Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

e Hunk ko describe toh karo Guddu ji. hum tabhi vote karenge

and semantic aisa kya kiya ki every month koi na koi inke gender ko lekar confused ho jaate😆

E-HUNK - Who you think has the most attractive personality based on online persona?

@ - Semantic

Ab dekh le bhai, main akela nahi tha tujhe LADKI samajhne waala =)) 🤣

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

E-HUNK - Who you think has the most attractive personality based on online persona?

@ - Semantic

Ab dekh le bhai, main akela nahi tha tujhe LADKI samajhne waala =)) 🤣

most attractive personality,

True Agreed GIF - True Agreed Jennifer Aniston GIFs

attractive personality matlab?

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

most attractive personality,

True Agreed GIF - True Agreed Jennifer Aniston GIFs

attractive personality matlab?

The one whose posts you want to read when you come online. The one whom you find funny and charming. The one, as per you, who is the perfect gentleman to be perfect HUNK.

Wow about time a poll in guys lol . I will not vote because I would choose more then one I will go on personality or their voices I have heard. Plus, Only one as ever posted their picture whose in the poll!! Also I’m not thinking them as some hunk just their personality !!

1.Heisenberg- he’s witty, his compositions can be melodious yet 😂. His banter with some cats (2) is entertaining.

2.Maroon: seems the macho yet sensitive kinda guy macho when posting on sports and his voice. He is only guy here whose into soaps so he’s kinda guy you can discuss soaps and sports with and other things as he likes to share.

3. Munna- He’s e but angry young man. He is only one on the list who as posted his pic here. (He’s tall confident guy)

4. Semantic error- He likes to talk on rules and theories and is witty. I guess I am the only one who thought he was a guy glad I was right. Because the way the poster writes or replies is more masculine type.

Edit: nathu pyare: lol guy with many personalities and ids. Seems like a charmer

I’m not saying there not others but going by strictly whose in the poll and I know. Others never interacted so have no opinion

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

The one whose posts you want to read when you come online. The one whom you find funny and charming. The one, as per you, who is the perfect gentleman to be perfect HUNK.

hmmm…Vijay

I know you are grinding Your teeth

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

As per VOTING RULES -

Only 5 votes till now will be counted, the ones that had comments along with votes.

--

Maroon = 2

Sultan = 2

altgr = 1

Rest all votes won't be counted unless we see COMMENTS for them.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

This is how I imagine these people look:

MaroonPorsche

17 Pakistani Immigrants Attend Citizenship Class Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images
Sultan

A Handsome Pakistani Tea Seller Has Become A Model After His Picture Went Viral
HeisenBerg

Image Of Handsome Young Indian Man Frowning And Looking Angry Cross Annoyed Moody Expression Of Disgust And Anger Look Of Frustration With Eyebrows And Frown Causing Wrinkles On Forehead Irritated Good Looking Guy From Delhi With Beard ...
Nathu Pyaare

Fact Check: Yogi Adityanath lookalike with Akhilesh Yadav is not UP CM's brother - Fact Check News
altgr

Navneet Melarkode - Vellore Institute of Technology - Tamil Nadu, India | LinkedIn
S_H_Y

This Is How Ajay Devgn Will Look After Dengue
semantic.error

🦄 @zaryaan7 - Zara jumani - TikTok

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Okay who else is a guy who we always thought of as a girl? 🤔 Aj sb clear kar do.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

hmmm…Vijay

I know you are grinding Your teeth

Jaar poll list mein se karle vote & comment. No, I ain't grinning my teeth 😆

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

This is how I imagine these people look:

MaroonPorsche

17 Pakistani Immigrants Attend Citizenship Class Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images
Sultan

A Handsome Pakistani Tea Seller Has Become A Model After His Picture Went Viral
HeisenBerg

Image Of Handsome Young Indian Man Frowning And Looking Angry Cross Annoyed Moody Expression Of Disgust And Anger Look Of Frustration With Eyebrows And Frown Causing Wrinkles On Forehead Irritated Good Looking Guy From Delhi With Beard ...
Nathu Pyaare

Fact Check: Yogi Adityanath lookalike with Akhilesh Yadav is not UP CM's brother - Fact Check News
altgr

Navneet Melarkode - Vellore Institute of Technology - Tamil Nadu, India | LinkedIn
S_H_Y

This Is How Ajay Devgn Will Look After Dengue
semantic.error

🦄 @zaryaan7 - Zara jumani - TikTok

Omg 😂😂😂😂. What about Guddu?