Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Kyu aisa? Just coz Sai gave a reel with Gouri. Waise reels toh Addy also gave with Abhi. 

My reasons to be mad at him is something else smiley37 

Arey Addy toh pyaar hai, and Sai is cute too 🥰

Mereko actors ke offscreen reel se utni problem nai hai.. That was all in good faith..

I am unhappy with the treatment the show got in last 1 month.. As Kashish pointed out.. Just from Binny Auggy's marriage and then eventual death track.. so dukhiiiiiii 😭

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Reach decrease reasons : Exams mainly, WPL. 

Upcoming hurdles : 1. IPL  2. Elections. 3. World Cup

smiley36

livelytanu thumbnail

i think round off kar dia toh decimals we cant see. 

Imlie is slot leader and no 7 position. There are 3 shows at this slot with this rating. What a competitive slot. 

Just saw a clip of what jhanak is showing. Yeh trp audience is sick that enjoys such shows smiley11

OmG twist is sickening. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

The drama in these trp topper shows is literally headache inducing . Over emphasis on 3rd angles is also mood spoiler .But still with these elements the shows get trps 

Looks like Gul is adamant on not focusing on FL third angles for Imlie 3. And that's where she is going wrong. She is trying hard to do different things but failing. ITV appreciates third angle wala shows. 

livelytanu thumbnail

i think round off kar dia toh decimals we cant see. 

Imlie is slot leader and no 7 position. There are 3 shows at this slot with this rating. What a competitive slot. 

Just saw a clip of what jhanak is showing. Yeh trp audience is sick that enjoys such shows smiley11

According to my calculations :  Imlie - 1.7, Batein - 1.83, TMD - 1.9,  Tarak -1.8, 

I don't know why all these shows are below Imlie in this list. Technically they should be above. But I think it's about the episode duration? No idea. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Looks like Gul is adamant on not focusing on FL third angles for Imlie 3. And that's where she is going wrong. She is trying hard to do different things but failing. ITV appreciates third angle wala shows. 

The problem is that surya isnt well written. Is he an angry young man, is he a majboor brother/son, is he a chill fun guy who flirts with Imlie. They dont know where to take his character. Even if they dont show a third angle the show can get ratings. We have seen that already. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: livelytanu

According to my calculations :  Imlie - 1.7, Batein - 1.83, TMD - 1.9,  Tarak -1.8, 

I don't know why all these shows are below Imlie in this list. Technically they should be above. But I think it's about the episode duration? No idea. 

Gossips have the order. Imlie is at 7 and the others are below. All these shows are 1.7 and not 1.8 or 1.9

livelytanu thumbnail

The problem is that surya isnt well written. Is he an angry young man, is he a majboor brother/son, is he a chill fun guy who flirts with Imlie. They dont know where to take his character. Even if they dont show a third angle the show can get ratings. We have seen that already. 

Yes, the problem is the ML of the show. If they want to show grey, stick to grey, majboor then stick to majboor and flirty then stick to flirty. He is khichdi. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Gossips have the order. Imlie is at 7 and the others are below. All these shows are 1.7 and not 1.8 or 1.9

If you calculate the reach and the TS along with the duration you will get the exact calculations. But I think it differs according to the episode duration and all. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: LKashish

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4fVrjQupSI/?igsh=aHk2c25xY2Vvd2V6 
Killing Agastya really initiated the drops in TRP, the writing couldn’t save it after. 

Drop in TRPs started from Agastya-Binni shadi. And after that killing Agastya.