Meet drabble ideas - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey I saw you in tt today😱. Jugnu tum hi ho na?

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Mujhe ye samajh nahi aaya ki Tej ko itne saare business dubane k liye kitne samay lage? MA toh left almost immediately na after MH disappearance 🤣. Ek din mai ek company duba d kya Tej ne? Ek saal Mai ek bete ne itne saari company dubayi fir ek ne fir khara ki through one company 🤣. And I remember how initially Masoom taunted Tej. As far as I remember she too joined office na once, uska kya hua? Toh unki v responsibility nahi hai kya Ahlawat's k business bachane ko? Wo rehti v waha, purra ka purra  property v chahiye lekin responsibility nahi lena usse.

Masoom is just working there .. she is not heading the company and incapable of doing so… usko planning plotting se fursat mile to kuch kre … she kept on roaming behind Manushi instead of doing something worthwhile…like the day Manushi got arrested she also went bankrupt so much that she has to become secretary of the same girl she once taunted of being illiterate… but she is happy as she gets to plan against her … writers really missed the parallel and irony here … that should be added as a flashback but alas that time Masoom was played by Nisha so they could not use it…  

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Hey I saw you in tt today😱. Jugnu tum hi ho na?

yes I made an account on whim.. and also to ask jiggy to give my vote for banner as Anju has worked hard but my vote wasn’t even considered… ðŸ˜­

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Masoom is just working there .. she is not heading the company and incapable of doing so… usko planning plotting se fursat mile to kuch kre … she kept on roaming behind Manushi instead of doing something worthwhile…like the day Manushi got arrested she also went bankrupt so much that she has to become secretary of the same girl she once taunted of being illiterate… but she is happy as she gets to plan against her … writers really missed the parallel and irony here … that should be added as a flashback but alas that time Masoom was played by Nisha so they could not use it…  

Oh I initially got confused by your post then mujhe pata chala ki Masoom ab fir se office join kar li. I referred to the time she joined when MH joined college leaving the delivery job .  Toh uss hisab se if she joined office then itself toh business k responsibility lies on her too na not only on Tej. And I don't understand after such a big trauma, Tej ko business ki responsibility d kiyu? Ok usko kuch karna chahiye toh unke fav kaam tutions le na. But I don't think so his condition would have improved that much so soon to run one business aur yaha toh kayi saari businesses k baat ho rahe hai. And MA ko v toh bohot problems tha na losing his child and wife at the same time. So business tab Masoom ko thoda sambhalna nahi tha?

Usko saare faide chahiye. Sasural Jana v nahi hai, maayke ki koi responsibility v nahi lena hai par pura ka pura property v chahiye. And I remember she wanted her brothers to drown in grief taaki they forget about business and she can get hold of the business. Wahi mouka v toh Mila usse fir woh toh music videos karte rahe. I don't understand anything. 

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Oh I initially got confused by your post then mujhe pata chala ki Masoom ab fir se office join kar li. I referred to the time she joined when MH joined college leaving the delivery job .  Toh uss hisab se if she joined office then itself toh business k responsibility lies on her too na not only on Tej. And I don't understand after such a big trauma, Tej ko business ki responsibility d kiyu? Ok usko kuch karna chahiye toh unke fav kaam tutions le na. But I don't think so his condition would have improved that much so soon to run one business aur yaha toh kayi saari businesses k baat ho rahe hai. And MA ko v toh bohot problems tha na losing his child and wife at the same time. So business tab Masoom ko thoda sambhalna nahi tha?

Usko saare faide chahiye. Sasural Jana v nahi hai, maayke ki koi responsibility v nahi lena hai par pura ka pura property v chahiye. And I remember she wanted her brothers to drown in grief taaki they forget about business and she can get hold of the business. Wahi mouka v toh Mila usse fir woh toh music videos karte rahe. I don't understand anything. 

this even we discussed that she wants both her brothers to drown in grief but she doesn’t think about who will run the business… she herself can’t.. even she knew that .. and she has no interest either .. she just needs money and power ..  that’s why she is most stupid character… she creates a mess and to clean it up creates another mess .. when she joined office during Meet H’s college track .. her prime objective is to have some control over office .. as Tej has come back .. and now instead of 2 there will be 3 people among whom the property  will be divided… she has no interest or aspirations then also… 

Coming to Tej, Tej joined office soon after he became normal .. remember he was part of the meeting when Meet Ahlawat got blamed for fake medicine scandal..  so he was going office since then only… and he has partial amnesia … nothing is shown like he can’t take work stress or anything… his careless attitude was visible during ram lakhan adoption track too when Ram asked him to prepare a presentation but he was busy and more interested in googling about cooking for Ram Lakhan competition…  

aise to even Ram and Sunaina are there .. they did nothing to save the business… its not only Tej but in capability at everyone’s part … again this show anyways doesn’t go deep and try to be logical… it’s highly unlikely that a business which was running smoothly when Raj is already in semi retirement mode suddenly goes into losses when he retired  â€¦ he is still the signing authority… he could have gone over the files post first such loss .. he was totally unaware about losses of all four companies and bankruptcy they were facing .. but chlo he was grief stricken and wasn’t keeping well.. but this is absurd 

