Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

I must admit that reading your posts with that voice and way of talking is very different from how I would have read it otherwise. πŸ˜†

Bhadkne do na ... woh jo bhadke, dil mera dhadke.😎

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

Word Count: 1

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

====== RESULT so far =====

As per VOTING RULES -

Only 18 votes till now will be counted, the ones that had comments along with votes.

--

• semantic = 6
  • Maroon = 4
  • Sultan = 4
  • altgr = 1
  • Nathu = 1
  • Heisenberg = 1
  • S_H_Y = 1

Rest all votes won't be counted unless we see COMMENTS for them.

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 1 years ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

See, only cuz you insisted so much sameer...I'm gonna disclose my vote πŸ˜† Firstly, I opened this thread with the expectation to find your name but alas, to my dismay it wasn't there hence I voted for Heisen πŸ˜† reason being you two are the guys whom I interact with the most. Everyday I visit this forum to see aaj kya bhasad machaya hai Sameer aur uske fanatics (read MIDsπŸ˜†) ne, moreover...the threads you make and the way you interact with us amuse meβ€οΈπŸ€—and make me wish to visit forum more frequently and second reason for visiting this BW section religiously is Heisen-Kitten's fun and witty banters πŸ˜† these two are just.. πŸ«‘πŸ˜‚ and they always talk with me with great warmth and appreciation πŸ€—

Frankly speaking, I wanted to vote for Nathu as well but you haven't given us multiple voting choice πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί I really like that guy and enjoy talking with him but all your fault πŸ™„πŸ˜’

Bas pad gayi thandak, sameer! πŸ˜’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(speaking in your style)

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

As per VOTING RULES -

Only 18 votes till now will be counted, the ones that had comments along with votes.

--

• semantic = 6
  • Maroon = 4
  • Sultan = 4
  • altgr = 1
  • Nathu = 1
  • Heisenberg = 1
  • S_H_Y = 1

the integrity and seriousness of this poll is killing me.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

the integrity and seriousness of this poll is killing me.

Apun bahut STRICT MASTER hai. 😎

Bas ek hi jagah PIGHAL gaya tha(in past )

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

As per VOTING RULES -

Only 19 votes till now will be counted, the ones that had comments along with votes.

--

• semantic = 6
  • Maroon = 4
  • Sultan = 4
  • Heisenberg = 2
  • altgr = 1
  • Nathu = 1
  • S_H_Y = 1

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

See, only cuz you insisted so much sameer...I'm gonna disclose my vote πŸ˜† Firstly, I opened this thread with the expectation to find your name but alas, to my dismay it wasn't there hence I voted for Heisen πŸ˜† reason being you two are the guys whom I interact with the most. Everyday I visit this forum to see aaj kya bhasad machaya hai Sameer aur uske fanatics (read MIDsπŸ˜†) ne, moreover...the threads you make and the way you interact with us amuse meβ€οΈπŸ€—and make me wish to visit forum more frequently and second reason for visiting this BW section religiously is Heisen-Kitten's fun and witty banters πŸ˜† these two are just.. πŸ«‘πŸ˜‚ and they always talk with me with great warmth and appreciation πŸ€—

Frankly speaking, I wanted to vote for Nathu as well but you haven't given us multiple voting choice πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί I really like that guy and enjoy talking with him but all your fault πŸ™„πŸ˜’

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Word Count: 1

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

That’s a clever way of revealing your vote, Slowlyβ€¦πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Most of em will skip right past this block of text I bet, and I mean not just yours but big blocks of texts in general, unless they read everything intently, and won’t know which hunk you voted for.

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Where is his khaleesi? πŸ˜† since he is giving me hearts