Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

933142 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Advice would be to end it agar open relationship me nahi rahna to, hai na?

Maybe talk it out, take a break or end it. But be adults about it. Yeh Alia-Ranbir waala emotional infidelity time-pass nahi
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I think it depends on the individual. Personally, both types of infidelity would hurt me but if I had to choose which one would hurt the most, then it would be emotional.

Knowing that my partner has been going behind my back and actually developing romantic feelings for someone else, while falling out of love with me, would break me. It’s the process that hurts. Developing feelings takes time and effort, which means he would’ve had to be actively talking to her, meeting up, flirting, having deep conversations, etc.

How to get over that feeling of finding out that your partner is falling out of love with you because he’s vibing with someone else. I don’t even want to imagine it.

Mera ek belief hai ki nothing lasts forever

Koi bhi emotion you feel for someone wo end hoga hi ya intensity will decrease

Fir you get habitual of that relationship or you want an out

Fir jisko bhi option milta hai they go for it, humans have no self control, all genders included

What stops you from doing it - Society, money, status, kids and morals

Like you said ki its painful to They should be good enough to inform and get out, don't cheat

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 2 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Maybe talk it out, take a break or end it. But be adults about it. Yeh Alia-Ranbir waala emotional infidelity time-pass nahi

Alia ranbir ka to I feel was arranged marriage

Neetu bhi aisa hi bolti thi ki Rishi cheats on her aur she knows it lekin he comes back home to her for kids

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: AageBadho

Sexual and emotional infidelity is fine. Financial infidelity is the big No in BW. Usne meri sauten ko mere se bhi bada ghar leke dhi, how dare he!! Talaq!

He gave dp 3 and promised me 4

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maikhushboo

After you're married, your partner is the closest person, the world you share with and sacrifice for. Their cheating leaves bad impact on one's ownself, their capabilities and their effort. Who ever is reading this DON'T CHEAT.

👍🏼

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 2 years ago

Word Count: 1

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

STDs / STIs

Edited by canuck-umz - 2 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Interesting take on physical and emotional infidelity. Before coming to this forum I didn’t even know these terms existed 😆 There was just infidelity for me, no matter what type and it was wrong,still is. Human relationships are complex but I wonder how hard it is to stay loyal/committed to someone you have sworn to, if people don’t feel happy for whatever reasons the least they can do is be honest about it, people who cheat don’t realise how hurtful it is to be lied to, kept in dark, it’s emotionally breaking for the other person, can damage their self confidence, create trust issues for the rest of their lives and can even make them commitment phobic, there’s also no point feeling guilty about it once the damage is done. This topic has always been sensitive for me because I have been through this experience, I didn’t even realise that my a**hole of an ex was cheating on me, all this while after the break up I kept blaming myself because he made me believe that it was mostly my fault, later I came to know he did cheat because back then I was too blind and a complete idiot to see 😆It was all a long time ago and seems like a distant memory now, took me a while to move on from the b*stard but such things/experiences do make you a lot stronger. Well have been single since forever after that and it’s awesome, won’t have it any other way 😎

Sorry mai comment read nahi kiya tha before posting that joke

Good to know you are out of it stronger and better

1243545 thumbnail

Cheating is a very basic human trait. We all cheat others for something or the other all the time. If anybody says they've never cheated consciously or subconsciously they are A grade liars.

I don't think it should be made into such a big deal. Laut ke ullu ghar hi aana hai end mein toh why disturb peaceful set up? Like i said Learn to live and live..you have to give enough space to your partner for him or her so that they feel suffocated. If they wanna take a break from you for a while without taking divorce, nothing wrong! If they don't wanna tell you why, it should be their choice. Understand that they care enough to not want to hurt your feelings by telling all. I don't think it's necessarily to share everything once you are married.

People are being too senti here when it comes to fidelity. I think they need not be. Like I said it's basic human nature to like and feel attracted to more than one person during such a long life span.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

That's all fine and dandy KJo but what about the dirty dack that will come back home to you and infect you?

No wonder BW is a sh*thole. With people like KJo giving such pathetic advices to their friends.Now I can understand from where Alia’s emotional infidelity crap comes. And hey so good to see you after so long. Where have you been?❤️🤗
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I would’ve been okay if it was solely his opinion, it’s his prerogative, if he believes that it’s not a deal breaker for him then it’s his personal choice. The problem is when he is thrusting his belief upon others who might not feel the same and may believe in monogamy. Just because you’re doing it doesn’t mean that everyone else does too. Also did he give the same advice to Alia as well? Which was why she was yapping about emotional infidelity on KWK? So many theories and possibilities there, who else must be following his advice?