Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Heart almost stopped looking at Gul's IG story lol. But then thanks to the lead of that show. All's well.

Lets not stop what we are doing.

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ngl every single tag gives me a mini heart attack now ki ab kya ho gya

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sur91

Ngl every single tag gives me a mini heart attack now ki ab kya ho gya

wat happened re
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hahaha nothing I'm saying every time I'm tagged on IF, I get amino heart attack that did we get any bad news Kya

new_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/PujaaGhosh/status/1559112968570572800

Please tag as many people as you can! We can do this!!!

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Watch Fammy up close.. he is uttering sugar’s dialogues😆 maybe he helped her memorize the lines before the shot❤️
credit goes to the uploader on birdie

https://twitter.com/in_ahso/status/1559138248441470976?s=20&t=qaAWC-2zT_seiHmRpbL1Kg

Edited by KambakthIshq - 2 years ago
Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sp naam ka kutta pallu🤣

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Message from Dumas:

Good night We have good news to report. The new scan and test shows no blood clots and no long term damages. Thankgod. she has been taken off of critical list and is in a stable condition.Her bones are healing nicely. Her body just needs to rest and heal ,she won't be coming home for a while.Most of the superficial cut and bruises have healed except for her hand and ribs. We are so so glad that she is opening her eyes longer and the tubes have been remove but it still hard for her to talk .Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.

Ps She wants to know if some directer or writers are drunk or on drugs about some leap not sure what that is that about .Thank you for being there for her.

Dumas you have no freakin idea what Gul Nagma idiot Khan has done to the show. You will riot and we will wait till you heal to share the details otherwise you might hunt her down and injure you hands further. Lots of love and best wishes for a quick and full recovery. Love. ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by nehaahmad - 2 years ago
nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Elysian_h

How I wanted imlie to wear Aryan's tee

But cheeni looked cute..

Now I hope they hav bank episodes now becoz in this week rwsp shoot will happen so that they can attend... Major missing sumaan

Dude if they are truly shutting down the show then why would they bring them to rwsp. But if the circumstances have turned and They are undecided we will see team Imlie in the show.
that’s my guess atleast.

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

Message from Dumas:

Good night We have good news to report. The new scan and test shows no blood clots and no long term damages. Thankgod. she has been taken off of critical list and is in a stable condition.Her bones are healing nicely. Her body just needs to rest and heal ,she won't be coming home for a while.Most of the superficial cut and bruises have healed except for her hand and ribs. We are so so glad that she is opening her eyes longer and the tubes have been remove but it still hard for her to talk .Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.

Ps She wants to know if some directer or writers are drunk or on drugs about some leap not sure what that is that about .Thank you for being there for her.

Dumas you have no freakin idea what Gul Nagma idiot Khan has done to the show. You will riot and we will wait till you heal to share the details otherwise you might hunt her down and injure you hands further. Lots of love and best wishes for a quick and full recovery. Love. ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for bringing the good news, Neha🤗

Dumas, Get well soon fighter❤️lot of surprises awaits you my dear.