Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Tomorrow @7.30 am 😆 i am hyped!

MaxMayfield thumbnail

I absolutely loved the pre-release promo..that totally helped in bumping up my interest in the movie..one thing that I loved about Brahmastra is the bg score..which is  so underrated but also so important and brings the required aura to this kind of a movie..all the best Bollywood..always rooting for you.and I hope Brahmastra breaks the jinx. Will go to watch it (in Tier 2 city in UK)

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

When will the early reviews be out? Will decide whether to book tickets for this weekend or not accordingly.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: sev.puri

When will the early reviews be out? Will decide whether to book tickets for this weekend or not accordingly.

By tonight most probably. There are special screenings being held for critics and fans 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Phir Hera Pheri Mere Ko To Aisa Dhak Dhak Ho Rela Hai GIF - Phir Hera Pheri Mere Ko To Aisa Dhak Dhak Ho Rela Hai Mere Ko To Aise Dhak Dhak GIFs

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Bahrain shows say runtime is 2hr 10min..

I thought it was 2hr 45min

or may be gulf's censorboard chopped off some scenes but to cut the movie by more than half an hour..😕

Unhone ending kaat diya hoga. Aage kya hoga, ye jaan ne ke liye dekhiya... Shiva No. 2😆

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/Cinea_Ma/status/1567871892941602816?t=BkKv7-cU2KqkeocVo95qwA&s=19

#Brahmastra    SPECTACULAR in the way Epic storyline with superb screenplay each and every moments is interesting VFX is in another level #RanbirKapoor delivered career best act #AliaBhatt also done fab job hats off to Ayan Mukherjee.

Rate - ⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2 (4.5/5)

#BrahmastraReview