😮‍💨

P.S. I'm a fan of none. None means no BW entity. 😆

1140587 thumbnail

Netizens Troll Salman Khan For Misbehaving With Fan, Watch Viral Video

https://lehren.com/entertainment/bollywood/netizens-troll-salman-khan-for-misbehaving-with-fan-watch-viral-video/130176/

Wow, what an utterly shameless fellow.

1140587 thumbnail

Yeh, so if you knew the rule so well you could have broken the chain but hey, you are repeating the same thing again & again 😆 by throwing yet one more question on my face 😮‍💨

P.S. I'm a fan of none. None means no BW entity. 😆

Ok well, as a neutral like me, you can be more objective, who do you think behaves more nicely with his fans? 😆

Stop avoiding the question. 🤡

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Ok well, as a neutral like me, you can be more objective, who do you think behaves more nicely with his fans? 😆

Stop avoiding the question. 🤡

Neutral? You? 😆 Let me ask this to SRK/Lallu fans first. And for me to answer your this^ question, you need to answer my questions from my 1st post in this topic 😆 cuz I answered your last question who am I a fan of. Deal? 😳