[FOR 90'S LOVERS] Your most favorite movie of the year 1991 ? - Page 4

Poll

[FOR 90'S LOVERS] Your most favorite movie of the year 1991 ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Between DHKMN and saajan, voted for saajan.

1247363 thumbnail

No vote for Ajay's super hit debut phool aur kaante ?

where is that member who always used to write in his signature and at the end of each and every post of him in capital letters "AJAY DEVGAN FAN" 😆

Is he inactive or changed his loyalties 😲🤣

642126 thumbnail

Lamhe is a garbage film which would never ever be remembered if not for Sridevi looking good as Pallavi in it and its iconic music with songs like Morni baga mein bole.

Subtract Sridevi and music from that film and nobody would remember it.

Anil also acted well but it is Sridevi show all the way

1247363 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Lamhe is a garbage film which would never ever be remembered if not for Sridevi looking good as Pallavi in it and its iconic music with songs like Morni baga mein bole.

Subtract Sridevi and music from that film and nobody would remember it.

Anil also acted well but it is Sridevi show all the way

Lol...u r sooo much against Lamhe :)

dont know why but ur intense opinions comes across endearing to me :0)

Sri was great

the model guy who played Sridevi's husband had a funny voice tone and accent. Still cannot forget how he used to say "PALLU" 😆

642126 thumbnail

IDGAF about the film but constant hyping of this film online as some mahaan classic or even your questioning me about it, sort of made me feel fed up.

I am tired of this film being overhyped as some hidden gem or next best thing since sliced bread. And fed up of repetitive discussions about it that come up online esp on this forum again and again.

Edited by atominis - 2 years ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kingkhan22

really ?

all of them are top 10 hits of the year 1991

I will recommend go for Dil hai ke manta nahi, Sadak, Lamhe and 100 days

and Saajan mainly for songs

I haven’t seen none yet. I will try to see one by one.
Edited by The_Best - 2 years ago
1247363 thumbnail

IDGAF about the film but constant hyping of this film online as some mahaan classic or even your questioning me about it, sort of made me feel fed up.

I am tired of this film being overhyped as some hidden gem or next best thing since sliced bread. And fed up of repetitive discussions about it that come up online esp on this forum again and again.

yeah its been hyped too much like the best work of art

no I was not questioning you about Lamhe..I genunely said ur intense opinions sounds kind of cute to me , not just Lamhe but overall, in an endearing way :)

u dont need to exhaust yourself , people hardly change their mind, even with logical debates..most of them take it personally ... and some as an attack on their egos...which should not be the case

642126 thumbnail

I responded because you asked. Otherwise I stay away from topics about this film. Some members got riled up last year and abused me for calling this borderline incestuous and covert pedo propaganda for what it is and whined that I do not understand art. Lol 🤣

I avoid discussions on this film now. I do not even find it true love. It is like ma ni toh beti sahi, because she looks exactly like mom.

Cheap. Wonder if Anil would love Sridevi if she did not look like her mom he had crush on.

Ghanta sacha pyar.

I also never understood why Sri was obsessed with Anil since childhood. Like which kid lusts after her own benefactor and sponsor or caretaker?

1247363 thumbnail

I responded because you asked. Otherwise I stay away from topics about this film. Some members got riled up last year and abused me for calling this borderline incestuous and covert pedo propaganda for what it is and whined that I do not understand art. Lol 🤣

I avoid discussions on this film now. I do not even find it true love. It is like ma ni toh beti sahi, because she looks exactly like mom.

Cheap. Wonder if Anil would love Sridevi if she did not look like her mom he had crush on.

Ghanta sacha pyar.

I also never understood why Sri was obsessed with Anil since childhood. Like which kid lusts after her own benefactor and sponsor or caretaker?

haha itni chidd Lamhe say :)

People use all kind of pseudo psychological sh1t in order to talk down to others... its a toxic trait, so dont worry about such ppl..its about them'

agree...only face wont let u love the OTHER person.. kind of shallow

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

saajan top

sadak and hum 2 and 3.