Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: vcs17

ok open relations are fine, why expect fidelity, be open and make it applicable to both partners

but then why marry, marraige legal, as a social or sometimes religous construct (not always) is about fidelity

why not just live together and make a will for whatever financial neccessities

why marry

Yep exactly …imo, open marriages seem like the “I wanna halt my cake and eat it too..” kinda thing

U want the social respect, benefits and the security of having a lifelong partner alongside …

But u don’t want to put in the work for it (fidelity)

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

Yep exactly …imo, open marriages seem like the “I wanna halt my cake and eat it too..” kinda thing

U want the social respect, benefits and the security of having a lifelong partner alongside …

But u don’t want to put in the work for it (fidelity)

exactly, you want to portray yourself as a ram and sita and adarsh couple when required and enjpy the benefits of no commitement when it suits

i understand the angst of the conservatives, why go through this contract and ceremonies when you dont have any respect for them, is it for desitation weddings and photo shoots

i have respect for people who will not choose the path of marraige and live the life they want

Edited by vcs17 - 2 years ago
Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nope, no way.

Marriage is based on trust and infidelity as a whole is a real deal breaker.Terrible advice KJo

If you can't commit it's better you don't marry someone

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

What financial cheating?

BlackWitch thumbnail

Cheating is a heartbreaking thing. Don’t cheat and stay with your partner, keeping them in the dark. If you can’t respect them enough to not cheat, then respect them enough to leave them when you do. Clearly, this relationship isn’t worth holding onto if you could be this disrespectful to your partner. Let them find someone better suited for them.

Also, this is life and it’s possible to be attracted to many people in our lifetimes. An alternate approach is to honestly discuss having an open relationship with your partner. There are couples who do this successfully by drawing certain boundaries and being honest with each other. If that’s your kink, so be it 🤷‍♀️

GaramAloo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

"Sexual infidelity is not a deal breaker, that’s my big advice I have given to many men and women''

https://m.filmfare.com/news/10-fun-things-karan-johar-said-on-jio-famously-filmfare-21766.html

Is it for you?

Only people who have never experienced infidelity make statements like this, thinking they’re being edgy and sophisticated.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Of course someone who has never married thinks his frivolous opinion should be trusted upon lmao. This might irk few people but I strongly believe those who have never married or don't intend to marry should ever advise married couples or pretend to know what marriage is about.

Edited by DetachednNumb - 2 years ago
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Dear lord, Someone gift him different size of dildos and sex toys. So he can stop talking about sex ,sex,sex.