Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ammysamy

Mohan may be transparent and fun loving person, but he is a married man and father. He is mature enough to understand things and do things but in case of Radha he is just doing things in flow. Neither radha is a teenager nor a kid. She was going to get married. Who will help a girl to dress up out of respect that too putting jewelry himself . I thought first Radha Mohan will get married and then Mohan will be the first one to realize but I am happy that radha is the one to realize first and broke her heart. Everyone around Mohan observing that how Mohan is changing but Mohan has to realize himself and should come out of his past wounds. I think, right now Mohan is in a bubble where Radha is there to take care of Gungun and Gungun and his relation became better, but may be the preparations of his marriage with damini will make him uncomfortable and he will be in dilemma.

Waise the precap was scary and funny too...Uss snake aise aake kaat ke chala gaya jaise usse kisine kaha jaao Jake mohan ko kaat ke aao

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Ohh i forgot to mention did anyone notice really noticeable mistake in today’s 6 sep episode?

When radha was sitting beside sleeping gungun while mohan was playing flute in gungun’s close up shot the body double was wearing some floral pattern sort of outfit instead of white it could’ve been ignored if the close up shot where mohan kissed radha’s hand by mistake didn’t show tht same body double in background

It looked like mohan kissed 2 different people hands😆

Bt later her face was revealed in tht floral outfit so it was complete outfit disaster scene in every alternate shot she was switching between floral to white outfit

Edited by Sumaiya_Scrible - 2 years ago
ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I think Shabir would not have noticed which hand he was kissing as long as he is finishing his shot and packing up to go home as he used to normally joke in his old IVs 😃

ambsug thumbnail

I saw this posted in tweet, did you mention this scene ? https://twitter.com/i/status/1567208224260227072

ambsug thumbnail

Just an honest reply from all of you, do you see any chemistry between Mohan and Radha for us to eagerly wait for future RM romantic scenes??? Each one is welcome to their honest POV, there will be no arguments regarding it

LAV2725 thumbnail

Such GLARINGLY visible shooting & editing mistakes are in that clip with Shabir holding hand of different people & Zeetv handle also posted it without even checking properly? two ladies, in two different outfits as Radha is seen with Mohan in the same clip 😆 what kind of quality is this even kids can make out..

funny how few people online are calling this scene romantic.. where a father intends to give a good night kiss on his beti's forehead (but two different ladies hands use the chance)

Edited by LAV2725 - 2 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

September 7

The kind of episode any pair dreams-23 minutes only with RM,special appearance of Saap ji 🤣 there as a Cupid too cause thanks to him RM had another moment in bed,a fall and catch on a chair and enjoyed rain after trying to escape the room

Quite sad,the first peaceful night Mohan has after years ends up with a drama 💔

He is grateful to R for a new life after long time in pain and thinks she has 1 allergy 🤣 thus her cheeks turn red every time a moment happens,good excuse to cover up her change

Ralulo thumbnail

Also appreciate team changed the bg song from Naina for R engagement track to Mahi for RM actual situation,sounds better during rain scene

ambsug thumbnail

But how long can he act naive when he keeps seeing her in bedrooms, keeps catching her, dresses her, feeds her, holds her when he is scared and the writers keep sharing his father/daughter moments with an intruder devotee

Ralulo thumbnail

As long as is needed,after all not the only topic he's naive about-living in the house with his wife murderer for years. 😔

It's better he's not pushed into something he's not searching for and sees all the situations as accidents-makes sense he nicknamed her as accident ki dukan.