Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 years ago

I asked you not to post songs in this thread, but asking politely is too much for you.

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

I asked you not to post songs in this thread, but asking politely is too much for you.

I will edit no worries
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

==== VOTING ENDS Now ====

==== RESULT in few mins ===

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Heya SD, I’m much better now. The accident was scary, but thankfully apart from my car, I had no serious injury. I started crying like a baby the moment people started asking if I was okay. That’s what happens when people start fawning over me after something major happens. My ego was the most injured after embarrassing myself. I should’ve paid attention to my surroundings instead of pumping this in my car and daydreaming that it’s me playing. 😆

https://youtu.be/zg2oRTRXFV8

I knew your dumb ass caused the accident 🤣 LMFAO though, I had the most random ass thought two days ago - that you were a good driver. 🤣

How’s the car? How badly did you wreck it? 😆

And go get checked out by a doctor too. Even if you feel like you’re still able to smash things with your forehead. Go. Now.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

I knew your dumb ass caused the accident 🤣 LMFAO though, I had the most random ass thought two days ago - that you were a good driver. 🤣

How’s the car? How badly did you wreck it? 😆

And go get checked out by a doctor too. Even if you feel like you’re still able to smash things with your forehead. Go. Now.

EXCUSE MOI, I was the victim thank you very much. The other car hit me. I’m an excellent driver, much better than your shitty ass driving. 😆 The car is getting repaired. The front and driver side of the car was quite damaged.

How dare you laugh. Your most favourite person in the world could’ve died. Who else would’ve inboxed your Illeana on instagram and begged her to wish you a HPD. No one except this massive forehead of mine. 🤜🏽

guenhwyvar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Sorry brother, I thought you are much active in TV Series forum.

🤣🤣 It’s here or not on IF nowadays. TV serials and their forums are dead, dry, and boring to me.

But bro, sorry se kaam nahi chalega. You robbed me of my potentials. Just make space for my name before whoever wins first place. 🤣🤣

EXCUSE MOI, I was the victim thank you very much. The other car hit me. I’m an excellent driver, much better than your shitty ass driving. 😆 The car is getting repaired. The front and driver side of the car was quite damaged.

How dare you laugh. Your most favourite person in the world could’ve died. Who else would’ve inboxed your Illeana on instagram and begged her to wish you a HPD. No one except this massive forehead of mine. 🤜🏽

was it a hit and run? Or were you able to know who the driver was ? Either way glad you recovering but be sure to get checked out well ecrn in case you think you are ok.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

🤣🤣 It’s here or not on IF nowadays. TV serials and their forums are dead, dry, and boring to me.

But bro, sorry se kaam nahi chalega. You robbed me of my potentials. Just make space for my name before whoever wins first place. 🤣🤣

You can be in my next Poll - WILD CARD ENTRIES 🥳

Batao chahiye entry??

guenhwyvar thumbnail

Don’t blame the other car now. “I should’ve paid attention to my surroundings + khoyi khoyi dhun”

You don’t have Ajay Devgan’s skills to make your car flip to avoid an accident.
63734F79-D31F-4F84-8DF3-23A415EEF518.gif

I also showed empathy you ass and told you to go see a doctor because I know you wouldn’t. So you don’t die on me randomly. But nooooooooo, bitch don’t see that.

Edited by guenhwyvar - 1 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

was it a hit and run? Or were you able to know who the driver was ? Either way glad you recovering but be sure to get checked out well ecrn in case you think you are ok.

No, the driver was a young guy, who was more horrified than I was. He was very apologetic.