Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

I’ve in the past mentioned that some of the filler movies Aish was doing in early 2000s were average. While box office success determines and defines superstardom..I still stand by my statement. She represented her country on an international level and did it well. She was also the first indian actor to be on the jury of Cannes film, first to bag stints in Hollywood, talk shows, philanthropic work for children. A lot makes for a global icon not just box office numbers…thought an expert should chime in on her BO numbers adjusted for inflation…I’m not into all that.

Multiple Bollywood actors like Naseer, Anil Kapoor, Irfan Khan and multiple others have done much much bigger Hollywood films than Aish. Nandita Das, Arundhati Roy and many others have been on Cannes Jury. The same is true for all her other international "Achievements". They're just hyped up by her PR because there is no work to speak of.

No Bollywood star is a "Global Icon". The people that know them in the west are South Asians or people with South Asians roots. It's ridiculous how loosely people throw the term "Global Icon" around. Walk around downtown of any city with their picture, and see how many non-SAsians recognize them. I'll be shocked if its more than 1%. Michael Jackson is a global icon, Madonna....not SRK and definitely not Aishwariya Rai. 🤣

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 hours ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 hours ago

https://youtu.be/BCT3-FmbqWg

https://youtu.be/AL_JknGKCyw

Was it a SK angle or was it Real Estate?smiley20

Edited by rckRadhe - 4 hours ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 minutes ago

Ooooh that sounds super creepy