Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1247363 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

As you say. 🤣

From this list and in general I like Khalnayak. It has all elements in it.

As a kid I liked HHRPK better due to child artistes in it and not being allowed to watch rest of films.

It was a sweet movie HHRPK

Mujh se muhabbat ka izhaar kartee was a great song, been executed equally well, alongwith ghoonghat ke aadh sey.

Kunal Khemu was really cute in the movie.

Juhi and Aamir had great chemistry together like in all other films of theirs including Qayamat se qayamat tak and Ishq among others

1247363 thumbnail

SPECIAL MENTIONS

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by kingkhan22 - 1 years ago
Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Damini, from the list. Overall, Gumrah.

My top-5 would be: Gumrah, Damini, Baazigar, Darr and HHRPK.

Originally posted by: kingkhan22

To not let it get rigged I omitted those options, dont want bulk votes in minutes to change the weeks' results.

Infect one of Srk fans specifically asked me to not include his movies, so I respected his opinion.

I can understand why but think it's unfair. Many might prefer Baazigar or Darr. I know SRK'ians are really sensitive but I still feel, you should have included them. You will mostly find die-hard SRK fans online, so that's expected.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kingkhan22

Not sure, as far as I remember the voice sounds like Divya's.

Or maybe they hired a good dubbing artist for her.

Rang was a hit despite her body double.

it was dubbed as she passed away before completing the dubbing for this movie same with shatranj which too released after her death

if u closely see the song with kamal sadanah tujhe na dekhoon - in between some girl keeps coming which is not divya

these days sony max keeps showing RANG on regular basis

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Why Darr is not in the list ?

Damini, Darr, Hum Hai Rahi Pyar Ke, Khal Nayak. Cannot choose 1.

Anari, Aankhen, Tiranga amazing 1 time watch stuff too.

This is 2022 and look where we landed. Now it’s difficult to even choose 1 good movie in 2 yrs.

those were good days - standing in line to book tickets FDFS watch with school college friends

songs dance masala movies

sadly all changed and rubbish is being given out every friday

1247363 thumbnail

Revenge of the loonies 🤪

Just because I didn't added a thriller of a certain actor so that the poll should not be rigged unlike previous years' polling results by bulk MID' votes within minutes which has changed several weeks' poll results, Karishma's lowkey movie Anari got maximum votes just within few minutes just because some loonies think I dislike her, is beyond hilarious. 😆

I didn't expected this level of stupidity, even a 10 year old is more bright nowadays

🤣

642126 thumbnail

Arre forget it. Why you take every damn poll so seriously? Anari is a film that no one remembers now.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke is an all-time favorite of mine.❤️

I still watch it with my younger cousins and nephews/nieces.

I've heard it's a remake of some film. Is is true?

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Damini is another classic from 1993.

Wonderful performances by Meenakshi, Sunny and Amrish Puri.

It''s a bit melodramatic and OTT by today's standards, but sadly, the film is still relevant and not much has changed. 😵

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

From the list I only know 4 movies: Khalnayak, HHRPK, Damini and Gardish.

It's a tough choice to make as I liked the 3 first movies (Gardish I've only watched because of Aish's Hindi debut film).

Khalnayak (like Atominis wrote) "has it all".

HHRPK is a sweet film (a kind of remake of the Hollywood movie Houseboat (with Cary Grant & Sophia Loren) and I anyways like the Aamir-Juhi couple since their debut movie.

Damini is the one I'll choose because of the subject (it rightly became a cult film, I think) and the performances, especially the leading lady Meenakshi Seshadri (Bobby Deol also was very good). And as I found it well written and directed, I watched other movies of Rajkumar Santoshi later on.

Edit:

Originally posted by: atominis

Arre forget it. Why you take every damn poll so seriously? Anari is a film that no one remembers now.

If KingKhan wants to have a "serious" result, he should choose the films wisely...and maybe stop to bash fans of a certain actor.

Btw, I'm nobody's fan (abbreviation of "fanatic") which doesn't hinder me to have strong likings. And my recommendation was rather ironical...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago