Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Posting few old pics from RM show.

No change in R expressions from May to Jul to Sep. Where's subtle progression visible from devotion to love? Same staring at M in awe, lost in his face is going on and on.

Edited by LAV2725 - 2 years ago
priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Posting few old pics from RM show.

No change in R expressions from May to Jul to Sep. Where's subtle progression visible from devotion to love? Same staring at M in awe, lost in his face is going on and on.

She has a standard forever smitten expression... She's stalker Radha

ambsug thumbnail

I am just intrigued by Gungun's expression in the third picture observing her dad 😊

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t think she misunderstands his gestures coz in sbs segment she’s crying all broken which means she realizes tht impulsively confessing won’t bring her any good reaction n she has no future with him

After today’s episode mohan n gungun’s bonding is what i live for like seriously they’re so adorable n everything cute❤️

This snake track looks more like comedic track unlike carpet one where everything was serious

For instance it’s nice change n break from all tht heavy drama though radha’s dialogues are still dramatic mohan’s expressions n reactions r enough to make tht funny as well😆

Another thing i noticed in today’s episode during rahan’s eyelock mohan had neutral trance like expression while radha was mesmerized as usual it looked more genuine in other moments like later in episode the time gungun fell asleep mohan was busy saying something bt radha just kept staring at him so tht makes more sense right now nai?

ambsug thumbnail

It looks like dadi will not leave Trivedi Mansion without getting her granddaughter married. I think this is a new way of getting alliances, the girl enters the prospect's house by force, creates a place for herself assuming rights through devotional foresight and the grandma enters, assesses the situation and plans to fulfill her poti's wishes

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

This seems the only way to drag her back to reality 😆

ImageImage

LAV2725 thumbnail

Been noticing when ever Damini has her coaching sessions with tantrik Gurumaa in that dark room outside Trivedi Bhavan, Damini is majorly shown dressed in same costume. Is that dress code for tantrik sessions? just asking.😆

ammysamy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya_Scrible

Yes bt that means she brought in positive impact in his life so it could b that she did so much for them so he wants to do something for her too out of respect right?

Sorry I’m just trying to understand ur POV😛

Mohan may be transparent and fun loving person, but he is a married man and father. He is mature enough to understand things and do things but in case of Radha he is just doing things in flow. Neither radha is a teenager nor a kid. She was going to get married. Who will help a girl to dress up out of respect that too putting jewelry himself . I thought first Radha Mohan will get married and then Mohan will be the first one to realize but I am happy that radha is the one to realize first and broke her heart. Everyone around Mohan observing that how Mohan is changing but Mohan has to realize himself and should come out of his past wounds. I think, right now Mohan is in a bubble where Radha is there to take care of Gungun and Gungun and his relation became better, but may be the preparations of his marriage with damini will make him uncomfortable and he will be in dilemma.

Yeaaa it could b tht! He’s doing things for radha which he won’t normally be doing bt for proper realization to happen he first and foremost n also most importantly have to move on which will take time

Now the question is will his realization happen before the flashback truth or after the flashback truth of tulsi coz in order for him to move on he has to get over tulsi n tht past

Idk how long they will drag n not reveal the death case bt another obvious possibility could b tht when it’s time for mohan’s realization thts when the wedding preparation will start till then the show will stretch with damini’s fail plans😆 n the flashback reveal will happen after the wedding

Edited by Sumaiya_Scrible - 2 years ago