Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

i actually loved that show, even though not to the extent that I'll share it's details in every lunch break🤣

And you are right about EHMMBH. I couldn't watch that show for I don't know what reasons😆but i did see somewhat here and there and Kushal is really meh. Can't act at all.

I watched tere liye (couldn't complete) pata nahi kyun🤣

Maybe if I lose interest, I can't keep up, no matter how much I loved a show in the beginning.

@bold:Oh that was the time when vampires was everywhere!! Twilight, vampire dairies(?).. some other thing..

All the girls in my school were so into it.. they all wanted a blood-sucking creature to fall in love with them and have a toxic(ish?) love story at that time.. provided that the said creature was hot and handsome..

It is no wonder EK decided to milk that...

I was into sherlock-holmes-hercule-poirot stuff so missed the bandwagon.

@red: Finally found someone like me.. I always thought I was the one with commitment issues with entertainment stuff.. If the book series was becoming repetaive, i leave it with no worry.. if a manga becomes boring I leave it... If a ITV show becomes bad... i can just forget it.. I never saw an ITV from start to end.. always left it when i fel bored.. even EHMMBH , Tere Liye and many others..

Originally posted by: umawanderer

@bold:Oh that was the time when vampires was everywhere!! Twilight, vampire dairies(?).. some other thing..

All the girls in my school were so into it.. they all wanted a blood-sucking creature to fall in love with them and have a toxic(ish?) love story at that time.. provided that the said creature was hot and handsome..

It is no wonder EK decided to milk that...

I was into sherlock-holmes-hercule-poirot stuff so missed the bandwagon.

@red: Finally found someone like me.. I always thought I was the one with commitment issues with entertainment stuff.. If the book series was becoming repetaive, i leave it with no worry.. if a manga becomes boring I leave it... If a ITV show becomes bad... i can just forget it.. I never saw an ITV from start to end.. always left it when i fel bored.. even EHMMBH , Tere Liye and many others..

bold: that wasn't my reason. Because I didn't even know about those series until after a long time. And still haven't watched them. I watched that show because the promo interested me. And I loved the super power thing. I left that too midway even though I know what happened later😆

Italics: high five🤚

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

I still watch sarabhai sometimes you know.... evergreen serial that never fails to entertain 👍🏼

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree. But good acting kinda lifts a serial up. Otherwise, as you said, I have also watched shows that attracted me even when the lead actor was horrible at acting e.g. Vivian in PKYEK. I love that show and Abhay but Vivian🤔

I hope there are no Vivian fans here. Otherwise I'm gone🤣 

I am Vivian's fan😈

But I agree, he was expressionless and kind of robotic in PKYEK🤣 but i loved the show and his character ❤️. Vivian improved a lot in later years in madhubala.

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

I am Vivian's fan😈

But I agree, he was expressionless and kind of robotic in PKYEK🤣 but i loved the show and his character ❤️. Vivian improved a lot in later years in madhubala.

hehee. Where do I hide myself🤣

I didn't like him even in Madhubala 🫣😆

I need to run away now🏃🏻‍♀️🤣

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

hehee. Where do I hide myself🤣

I didn't like him even in Madhubala 🫣😆

I need to run away now🏃🏻‍♀️🤣

okkkk. RK.....of Madhubala..

who never smiled. arrogant.. that is Vivian😆

wait wait !!! I am also coming behind you.🤣

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

okkkk. RK.....of Madhubala..

who never smiled. arrogant.. that is Vivian😆

wait wait !!! I am also coming behind you.🤣

Let's run Kiya... Fast🤣🤣

eyesandy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Maybe it's just me but I find him expressionless in every serial that he's acted.