Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: watevever

Makers made her so doormat it's just sad I mean Meetwa actually said if anything happens to his father's business due to her he will make life hell for her!!! He hates her soo much!! She just looked at him with tears in her eyes and said she is trying!!! Meet ustad is dead! The show is basically teaching us not be nice or love anyone as it makes u weak... 👎

Exactly.... they want to show that loving unconditionally means accepting shit from people you love 👎🏼

ML ko tho worst husband award 👍🏼

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: watevever

Makers made her so doormat it's just sad I mean Meetwa actually said if anything happens to his father's business due to her he will make life hell for her!!! He hates her soo much!! She just looked at him with tears in her eyes and said she is trying!!! Meet ustad is dead! The show is basically teaching us not be nice or love anyone as it makes u weak... 👎

I also thought she was a doormat but now I think differently… she tried to fix it up out of love she had for Meet A… but the moment she realized that she is somewhat being the object of conflict in somebody’s life and he doesn’t even love her anymore… she gave divorce and was about to walk out but Rajvardhan stopped her .. and then BD taunted him saying that he is indebted to her son in law .. (as if that’s all he is and not his son anymore ..😡) and if he wants to throw him out he first have to pay off all the debts .. and that’s why Meet H has to stay back .. it was clear from her last two dialogues that she is not staying back willingly but rather due to helplessness… she will leave once she is able to make Rajvardhan’s business profitable… and if possible mend the relationship of father-son … but that’s not her primary objective… she is more into handling business .. I just hope she stick to her words and leave once that mess is solved … 

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I also thought she was a doormat but now I think differently… she tried to fix it up out of love she had for Meet A… but the moment she realized that she is somewhat being the object of conflict in somebody’s life and he doesn’t even love her anymore… she gave divorce and was about to walk out but Rajvardhan stopped her .. and then BD taunted him saying that he is indebted to her son in law .. (as if that’s all he is and not his son anymore ..😡) and if he wants to throw him out he first have to pay off all the debts .. and that’s why Meet H has to stay back .. it was clear from her last two dialogues that she is not staying back willingly but rather due to helplessness… she will leave once she is able to make Rajvardhan’s business profitable… and if possible mend the relationship of father-son … but that’s not her primary objective… she is more into handling business .. I just hope she stick to her words and leave once that mess is solved … 

If it's like that than great otherwise she deserves all the bad treatments she gets! Hate the way she normalises all the bad treatments! CBD even told her that for Meety it's nothing going through all this humiliating situations as she is that dheet n strong but for a normal girl like CBD it's unbearable so wanted to commit suicide so our mahan strong girl withdraw... 🙄

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

so I had couple of scenarios running in my mind since my all other threads are closed. I am starting this one and I am in no mood to edit so whatever I discussed over twitter with Jiggy. I am going to copy paste it here. 

I was planning on adding full conversations but now no longer interested so this is what it is.

read it if you guys want it. :)

Index 

Drabble 1 idea : page 1
Drabble 2 idea: page 1
Drabble 3 idea : page 1

Thank you so much for sharing Nikki. I loved the second one more. I just wish she leaves that pagal Ahlawat khana. And their child gets a very very loving family.

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Oh is it? I didn't watch it anymore so I don't have any idea what is happening. Ok if that  is the reason she is staying toh I also wish she leaves soon. I wish she first settles herself and her career  first. Then later after many years she finds a great life partner but not immediately. Cheeku ko koi aur parents mil jaaye.

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Oh is it? I didn't watch it anymore so I don't have any idea what is happening. Ok if that  is the reason she is staying toh I also wish she leaves soon. I wish she first settles herself and her career  first. Then later after many years she finds a great life partner but not immediately. Cheeku ko koi aur life partner mil jaaye.

cheeku ko life partner? bachcha h wo.. I want her to raise him as single mother.. away from Ahlawats and especially that cockroach ahlawat… 

Anjureads thumbnail

Ye debt angle kya hai? How is Raj indebted to Meetwa... and who is the owner of the businesses if he is in debt? If Raj is still the owner then how is he indebted to Meetwa. And if he is not then how does he get to take decisions like Meety joining or not... and jo bhi ho...  business sambhalna hi hai, does it have to be done with staying in AH only? Cant Raj see how bad the situation and let Meety stay elsewhere like her mayka ( covering the distance between Chandigarh and Shahbad is nothing... thats already been proven before) and go to office from there? He himself can now stay with her since she is his beta.... sorry bahubeta 🤔 AH ke bageeche khodkar paise tho nahi nikaalna na...