Physics_girl thumbnail

this even we discussed that she wants both her brothers to drown in grief but she doesn’t think about who will run the business… she herself can’t.. even she knew that .. and she has no interest either .. she just needs money and power ..  that’s why she is most stupid character… she creates a mess and to clean it up creates another mess .. when she joined office during Meet H’s college track .. her prime objective is to have some control over office .. as Tej has come back .. and now instead of 2 there will be 3 people among whom the property  will be divided… she has no interest or aspirations then also… 

Coming to Tej, Tej joined office soon after he became normal .. remember he was part of the meeting when Meet Ahlawat got blamed for fake medicine scandal..  so he was going office since then only… and he has partial amnesia … nothing is shown like he can’t take work stress or anything… his careless attitude was visible during ram lakhan adoption track too when Ram asked him to prepare a presentation but he was busy and more interested in googling about cooking for Ram Lakhan competition…  

aise to even Ram and Sunaina are there .. they did nothing to save the business… its not only Tej but in capability at everyone’s part … again this show anyways doesn’t go deep and try to be logical… it’s highly unlikely that a business which was running smoothly when Raj is already in semi retirement mode suddenly goes into losses when he retired  â€¦ he is still the signing authority… he could have gone over the files post first such loss .. he was totally unaware about losses of all four companies and bankruptcy they were facing .. but chlo he was grief stricken and wasn’t keeping well.. but this is absurd 

It has been so long I forgot about Tej neglecting and irresponsible part🤣. Yes they did not show him not able to take stress but batao Bikaner mai jo halat the uske baad itni jaldi pura normal hona possible hai kya jaisa yaha dikhaya? Isliye I assumed usko sirf kaam karte dikhaye the not heading jo Raj k bimar hote head karne lage. Aur wo news paper mai v na MA ko head karte dikhaye the due to which only he was about to be arrested during the medicine kaand. Considering they showed Raj dividing his property among his three children or something like that when Tej was ill, I assumed Ram's part was different 🤣 or something as Masoom was shown only trying to take over her brothers' portions not Ram's. Sunaina ko toh post Leap office jaate dikhana I don't remember sirf tabhi temporary jaate dikhaya. Yaha toh kisi ko v kabhi v kahi v dikha dete hai.  Kuch v logical nahi hai. Idk aur kitne loopholes sirf business wali baat mai hi niklenge. Baki sab toh pata nahi.

Jugnu21 thumbnail

It has been so long I forgot about Tej neglecting and irresponsible part🤣. Yes they did not show him not able to take stress but batao Bikaner mai jo halat the uske baad itni jaldi pura normal hona possible hai kya jaisa yaha dikhaya? Isliye I assumed usko sirf kaam karte dikhaye the not heading jo Raj k bimar hote head karne lage. Aur wo news paper mai v na MA ko head karte dikhaye the due to which only he was about to be arrested during the medicine kaand. Considering they showed Raj dividing his property among his three children or something like that when Tej was ill, I assumed Ram's part was different 🤣 or something as Masoom was shown only trying to take over her brothers' portions not Ram's. Sunaina ko toh post Leap office jaate dikhana I don't remember sirf tabhi temporary jaate dikhaya. Yaha toh kisi ko v kabhi v kahi v dikha dete hai.  Kuch v logical nahi hai. Idk aur kitne loopholes sirf business wali baat mai hi niklenge. Baki sab toh pata nahi.

Tej was heading as Meet A moved to US for a year 

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

so I had couple of scenarios running in my mind since my all other threads are closed. I am starting this one and I am in no mood to edit so whatever I discussed over twitter with Jiggy. I am going to copy paste it here. 

I was planning on adding full conversations but now no longer interested so this is what it is.

read it if you guys want it. :)

Index 

Drabble 1 idea : page 1
Drabble 2 idea: page 1
Drabble 3 idea : page 1

I really want her to walk out. If he has to woo her let her make him cry , repent , rub his nose realize what an MCP he was  before she even tells him the time of the day. 

This time I want her to take time. Not jump into any relationship with him even friendship. Let him earn it. Whether they are end game or not is a totally next step. Let me think what i feel once he has earned redemption. 

Till then i really don't want them to know about Cheeku. Because if cheeku comes MA is seeking her only for Cheeku. Only after their equation is sorted do I want Cheeku being alive known. They can then find him together and do coparenting. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

I really want her to walk out. If he has to woo her let her make him cry , repent , rub his nose realize what an MCP he was  before she even tells him the time of the day. 

This time I want her to take time. Not jump into any relationship with him even friendship. Let him earn it. Whether they are end game or not is a totally next step. Let me think what i feel once he has earned redemption. 

Till then i really don't want them to know about Cheeku. Because if cheeku comes MA is seeking her only for Cheeku. Only after their equation is sorted do I want Cheeku being alive known. They can then find him together and do coparenting. 

kuch ni milega.. wo usse nafrat ka n b ni krti … in today’s episode also even though he was horrible to her so far .. ahe is giving soft glances and saying in her mind that she knows he will never hurt her …  tumko lgta h ye walk out kregi.. mje ni lgta … i was following written updates.. but ab ni krni.. waise b show off air chla jayega in a month or two.. slot change is happening from 27 th