Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Voice of India Forums | R4 | Voting [Entries on page 1 and 2]

N O T E

When Round 4 voting finishes, we will have a sort of lottery system for you to pick songs. We have put together 12 songs for you to pick from, and we will have 10 participants when the voting ends.

The songs will be picked based on your ranking on the scoreboard post round 4. So we request you to pick a time after 19 August 2022, 8 PM IST when you all will be around.

You will have to choose a song in the thread itself and PMs wont be considered, so please decide on a time by 19 August 8 PM IST and be there to pick a song(the songs will be revealed on the selection post itself).

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago
Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Please go to this thread and vote for two participants. This is round 4 of the singing competition.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5301220

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Please go to the thread and vote for two participants.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5301220

Bee222 thumbnail
Bee222 thumbnail
Bee222 thumbnail

Pls come and vote ❤️

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Pls come and vote ❤️

Word Count: 0

Sutapasima thumbnail

Kudos to you! I feel like we're all winners in this round 🤗

Sab ne apni apni jung ladhke jeeti hai 🥳

Yeah hum ne reverb Ki Jung Jeet li Bhramori .

We all must celebrate for reaching here 🤗

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks a lot for the encouragement! 😍 Your words motivated me to give it one last try before I go to sleep 😆 And this time the recording came out nice and send-able 😆 thoda sa tempo messup hai but I call this a victory 🥳

My voice is literally crying though 😭 I can't even speak rn, it hurts 😭

Tell me about it...

Reverb really was playing this time. First of all i somehow tried regain my voice on the LAST date, then started singing and it wasn't coming good. The only good entry i recorded had background noises which it has caught from miles far away 😭 the last part was also a Lil rushed, but it was my best so I have sent it.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli

Voice of India Forums | R4 | Voting [Entries on page 1 and 2]

N O T E

When Round 4 voting finishes, we will have a sort of lottery system for you to pick songs. We have put together 12 songs for you to pick from, and we will have 10 participants when the voting ends.

The songs will be picked based on your ranking on the scoreboard post round 4. So we request you to pick a time after 19 August 2022, 8 PM IST when you all will be around.

You will have to choose a song in the thread itself and PMs wont be considered, so please decide on a time by 19 August 8 PM IST and be there to pick a song(the songs will be revealed on the selection post itself).

Word Count: 1