Chhodo yaar... mat explain karna... mujhe janna hi nahi hai 😆... I have nothing left for any of these characters and story....

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Ye debt angle kya hai? How is Raj indebted to Meetwa... and who is the owner of the businesses if he is in debt? If Raj is still the owner then how is he indebted to Meetwa. And if he is not then how does he get to take decisions like Meety joining or not... and jo bhi ho...  business sambhalna hi hai, does it have to be done with staying in AH only? Cant Raj see how bad the situation and let Meety stay elsewhere like her mayka ( covering the distance between Chandigarh and Shahbad is nothing... thats already been proved before) and go to office from there? He himself can now stay with her since she is his beta.... sorry bahubeta 🤔 AH ke bageecha khodkar paise tho nahi nikaalna na...

Chhodo yaar... mat explain karna... mujhe janna hi nahi hai 😆... I have nothing left for any of these characters and story....

According to BD, Tej incurred losses in business so much that all his companies and house are on the verge of being auctioned and they would have gone bankrupt… but It was Meet A who took it on himself to save everything…  Rajvardhan has 5 companies… The US one is handled by Meet A and is in profit while other 4 are in losses owing to Tej’s inability to run business… and Meet A is the one who saved everything using US  company… so when Rajvardhan asked him to leave the house .. BD pointed out that technically everything belongs to Meet Ahlawat and if anyone should leave than that should be Rajvardhan as Ahlawats are indebted to Meet A .. so Rajvardhan severed ties and made Meet H his bahu beta and CEO when BD opposed than he said that he had 5 companies and only 1 is handled by Meet A and he is separating him alongwith that company.. and won’t take any help from that and Meet H will run rest of his business… he even took away Meet Ahlawat’s right to give shoulder to his dead body .. and gave it to Meet H  why Meet H has to stay back at Ahlawat house .. I don’t know… but he divided the house into two parts .. 1 with Rajvardhan Meet H babita Sunaina and Tej …  and rest of ahlawats with Meet A  alongwith BD and company .., show has no logic … they just want to torture her … nothing else .. ideally Meet Ahlawat should have spoken to BD when she was insulting Rajvardhan… biwi k liye na sahi baap k liye to bolta .. but he has gone mad behen k pyaar me and ex biwi se nafrat me 

Physics_girl thumbnail

cheeku ko life partner? bachcha h wo.. I want her to raise him as single mother.. away from Ahlawats and especially that cockroach ahlawat… 

Sorry galti ho gaye nind Mai. Parents 🤣🤣🤣

Physics_girl thumbnail

According to BD, Tej incurred losses in business so much that all his companies and house are on the verge of being auctioned and they would have gone bankrupt… but It was Meet A who took it on himself to save everything…  Rajvardhan has 5 companies… The US one is handled by Meet A and is in profit while other 4 are in losses owing to Tej’s inability to run business… and Meet A is the one who saved everything using US  company… so when Rajvardhan asked him to leave the house .. BD pointed out that technically everything belongs to Meet Ahlawat and if anyone should leave than that should be Rajvardhan as Ahlawats are indebted to Meet A .. so Rajvardhan severed ties and made Meet H his bahu beta and CEO when BD opposed than he said that he had 5 companies and only 1 is handled by Meet A and he is separating him alongwith that company.. and won’t take any help from that and Meet H will run rest of his business… he even took away Meet Ahlawat’s right to give shoulder to his dead body .. and gave it to Meet H  why Meet H has to stay back at Ahlawat house .. I don’t know… but he divided the house into two parts .. 1 with Rajvardhan Meet H babita Sunaina and Tej …  and rest of ahlawats with Meet A  alongwith BD and company .., show has no logic … they just want to torture her … nothing else .. ideally Meet Ahlawat should have spoken to BD when she was insulting Rajvardhan… biwi k liye na sahi baap k liye to bolta .. but he has gone mad behen k pyaar me and ex biwi se nafrat me 

Mujhe ye samajh nahi aaya ki Tej ko itne saare business dubane k liye kitne samay lage? MA toh left almost immediately na after MH disappearance 🤣. Ek din mai ek company duba d kya Tej ne? Ek saal Mai ek bete ne itne saari company dubayi fir ek ne fir khara ki through one company 🤣. And I remember how initially Masoom taunted Tej. As far as I remember she too joined office na once, uska kya hua? Toh unki v responsibility nahi hai kya Ahlawat's k business bachane ko? Wo rehti v waha, purra ka purra  property v chahiye lekin responsibility nahi lena usse.