Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ralulo

He will not know about her feelings so soon,can find 1000 ways to stop her confession. 😉 Good are not rushing it in his case,his goal was and is to get Gungun's love. The only one who can make him see R as 1 option for new mom title.

I am so happy with mohun's response to shekhar... also madam tulsi is beginning to irritate, she wants to ruin radha's life by getting her married to mohun... can she stop shipping them...

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I toh knew shuru se ki radha will b first to fall in love i kept trying my best to focus on characters instead of love story bt still i feel sad now coz it’s clear their journey to confession is gonna be very long *sigh*🤢

Till then i will enjoy their bantering n keep screaming here whenever something cute happens😎☺️gungun’s teasing is also cute bt hope she doesn’t go overboard with it❤️

On side note I wonder if in future tulsi will b back through damini with plastic surgery or her aatma will conquer some unknown women for mysterious motive😆

Edited by Sumaiya_Scrible - 2 years ago

Mohan is in complicated position now sensitive sort of so it would take time for him to heal but tulsi is very eager for him to realize the love which she thinks he’s harboring bt shows no sign of it n thts pretty confusing

ammysamy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess, only my POV is going to be different. I feel as much as Radha fell for Mohan , Mohan also fell for Radha. I don't think, he doesn't have feelings for her, or he just respects her or grateful to her for Gungun's sake. Already Both Tulsi and Damini who loved Mohan and know him for years ,mentioned few times, how Mohan is changing for Radha and how he started doing things for Radha which he never did for anyone. I agree that right now, he doesn't have any romantic feelings for Radha, but he likes spending time with her and subconsciously treats her as his Radha. I feel, it's going to be interesting how Mohan will realize his feelings. Actually i am excited for Mohan's realization track.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: priyanka.otb

I am so happy with mohun's response to shekhar... also madam tulsi is beginning to irritate, she wants to ruin radha's life by getting her married to mohun... can she stop shipping them...

Does Madam Tulsi think Damini and Mom will welcome RM with open arms? She is foolish to think they wont bring trouble into R's life - something she lost.

Dear writer(s)... in case you have forgotten, Ghost Tulsi is in the show for her revenge and not to ship RM - you have too many characters doing that in every episode anyways. Why not use her in a better way? Would be better if Damini gets rid of the character through some successful plan of Guruma otherwise.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 years ago

He’s saying my radha bt he doesn’t want her to be his yeh toh bermuda triangle se zyada complicated hote ja raha hai

#KyaChahteHoMohan?

Edited by Sumaiya_Scrible - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ammysamy

I guess, only my POV is going to be different. I feel as much as Radha fell for Mohan , Mohan also fell for Radha. I don't think, he doesn't have feelings for her, or he just respects her or grateful to her for Gungun's sake. Already Both Tulsi and Damini who loved Mohan and know him for years ,mentioned few times, how Mohan is changing for Radha and how he started doing things for Radha which he never did for anyone. I agree that right now, he doesn't have any romantic feelings for Radha, but he likes spending time with her and subconsciously treats her as his Radha. I feel, it's going to be interesting how Mohan will realize his feelings. Actually i am excited for Mohan's realization track.

Yes bt that means she brought in positive impact in his life so it could b that she did so much for them so he wants to do something for her too out of respect right?

Sorry I’m just trying to understand ur POV😛

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Trapping & fooling her..

After all these months of pushing D to go meet Gurumaa, take her guidance to get rid of ghost from house, step mom suddenly is having regular friendly chats with Ghost.

Damini convinced during bore-well incident to Kadambari that if freed from house, Tulsi can harm Gungun & take kid with her to BHOOT world, as she loves Gungun a lot. Now madam ghost is inside house and saas is having regular 'friendly chat sessions with her ghost bahu' 👏and she knows very well ghost hates Damini & won't let her marry Mohan. So what's stopping her from safeguarding Gungun from ghost?

Its easy now, Kadambari can fool ghost with her talks and lock her in a bottle or a box, make her powerless/noiseless for the sake of viewers sanity, and throw her outside house even temporarily. 🤪

Want to see how Gungun and/or Mohan trouble Damini's wedding plans for real, as anyhow she isn't scared of once in a blue moon slaps of ghost.

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, Tulsi kept on prompting Mohan whenever he was confused about what his feelings were for Radha that it is love and he has not realized it yet

From the time she started shipping Mohan/Radha, Tulsi has lost her characterization, being careless about Gungun and forever spying on RM like a romantic nerd

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sumaiya_Scrible

Mohan is in complicated position now sensitive sort of so it would take time for him to heal but tulsi is very eager for him to realize the love which she thinks he’s harboring bt shows no sign of it n thts pretty confusing

Sachme Tulsi is so funny 😂🤣🤣...She knows that usse koi sun nahi sakta...phir bhi woh bolthi rahthi hai😂😂😂